Chapter 6 (End)

How they met ♥

Oh em to the gee!! Hello there~ Sorry I haven't been updating for a while. Mainly because of family issues and friendship/relationship issues... But anyways... guess what? Nothing really.... Ok sorry for any grammer mistakes or typos.... Please comment about what you think about this chapter....Please?


"Arraso, thank you. Hope you will also keep in touch with me always!" Yoona said as she cheerfully skipped away to her friends. Siwon sort of just sat there, faking his happiness and his smile as he watched her from far. He hoped that she will come back to him soon. But it doesn't really matter since he thinks that such a nice girl like her, will find a better half.

"Siwon oppaa~~~," Fany said as she walked towards him. She saw that Yoona just walked away so she might as well go to her namja chingu when there is still chance. Siwon faked a smile and said,

"Annyeong Tiffany!" Siwon faked a smile in front of her. Fany can tell that there is something wrong. But she just shrugged it off, thinking that Siwon can handle it himself. "Fany, where do you wanna go after school?" Siwon asked. 

"Aish I don't know. How about to the movies? Catching Fire is out now. Or do you wanna wait until Divergent comes out. But that's too long to wait right? Alright Catching Fire it is!" Tiffany said cheerfully. 

"Arraso," Siwon said. After the movies, I'm going to tell Tiffany the truth of everything. Everything I've been hiding from her. I don't want to hurt her more now. Siwon thought. 

After the movies, the two went to a beautiful restaruant and sat down to have some rich coffee. 

"Fany ssi, I have to tell you something. I-" Before Siwon could finish, Tiffany interupted him. She had her head down and there were hushed sobs escaping Tiffany's lips. She knew what he had to say, so she decided to say it before him, hoping it wouldn't hurt as much. 

"Oppa, can I speak first?" Tiffany asked. Siwon nodded and cued her to continue. "I've been thinking...and now it's clear in my mind. How about, we just be friends from now on. Let's just pretend we never started, never met. Let's start our friendship again. Let's start clean and fresh." The words came out of and could never be taken back. Now, even though she thought it wouldn't hurt as much, it still hurt twice as much. She knows that now, her words cannot be taken back. "Oppa, are we cool?" 

Siwon was shocked but felt relieved that Tiffany's words came to his ears. He could tell it hurt for her to say those words. As Tiffany left, he ran to hug her from the back. Although Tiffany was sobbing as quietly as possible, when Siwon approached, he could her them. Her tears were as if someone took a knife and stabbed him in the heart multiple times. His insides were about to collapse. "Saranghae," Siwon whispered. Tiffany let even more tears drip out of her eye sockets. She broke through Siwon's grasp and left. She ran and ran until she reached the traffic lights. She ran out hoping a car would hit her so she could leave this painful world. 

Tiffany was standing still as a statue, and no car seemed to come by. In her blurry vision, she could see the lights of a car approaching. She closed her eyes and pulled her head back, waiting for the death horizon. At that moment, Yoona happens to be walking by in the streets alone. She sees Tiffany in the middle of nowhere alone and also sees a tear gleaming from her eyes down to her flawless cheekbone. Yoona sees a car approaching her so she runs to Tiffany and pushes her out of way just in time so the car wouldn't hit her.

Just as the car was close enough, Tiffany felt a hand pushing her, piercing through the wind. She fell to the hard ground with a big screech escaping her lips, due to the pain she felt as she collapsed. She turned her head to see a car digging at Yoona's side, hard enough for Yoona to manage to lift herself off the surface and fall backwards with cuts and bruises all over her. 

Tiffany dashed to Yoona's deathly still body, and demanded people to call emergency service. While yelling, Siwon pushes through the crowd and also kneels down beside Yoona. Yoona slightly opens , and tries to speak as loudly as she can. 

"Fa..Fany ssi," Yoona started. Tiffany sobbed, and Yoona continued very weakly. "Can I ask you a favour?" Tiffany nodded quickly. 

"Mwo hae?" Tiffany asks trying not to sound weird due to her cries. Yoona takes Tiffany's hand and looks at Siwon, who is too, crying his soul. Yoona takes his hand too and have both of Tiffany's and Siwon's hands together. 

"Promise me, that you will take good care of Tiffany, eo? Make sure you give her all your love. She loves you and you love her back. Don't get sick, eat a lot. You both must, love each other. Promise me, eo?" Yoona asked with sorrow in her voice. Tiffany and Siwon look at each other and promised Yoona. 

"We promise you," Siwon said on both of their behalf. Yoona smiled slightly and silently drifted to her heavenly wishes. The SiFany couple screamed for her to come back, but there was no response from Yoona at all. 

[6 months later]

After Yoona's death, Siwon found a letter written for him in her belongings. 

Siwon ah, 

I really didn't want to leave you. But I had no choice. I wanted to give you happiness forever but I know I could not. It would probably benefit you if I just left and have you not to remember me anymore. Just, out of sight, out of mind, your life would definately be better. I couldn't choose between life and you before so I didn't. Now I know, If give up life, you would maybe forget me. That's what I wanted but if I give up on you, I know that I will miss you. If I couldn't choose between them, why not just give up both? Beneficial for all three of us. My heart was in pain but for you, I had to do it. The doctor said I have a really rare heart disease and I may only have a few months left to live. There is no hope for me and I want hope to live in your souls. I'll meet you again, Saranghae.