Chapter 4

How they met ♥

[Continued flashback]

"Hyung, what to do? what to do?" SIwon said in shock

"Just gimme a minute, I'm calling a taxi, alright?" Leeteuk said in calmly

"Alright, but make it quick, cuz Tiffany is about to puke on me." Siwon said jokingly. All of a sudden, Tiffany literally pukes on Siwon. Siwon stopped laughing and ran to the bathroom quickly. "Ugh, why does Tiffany have to puke on my shirt?! This damn shirt is so expensive.... omo what should I do?" Siwon said while trying to clean his shirt to make it spotless clean.

"Dude, just water won't help. You have to use some soap to get that stain off." Somebody said. Siwon stopped and turned around. He was shocked to see a girl in front of the bathroom door. It was Tiffany.

"What? Tiffany, I thought you were out there. When did you come in?" Siwon said as if it was a tounge twister.

"I'm not Tiffany though." the girl said. "Tiffany is out there and I'm her older sister." She said

"Oh hi.. uhh do you know why Tiffany is so drunk?" Siwon asked

"Well maybe because you wouldn't go to the dance with her so now she's a bit dissapointed"

"Oh.. ok well the next dance is next week so I will go with her for sure." Siwon said firmly

"Ok, now I better go. See you later" Fany's sister said

"Alright bye" Siwon said. After she walked out, Siwon also walked out of the bathroom and met up with Teuk. Tiffany was sitting there with Teuk, half drunk. "Tiffany, will you go to the dance with me next week? Siwon asked politely.

"Sure," Tiffany said cluelessly. Although she did not know what happened and why Siwon asked her to the dance, she was still too happy that she couldn't sleep for the whole night.

~The next week~

It's been a week and finally, the day of the dance is here. Tiffany was really excited and couldn't wait to see Siwon at school. It's just a school dance... so I don't think I should wear anything like a special dress or anything. Let's wear something casual..Tiffany thought. So Tiffany wore a blue buttoned shirt along with black pants. Her hair was let down and blond streaks gleeming out of her dark straight hair.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m58llrSnUp1rxep5jo1_500.jpg

-At Siwon's place-

SIwon just decided to wear a green and blue plaid shirt with some rather casual pants. "Eh, it's just a school dance so I don't think I should wear a suit and tie just for this thing..." Siwon said to himself.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCjHrVGdfaj-INNpzJ4D0

At school, they had a regular day except for the last 2 hours of school. Everyone ran into the gym when the announcements told them so. Siwon and Tiffany were looking for each other and accidentally bumped into each other. They were pretty happy and danced with each other for the whole time. They were pretty much attached to each other and didn't want to leave eachother.

[End of flashback]

 

"And then what happend? How did you guys... what?" Yoona asked

"Ok so, after school, Siwon asked me if I would like to go to the movies with him," Tiffany explained. "And we ended up watching some random romance movie. It was so boring because the camera wouldn't move at all and the actors didn't move either. So we both ended up sleeping. So after that, we went to Han River. He was making me happy, so happy that We couldn't stop laughing. And so just at that time, we started going out and yeah, you know..."

"Ok woah woah woah, let me get this straight. He asked you out?" Taeyeon said.

"ne," Tiffany said

Yoona looked dissapointed and started to excuse herself.

"Sorry I'm going to go eat because I'm really hungry." Yoona said while faking a smile. "By the way, congrats"

"Oh Tae unnie, did I say something wrong?:" Tiffany asked

"Well..." Tae hesitated

"Well what?! Malhae bwa!" Tiffany demanded

"Do I really have to say?" Tae said

"Of course. C'mon tell me!" Tiffany said

"Well, Yoona liked Siwon for a long time now... to be specific, it's been 2 years, since grade 8." Tae said. "She felt guilty because she doesn't want to get in between you 2."

"Oh, I see.." Tiffany said.

"Uh, TIffany, turn around." Tae says. Tiffany does as her sunbae says and sees somebody behind her. This person heard their whole conversation. This person knows now.

Well, what does he know?


Well, here is chapter 4, and I tried to make it longer.... So hope you enjoy the story and thank you for all of your support! ;)