Chapter 5

How they met ♥

"Hey Fany! You done yet?" Siwon asks

"So, Siwon, you came up behind me creepily just to ask this?" Tiffany said n frustration. "Almost. Go wait for me over there, alright oppa?" 

"Alright, be quick!" Siwon said with a wink.

If yoong was here, she'd be either heartbroken but also dead by his wink... Tae thought

"I think I better go now so I'll talk to you guys later, bye!" Fany said with a cheerful voice. Then walk away

"Ugh, fine just ditch me! Yoong will be so sad." Taeyeon said

"mwoh? What did you say?" Fany asked before she left

"Oh, eobseo, i didn't say anything at all. You know, you might need your hearing checked" Tae insulted

"pft arraseo..." Fany said annoyingly and walked away. On her way to her boyfriend, she sees that he is with Yoona and they are giving papers to each other. Fany thought it was their phone numbers so she thought there was something fishy. She said to herself Fany, you know Siwon is not that type of person, and yoong is your friend! Psh don't think about that. That is way to wrong to think about. As she slowly walks towards Siwon, Yoona and him trade goodbye hugs and kisses, and Siwon sees Fany standing, still and stiff, as if she was a manquin. She starts to walk away as Siwon runs after her.

"Fany look, it's not what you think," Siwon explained while catching his breath. "We were just-"

"It's alright, I understand that. Now, Ppalli, ka ja" Tiffany interuped

(For a faster story development, this is now half a year later)

[Cafeteria]

"Fany, it's too stuffy in here so i will be outside. You don't have to come if you don't want to, alright?" Siwon said then left

"Ok" Fany replied while eating her food

[Outside]

"Oppa, you're here!" yoona said

"yes im here. have you been waiting long?" Siwon asked

"No I just came early." Yoona said. Then they started flirting a little bit more, and headed to where they can get some shade. "Oppa, why are you so handsome?

"Well, I'm just born that way~" Siwon said with a smirk. Yoona laughed and playfully hit his arm.

"Oppa, it has been half a year now. I was thinking.. just..." Yoona hesitated. "We should just end this right now. I mean, Fany is my friend and I don't want to lose her." Yoona explained.

"So you want to lose me instead?" Siwon asked.

"Siwon, it's not like that. It's just... I don't want to hurt all three of us. And even if we continue, it's going to go really painfully and it's making things really hard for us three." Yoona explained. "Besides, you and Fany-" Siwon cut her off with a kiss. She didn't push him away because she thought that that was the last thing she could do for him. Finally, they stopped kissing and Yoona continued. "Oppa, you and Fany were dating first so I don't want to interfere with you guys. How about…we just be friends?" Yoona asked, hoping that Siwon will not get hurt. 

"Waeyo? It's alright now, so I think we can make it. Please don't," Siwon said sadly. 

"Oppa, aniyo. I think our relationship will improve if we are just chingus now. Lets worry about love later. Friendship is more important." Yoong said. She wanted to be straightforward, but now, it seems like she was a little bit TOO straightforward…

"Yoona sshi, gwenchannah. It's alright I agree with you too," Siwon said but he didn't really agree. He's just hiding his sadness inside and to himself. He only wants to see Yoona being happy and that was all he wished for and hoped for. 

"I'm glad you understand oppa. I hope you a great relationship with Fany unnie." Yoona wished. 

Siwon smiled. As long as you're happy. I have nothing more to wish. I hope you a great life with a wonderful man that you truly love. siwon thought. "Hope you will also have a great time at school." Siwon greeted.