Chapter 1

How they met ♥

 

It was one normal day, at one normal high school in Seoul, with normal people. But suddenly, 2 people found love. In such a way, they couldn't be split apart. How did this happen?

Let's start with how did they meet each other...

One day... at seoul high school, YoonA was with her unnie, TaeYeon and Siwon was with his hyung, LeeTeuk. All 4 people walked down the hall without noticing that they were right across from each other. Tae had a humongous crush on Teuk and so she started slapping yoona's arm while she was carrying her books.

"YOONA YOONA YOONA!" Tae whispered loudly beside yoona's ear.

"OMG!!! IT'S HIM!!!! IT'S TEUKIE OPPA!!" Tae screamed.

YoonA also had a big crush on Siwon and so she stole a glance to see Siwon. She was very shy and tried not to think about him. But her thinking was so irresistable!

yoong looked down at her feet, blushing. "Unnie ah, kaja…" she whispered to Tae who was starring straight at Teuk. 

Tae looked at yoong who was starring straight down. "Mwoh? Yoong you're blushing?" Tae asked in shock. 

Tae looked up to Teuk and noticed that Siwon was standing in front of yoona, beside teuk.

"Ahhh i see. Sooooo yoong, you like someone? someone like my crush's dongsaeng?" Tae asked

Yoong blushed even harder. Her cheeks went bright red.

Tae pulled yoong's arm and walked towards the 2 gentlemen.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is a really short chapter... im going fo shorter chapters so you readers don't have to take as much time to read it! Thanks for supporting!