The Amusement Park's Incident

SHINING STAR : The Beginning Of Miracle

-Hyukjae’s POV-

 

I keep following Donghae and Jessica right behind them while they busy to picks the first thing to ride, and i keep my glare at them with a super annoyed face clearly drawn on my face.

Well, of course i mean it when i keep insist of walking behind them, because truly, somehow i hope that Donghae will turns around once again, and wait for me to walking side by side with them. But the truth is, he doesn’t even peep at me even once and always keep his eyes only on that skinny girl.

And, the most frustrated thing is i feel so annoyed about the fact that Jessica keeps on clinging to Donghae’s arm and doesn’t even allow their space to get to far, and Donghae just obey. But why do i have to act like a jealous girlfriend like this? it’s not like she’ll kidnap my best friend after all…

But, the thing that the members said this morning keep on repeating in my head, and the most i try to forget it, the most i keep thinking about it.

“Yah! what fought? Aish…these two, always quarreling each other…”, Heechul hyung said with his usual ‘what the hell’ face after i told them what happened between me and Donghae, while i saw Kyuhyun somehow smirked happily, and Hankyung hyung kept on blabbering undefined words with his “fluent” korean.

“Hyukkie….just sit here first, then tell us the whole story….”, our obedient gesture man Siwon, invited me to sat beside him at the couch and of course, not forgot to use his gesture, and the other members also moved from the dining table to the couch.

”Well….it’s not a big deal i think…maybe Donghae just take it too seriously….”, i tried to made a make sense reason, since i didn’t really want to discuss it any further.

“But you guys had a pretty loud yelling fought last night, don’t you? And don’t tell me that you didn’t hyung….because i heard it from Sungmin hyung….”, once again, the evil maknae Kyuhyun smirked, made me want to smacked his head more than before because of his big mouth.

Anni!! Well…it’s just…you know…umm….Aish…how do i have to say-“

I was stuttered thinking the right answer to say, while suddenly the members laughed out loud, made me goggled unbelievably.

Yah! Why are you guys laughing?! This isn’t funny at all!”, i tried to protested, feeling that they didn’t help me solved my problem at all.

“kekekeke….of course this is so funny! It’s not the first time after all! You both always like this! debating unimportant things, just like a lovey-dovey couples!”, Heechul hyung teased me more, followed by the members contagious laughs, made my cheek blushed.

“Yah!”, once again, i tried to protested, but been beaten by the members laughs.

Oh…he’s blushing!”, suddenly Kangin hyung joined them to teased me even more, and that’s a succeed , because right after that, i felt my heart thump faster than usual.

‘Omo, what is this feeling?’

“Aww…How sweet….!”, Soon after, Heechul hyung, Shindong hyung, Siwon and Ryeowook said that sweety little words in unison and imitated a cute puppy face, while Kangin hyung, Kibum, and Kyuhyun smirked widely in victory.

my cheek blushed even more because of their words, and made the members laughed even louder, “Yah! That’s enough!”

It was so embarrassing, heard all those words came from them, and i didn’t even know the reason why. I knew for sure that they were just joking around and trying to teased me, but it’s something inside my heart which not allowing me to just forget about it.

 “By the way, hyung….i think you should go to your room and talk to Donghae hyung…”, Kibum, who rarely spoke and mostly just keep in silent, raise his voice between the laughed party, and earned nods from the others, signaling that they all absolutely agreed with the advice.

And the true fact, i’m not regretting that advice at all, because that was surely a very good advice that came out in the middle of laughing mess, because i can have my friendship back with Donghae as usual after that….

But, the only thing that bothering me now, is the view of two people in front of me walking side by side, just like a happy couple. Truly, i really don’t have the right side to be mad at the girl or even blame on her just because she can’t have her self get rid of Donghae’s side.

I mean, It’s not like Donghae has a ‘DON’T TOUCH ME’ sign in his body or else, so i think it must be me who’s being so ridiculously annoyed just because of the members joking words earlier in the dorm, and YET, i still can’t forget about it.

“Ouch…”, i was about to fasten my steps to catch up with the two in front, when suddenly i beamed on a little girl and make her fall in her .

“Oh, sorry….are you okay?”, i try to help her to stand up, since i’m the one who being so caressly walking. I think i’m too focusing my gaze only on Donghae and Jessica until i don’t even realize my own steps.

I see the little girl, and she just keep her head down to the ground, starting to sob. “H-hey, little girl, are-are you okay? I’m sorry…”, i’m starting to panic, because she doesn’t even answer my question, and starting to cry.

‘Oh, no….what should i do now?!’

 

 

-Third Person POV-

 

“Yah hyung…do you really think this is a good idea?”, the one with a clown costume complete with the mask and make up speak out his doubt about the idea that his hyung said earlier.

“Of course it is, i think it’s the best idea i’ve ever had! Though i’m always be the smart one to make such a brilliant idea! Aren’t I? ”, the other which is look so amazingly gorgeous in his beautiful dress compared with the make up giggled with his own words, thought he’s just the only one who think of that way.

“But why do i have to be the one who use this silly clown costume while you can dress up beautifully and Hankyung hyung even could wearing those cool cowboy costume?!”, he’s starting to pissed off from the two because of the unfair distribution.

“Hey, you know that this is the only one that suit you…right? Well, as i’m the one who being the prettiest cinderella in the group, i think i deserve this costume, while Hankyung suitable in that cowboy costume with his cool image…And besides, doesn’t it look alike with one of your games characters? Don’t you like it?”,  Heechul keeps on blabbering his non-sense reason and pointing to Hankyung in his left side while Hankyung keep his eyes wandering around the amusement park, didn’t bother to even hearing those two chattering.

“No! you give me this just because i’m the younger right? So that i couldn’t protested to you….And even starcraft doesn’t have a clown in it!”, Kyuhyun raises his protest more loudly, but getting more annoyed when he knows that Heechul doesn’t really pay attention to what he says. “YAH! HYUNG! I’M TRYING TO-“

“SShhh!!!”, and that’s all he get from his two hyung, so that he just can shut his mouth off and changing his gaze to the direction that his hyungs have their stare on it so seriously.

“Yah hyung, what are you guys look in-“

“SShhh!!!”, again, his hyungs trying to shut him for the second time, and now he really really is curious about what-is-that-so-important until they forget him like that.

 

And yes, they actually hiding behind the shrubs in the amusement park right now, trying to spy on the other three groups that coming earlier, just in case that something wrong might happen with the three of them, although Heechul is the only one who claiming that idea, and the other two have no choice but to trap on this ‘spying things’ since Heechul had insisted them to.

 

Once again, Kyuhyun is trying to lead his eyes to go to the direction where his hyungs have their eyes on as well, and so, he’s nodding meaningfully when he saw his Hyukjae hyung is the main sort of their silent gaze, and he can’t help himself to wandering what his Hyukjae hyung have done until he makes the little girl in front of him crying, and become more curious when he realize that two of the people they currently spying is already gone.

 

“Hyung, where are Donghae hyung and-“

 

“SSSHHHH!!!”, and that’s for the third time his hyungs shush him with a super unpleasant way already, before Kyuhyun actually have his patience gone.

“AISH! Arasso arasso! Why don’t we show ourself to him then? It’s getting more annoying here, and the mosquitos don’t make it any better! Ukh..i don’t really suit with this kind of thing-”

“NO!!” 

suddenly Kyuhyun stand up from his seat and was about to come out from their hiding place and make his way to Hyukjae’s place, when his two hyungs screamed in unison and soon after, even before he could fix his cutie little clown costume, they already grabs his wrists and make he fall on his knees, while on the other side, Hyukjae is also turned around to search the source of the screamed he heard before.

 

 

-Hyukjae’s POV-

 

i was startled with myself because of Donghae’s and Jessice’s sudden disappearance, when i heard a pretty loud screamed from the shrubs near me, then i turned around to search the source of the voice, but finds nothing but the shrubs and the leaves which keep falling from the trees near it.

“Maybe i’m just hearing things.”, i thought, then turns my gaze back at the little girl.

 

Okay, it’s a pretty hard situation.

 

In one case, i have to find Donghae and Jessica back, or else i’ll ended here to be a lost grilling meat because surely, this amusement park is pretty big, and i’m not that good at finding direction.

But in the other case, i also have a little girl crying loudly in front of me with her little hands rubbing her eyes trying to wipe the tears, and considering that maybe i’m the one who made her cry, then i have no choice but to take responsibility.

“Umm…little girl…can I-can i know your name? would you please stop crying? Don’t worry, i’m not a bad guy…umm…do you want me to buy something? How about….ice cream? You like it, right?”, i widened my eyes and breath in relief, because after a long words to say, she finally stops crying after hearing my last two sentences.

I see her expression, and it’s already turns out 180 degree. Her tears already gone, replace with a huge smile on her chubby cheek. “Can i have a chocolate flavor? I really like it...”, she smiles happily, and i couldn’t help myself to smile back at her, because of his pure cuteness.

“Alright, but we have to search for the ice cream trader first then…come on…”, i intervene my left hand to hold hers, and in my surprise, she’s just taking it back innocently and once again, make me give my gummy smile to her cuteness.

Okay…i think Donghae and Jessica can wait, they must be enjoying their lovey-dovey date together by now after all, but now i have to enjoy my own date with this little girl, which is seems a lot more interesting than tailing around behind the two of them.

I chuckled with my own thoughts, and walking along the amusement park holding hands with the little girl beside me, trying to search for the sweet ice cream.

 

 

 

-Donghae’s POV-

 

“Oppa, why don’t we try the roller coaster first? It looks interesting!”, Jessica is jumping on excitement when she see that big roller coaster in the middle of the amusement park, and keep on dragging me to go near the coaster, while i keep fixing my hat, don’t want anyone to realize our covered, with drawn confusedly on my face, having absolutely the different side of Jessica than her usual behave when we meet in our company.

Well…it’s not like i don’t like the childish side of her, but the opposite, she looks so cheerful and adorably cute with those expression, and makes my heart melting even more.

“Okay, we’ll go there, Ah! wait…i have to ask Hyukjae too if he wants to ride that also or not…”, she was about to dragging me faster to the said place, when suddenly i remembered that Hyukjae also come along with us and i decided to ask him too since i’m the one who took him here,  and Jessica just stops her steps in sudden and realease my hands in dissapoinment.

“Neh…”, was all i hear from her, and i can see she’s pouting, and she looks so cute with that little annoyed expression, even under her rounded hat which keeps covering most of her face.

Then i hurriedly snaps out from my amazement for her beautiful facial, and turns my gaze behind to talk to my best friend,”Hyukkie, do you want to-“, i cutted by my own words, when i find out that the one i’m talking to is no longer there, even i can’t find him around.

“Umm…Jessica, do you know where Hyukjae is?”, i asks Jessica confusedly, still searching around the place, but can’t find Hyukjae everywhere.

“Omo, i don’t know…i guess he’s just want to enjoying this place alone? Come on oppa, he’s a big boy already…i’m sure he’ll be okay…”, Jessica keeps on dragging my wrists impatiently, while i keep on searching on Hyukjae’s appearance, but ended giving up because i couldn’t find him.

It takes me a moments, before finally i answer her. “Alright….let’s go then…”, i obey Jessica’s willing and go to the roller coaster’s queue, with worried till clearly drawn on my face.

‘I hope he’s okay…’, i thought myself, since i knew it for sure that Hyukjae isn’t too good at memorizing direction in a crowded place like this…

 

 

 

 

 

 


Finally, i find my inspiration back for this fic, and be able to make an update ^^

Please let me know your opinion...

And thanks for those who give me comments and take time to read my story! XD

Fighting! >,<