Here It Comes, The Third Person!

SHINING STAR : The Beginning Of Miracle

-Hyukjae’s POV-

 

 

 

We was enjoying playing with each other, until suddenly Donghae’s phone ringing, and he picks his phone up.

Who’s that might be?

I look at him and saw his expression changed after he’s seeing at the caller’s name. It looks like someone special, because his face turns out happily.

“Jessica?”, i was about to ask him who’s calling when i heard him says Jessica’s name.

Soon, i feel like strange feeling pass through my heart. It’s true that he has been trying to chase Jessica for couple times everytime we met her at our company, and he always got cold reaction from her. But i can see that she want to get closer to Donghae too…just by looking at her eyes, and maybe she just trying to be mysterious and make Donghae want to knows about her more.

Donghae always tells about her for most times when we both together curently, and to be honest, i feel a bit irritated about it. I don’t know why, but i feel like i don’t want to hear more about Jessica from Donghae’s mouth and feel like i’m going to puke because i’m already full with it, because i always have this strange feeling. And soon after that, i try to make some space with Donghae, in case maybe i’ll ruin our friendship just because i can’t stand if he keeps tell about Jessica more further.

 

Is this THAT feeling?

 

A feeling when you know you’ll explode if keep it in your mind?

 

A feeling that they call…..JEALOUS?

 

But why do i have to feel jealous when finally my bestfriend has the girl that he likes? I’m supposed to feel happy about him too…right?

 

“Yeboseyo?”, i was enjoying my own thoughts and didn’t realize that Donghae decided to pick up the phone.

I peep at him, waiting what may be happen next…

“Oh…ne..no..no…ye-yeah….sure…no i-i can!”, and that’s all what i hear from Donghae’s mouth. He speaks very stuttered and does a very silly act with his head and neck, laughing silently but weird, and do many undefined move with his body.

‘What can possibly Jessica say until make him being crazy like that?’

Geez…it really makes me….

 

umm….

 

Jealous again?

No, it can’t be a feeling like that…maybe it’s just because we two always been together for years, and knowing that soon enough he’ll get someone he likes and leaving me alone…maybe i just feel a little bit annoyed, because he has been a great friend for me…

“Haha…okay…yup, don’t worry…okay, we’ll meet there…bye…", and finally Donghae hung up the phone.

“Is that Jessica who’s calling?”, i ask him with a bit irritated expression after he puts his cellphone on the desk,

“Yes, it’s her! And guess what?! She’s asking me to go out with her! Can you believe that? Haha…finally, i think she is starting to like me now…how do you think about that? Woah, i’m excited about this!”, he keeps on blabbering happily about his talk with Jessica in the phone just now, just like a kid.

“Oh really? That’s good then..”, i just answer him with a flat expression, didn’t bother to give a long respond back. Then i lay my body on the bed and put my hands under my head, and staring at the ceiling, avoid to make an eye contact with Donghae.

“Wae? Hyukkie, what’s with that expression? Don’t you happy for me? I thought you’ve already said that you’ll help me to get closer to her…do you mad at me again?”. I think Donghae realized my bad mood appear and he start to give a confuse and disappointed expression.

No, of course i’m not mad at him…and of course i’ll be happy if i see him feeling happy too. It’s just…i can’t stand hearing him talk about Jessica again and again…is that really necessary? Everyone has their onwn secret and maybe couple things they won’t share with each other. But Donghae….

Why does he has to tell all his matters to me? I’m not his bank of memories after all.

I look at him, he’s sitting beside me now, still looking confusedly and disappointed draw in his face.

Well, of course i don’t want to make him think that i’m mad at him again, but i don’t want to hear more things about Jessica right now either. Can we just chit chat about us? I mean….like our friendship, or maybe think about our new fanservices to make the fans goes crazy? Because that sounds more interesting in my head for now.

“Umm…no, of course not…i’m just..umm, a little sleepy, that’s all…”, i try to answer him as natural as possible and show my sweetest gummy smile, because i don’t want to make him worried again.

“Great! I feel relief now…i was thinking that you might be mad at me again…”, he turns happy again and sleep beside me, cross his arms behind his head as well, and we both staring at the ceiling and keep in silent for a minute, before Donghae open his mouth to speak again. “Yah, Hyukkie…”, he call me.

“Hmm….”, just my only answer, and we still look at the ceiling.

“Actually, i  have a good plan to do, and i’m sure you’ll like it…”, i turn to face him, and he look at me too, smirking.

Although he said that i’ll like whatever the plan that he had in his mind, but my feeling says the opposite. I feel like something inconvenience going to happen, and the truth is…i’m not like it…

 

 

-Third Person POV-

 

Donghae and Hyukjae wandering around the amusement park with hat and jacket patch tightly on their body, covered them from the fans that may recognize them. Jessica had invited Donghae to have a date with her, and when Donghae smirk at Hyukjae, he knows that something bad is going to happen.

And that’s true, because Donghae told Hyukjae that he wants Hyukjae to go with him too. And as a stubborn Donghae, Hyukjae have no choice but to agree, with half candidly face.

“Yah Lee Donghae, why did she ask you to come to a crowded place like this? How if the fans recognize us? Our manager surely won’t like it! And how about the paparazzi? It will be a scandal! And where is she now? we’ve been waiting here for almost 30 minutes, but she isn’t come yet. Besides, why did you have to ask me to go with you? I have a lot more important things to do than just following you enjoy your lovey dovey time with her!”, Hyukjae keeps on blabbering, showing how unpleasant he is about Donghae’s decision and the thing that they do right now.

“Hyukkie, just relax okay? No one going to recognize us if we keep act as normal as possible and hiding our face like this…”, Donghae said and pointing to the hat that they’re wearing now. “And you know that i need your help for this one… i promise, i’ll buy anything you want after this okay? I’m sure she’ll come soon..”, Donghae gives his smile to Hyukjae, waiting for a good response from the older.

“Ne…”, is the only word that come from Hyukjae’s mouth. He try to be happy in front of Donghae, only to avoid making him sad again. but deep inside, he knows that he don’t need Donghae to buy anything for him, because that’s not what he want.

He just want his old relationship with Donghae back. Joking each other, laughing each other, done meddlesome things, and another silly and fun stuffs they’ve done with their friendship. But he knows, that his bestfriend, Donghae had starting to change, and he realize that soon he won’t have Donghae who always care beside him anymore.

“Ah, that’s her! Look, there….doesn’t she look so pretty Hyukkie?”, Hyukjae looks at the direction where Donghae pointed his index finger, and find a girl in a casual long blue jeans with pink t-shirt and black vest. She wears a big pink rounded hat, short black boots, and bring a cute monkey bag in her back. She’s walking to their direction, and Hyukjae knows for sure who is she.

‘She’s cute….’, is what Hyukjae thought. Although he has the feeling that he doesn’t like the girl that much, he can’t deny the fact that the girl that they look in front of them is has a pretty face, and the thing that he hates more is…..Donghae likes her…

“Hi, oppa! Sorry for making you waiting, i catch by the traffic jam…”, Jessica is now wave happily to them and shows her killing smile, makes Hyukjae more irritated by the action.

“Oh, Hyukjae oppa, you’re here too…”, a surprise expression come from Jessica’s face soon after she saw Donghae is not alone, but has Hyukjae beside him.

“Oh, right…sorry i didn’t tell you before, but i hope you can understand that Hyukjae is my bestfriend, and i need someone to accompany me to come here, so i just-“

“It’s okay oppa, of course i’m understand, besides, more people, more fun it will be….right Hyukjae oppa?”, Jessica try to smile at Hyukjae shows that she doesn’t have any objection, but glare at Hyukjae soon after that when she was snuggling in between Donghae and Hyukjae, grabbing Donghae’s right arm with hers, making Hyukjae pushed away from his side. Luckily, he didn’t realize that the girl is giving a deathly glare to him, maybe for ruin her supposed-to-be a romantic date with Donghae.

“Geez….i’m glad to hear that…i thought that you’ll be mad at me….’, Donghae spoke innocently like nothing happened, and smile back to Jessica, didn’t realize that Hyukjae is now standing silently behind them and feel forgotten.

“Well, let’s go then, we have a lot of fun things to do here…and i want to try it all with you!”, Jessica spoke excitedly, even jumping from her position, and drags Donghae impatiently.

“Oh, wait…”, Donghae suddenly grabs Jessica’s hand and stop their steps, turns around, realizing that Hyukjae still standing silently at their previous position and doesn’t make a move. “Hey, Hyukkie, let’s go! why are you keep standing there? We’ll miss the fun…”, he tries to call Hyukjae to follow him and Jessica.

“Ne, just walk first, i’ll catch up behind you two..”, Hyukjae answers weakly, feel like he’ll explode that time, having a lot more irritated feeling than before.

 

They walk side by side calmly at the amusement park, didn’t realize that someone has following them from the first time since they arrived there….

 

Ready with the camera…

 

Waiting some good moments to get some great pictures.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yay, chapter 3 people! ^^

Finally, i can make an update,and i'm excited about this one than the previous two chapters XP

And Jessica is appearing too, what will happen to Eunhae next??

I don't have personal matters with her, just think that she fits perfectly to be the third person, according to MIRACLE of course....kekeke :p

So for Jessica's lover who read this, let's don't take it seriously, it's just for the story...XD

 

Last things, as usual i'll wait for your comments....AND THANKS FOR READING MY STORY! :D