The Beginning

SHINING STAR : The Beginning Of Miracle

-Hyukjae’s POV-

 

“WE ARE SUPER JUNI-OR!!”, we shouted our group name to say goodbye to all audiences.

Gaahhh….finally, we’ve finished the show, and now we can back home to the dorm. Surely, i’m so tired with all the schedules, and i think the others must be too…

I rushed backstage and want to get in to our car which already waiting outside as soon as possible.

“Oi! Why don’t you wait for me?!”, suddenly i’m surprised by sudden appearance from ‘who else if it’s not him’.

“And why must i wait for you? We’ll go to the same car after all, you PABO…”, i smack his head. “Now let go of your arm from my shoulder, i’m so tired, except you want to carry me to the car”, i feel irritated and half joking at him.

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae! you always do that! I’ve told you not to smack my head, it’s an important asset you know….”, he let go his arm from my shoulder and cares his own head.

“Yah Lee Donghae! What’s the important asset is? I thought you don’t have enough brain to even thinking! Kekeke…”, i joked.

“WH-what did you say?! Yah! Are you trying to tell me that i’m stupid? Even my mom told me i’m the smartest person in the world!”, he pouted his mouth like a child, half with angry face. But still, he look so cute when he’s mad.

Wait, what?!

I look at him, and raise my right eyebrow. “Well then….if you’re really THAT smart…then tell me the reason, why your name is Donghae?”, i make luring face at him.

he just keep silent, his expression showing that he is really really thinking hard. Haha…i like it when I succeed to confused him like that….everyone know that he’ll never be able to give a make sense reason why he got his birth name….

“Umm…..can we…just….skip it to the next question?”, he asks innocently, shows ‘a surrender’ expression.

I smirk in victory, knowing that finally i can beat him. “Haha….got you now! smart person will able to answer a simple question like that! Not like you! Hahaha…..”, i laugh like i was winning a match with my opponent.

“Wae?! Of course i’m still smart! I just tried to be low profile just now, actually, i can answer that question easily if i want!”, he speaks again, doesn’t want to loose.

“Then tell me the answer!”, i insist.

“Nope, i’ll keep it a secret! You can’t force me!”, he pointed his index finger to me now and show his tongue.

Surely, why do i have to take it seriously and wasting my time answering him after all?

“Ah! I know it! You pabo!”, i put my index finger on his chest and heading closer to his face when i talk.

“No i’m not!”, he parry my index finger and step forward to me.

“Yes you are!”

“No i’m not!”

“Yes!”

“No i’m-“

“Aish! Eunhae couple! don’t make an intimate scene here! It’s a public place! Do that later at the dorm, now let’s go, everyone already waiting in the car!”, suddenly Heechul hyung shouts from the entrance door, remind us that we are the last person who left behind.

“Yah….this is your fault, now they’ll mad at us for making them waiting…come on….”, he speaks innocently and suddenly grab my hand and pull me heading to the car.

“What the-“, i was about to answer him again, but i know it’s useless since he is the number one stupid airhead in our group…..

Even all the members agree that i must be patient enough to always having him wandering around me most times….

But the weird thing is…i always like it…when he keeps wandering around me….even it felt so silent when he’s not around, and it feels something is missing….

Well, maybe it’s just because we’ve been together for years and we even have the same age…

Sometimes i was wondering ‘if i never met Donghae, how would i be now?’

 

 

---0---

 

 

-Donghae’s POV-

 

Finally, we arrived. We’re going outside the car and walk inside our dorm. I look at Hyukjae, and his expression doesn’t look so well.

Does this because of me? Is he mad at me because our fight after the show back then?

But…i just teasd him…i’m always like teasing him, look at his responses always make me want to more…and he never complain about it before…

“Hyukkie….are you okay?”, i ask him in our way to our room, while the other members say goodnight to us and enter their own shared room.

“Neh…”, that’s his only answer.

“Please close the door and turn the light off when you’re done. I want to sleep.”, he says when we enter our room. He even didn’t bother to look at me or wait for me to walk with him.

“Hey, are you really okay?”, i ask him again after closing the door. He’s already liying down on his bed. I sit beside him, and shake his body a bit to have his attention. But, he still doesn’t give any response. “Hey, are mad at me? Hey, look at me, i’m trying to talk to you…hey, hyukkie….wake up..”, i shake him more and keep talking and talking.

“Donghae! I’m trying to sleep here, can we just talk tomorrow?!”, he turn around to facing me and yelled. His expression looks so annoyed by my action.

“Why are you yelling?! Did i just do something wrong?!”, i yell back.

“And why did you have to yell back? You’re always sticking at me! Can’t you just leave me alone?! You’re so annoying!”, he said.

“Wh-what?! So you think i’m disturbing you?! I’m just worried about you! Fine! Take care of yourself then!”, i feel hurt with his words.

“Of course i’ll take care of myself, you’re the one who always depending on me! You even didn’t give me a space to have my own time!”, he speaks harshly, and pulls his blanket to cover his body.

What?! All this time i’m treating him as my bestfriend, that’s why i always want to be with him. But he just said that i’m annoying?! How could he said that?

“Okay! I’ll leave you alone!”

“Fine! Than just go away!”, he says under his blanket.

“Fine!”, finally, i stand up from his bed, feel so angry and hurt, hearing those words coming from my closest friend.  I open the door, walk away, and close it with a loud ‘BANG!’ sound.

 

-End of Donghae’s POV-

 

---0---

 

-Third Person’s POV-

 

 

“Gaahh! Hyung, what are you doing here?!”, Kyuhyun falls from his bed and sitting on the floor with a shock expression, knowing that his Donghae hyung already sleep in his bed and stealing his beloved pillow and leaving him with nothing except the pain because fell from the bed and inflamed in his eyes.

“Mmm…what’s wrong kyu? Let’s sleep again….it’s still too early to practice…”, Donghae is just burbling  and snuggling half awake, even drooling on Kyuhyun’s pillow, doesn’t realize that he has robs his dongsaeng bedside and earning a deathly glare from him.

“B-but how can you sleep beside me?! How can i sleep if you steal all the bedside?! And you drooling on my lovely pillow?! It’s my bed! You suppose to sleep with Hyukjae hyung in your own room!”, he speaks in protest, but Donghae didn’t bother to respond him and continue his sleep.

“Just let him sleep there Kyu, i think he is having a hard time to slept last night. I heard him and Hyukkie fought, and suddenly he went to our room and slept beside you. I’ve asked him what happened, but he just remained silent…”, Sungmin who woke up already suddenly talks to Kyuhyun which still a bit shock. His bed already cleaned, and he wears neat clothes, like he’ll have special event.

“Aish! he’s always like that, trying to run away when he has problem with Hyukkie hyung….By the way, why are you so crumbly hyung? It’s still 7 a.m..Are you going somewhere?”, Kyuhyun who can a bit accept the condition turns his gaze to Sungmin now.

“Yes, i have a morning schedule with Eeteuk hyung and Yesung hyung…you can sleep in my bed if you want..”, he gives his cute smile. “And, by the way, the breakfast already prepared outside, come to eat and take Donghae if you’re ready….i’ll leave now, bye!”, he speaks energicly take his bag and exit the room.

“Hyung, come on, it’s breakfast time! Wake up!”, Kyuhyun turns his self to Donghae again, tries to shake Donghae’s body to wake him up, but like he thought before, it’s a big failure. Donghae doesn’t move an inch from his position.

“Aish…this man…surely, it’s still morning hyung…and you’ve ruin my day already? i know i’ve said you’re my favourite hyung, but why do you have to act like this? Aish….”, Kyuhyun blabbering in frustration now.

He keeps blabbering non sense words and keeps to go about in his room. Suddenly, he lock his eyes in something located on his desk, and then smirks in fictory.

“Hyung…i think now i know what i have to do with you…”, he shows his evil grin and take the thing.

 

 

-Hyukjae’s POV-

 

 

I’ve been looking for Donghae’s appearance in our room, but he isn’t there. i thought maybe he’s already in the dining room with the others.

“Morning all!”, i said, greeting to the members and take my seatin front of the dining table. i scanned all the room and search for Donghae, but i found nothing.

Then where is he possibly? Is he really mad at me because of last night? I just to tired to deal the unimportant thing with him.

“Hyukkie, aren’t you eating?”, suddenly Shindong hyung talks to me, wake me from my muse.

“Umm…yes hyung..”, i said, smile weakly at him. “Hyung, do you know where Dong-“

“Aww!!”, i was about to ask him about Donghae when i heard a scream coming from Kyuhyun’s and Sungmin hyung’s room.

And…the voice is so familiar…it’s like….Donghae’s voice?

But why is he scream from Kyuhyun’s room?

What’s happening?