A Silly Reason (?)

SHINING STAR : The Beginning Of Miracle

-Donghae’s POV-

 

“Aww!!”, i screamed in pain compared with shocked, after i feel something slapping my when i was enjoying my peaceful sleep. “Ugh…what is it now!? Surely….Can i sleep without any intruder just for this day?”, i try to sit in protest, still have my eyes half open and my hand caresses my precious backside which still in a little pain.

“Hyung, come on…you have to wake up! I’ll loose my breakfast just because of you!”, i feel Kyuhyun grabs my arm and shake it, trying to wake me up to the real world again. I’m opening my eyes lazily and scratch my hair, yawning then look at him.

i scanned at him one by one from top to bottom, trying to search the thing that hurt me just now which I assumed coming from his evil idea. Then my eyes stop at his right hand…..holding something limber and domed which we call…

”Rubber?”, i ask him with disbelief look.“Did you the one who hit my with that innocent rubber?”, i ask him once again and jumped from the bed and stand up, pointed at his hand now.

“Of course I am...who else? I’m the only one in this room…”, he answered innocently with his half angelic-evil face. “But i did it in purpose hyung, don’t get it wrong…”, he tried to defend himself.

“And what purpose is that? Except for harming me and wake me up?!”, i protest.

“Ah…there you are…you’ve answered the purpose! Now come on, let’s go out and eat our breakfast! I don’t want Shindong-hyung or Hyukjae-hyung eat all of my part!”, he says impatiently and heading to open the door.

Right….i’ll meet Hyukjae outside there. And remembering our fought last night…i’m not sure that i’ll face him like usual…

“Umm….Kyu, i think you should go first,i’m not hungry yet,  i’ll eat later on…”, I told him fake reason, which the truth is I want to avoid meeting Hyukjae.

“What?! You aren’t hungry yet? That’s impossible…we didn’t eat anything since last night..”, he spoke confidently as if he had find out something smelly. “Oh come on hyung…it’s about Hyukjae-hyung right? You want to avoiding him?”

What? How can he knows? I didn’t remember tell it to anyone yet, except…

‘Sungmin-hyung heard us last night! And he even asked me!’, i’m hauling breath, finally knows the way he finds out about it.

“Talk to him later hyung, let’s eat breakfast first, i’m hungry already!”, Kyuhyun suddenly grab my hand, after having no reaction from me to even move from my place.

“Aish! Wait, Kyu-“, i try to protest and pull my hand back, but it’s already too late since he’s finally opening the door, getting all the members attention to us now.

“Donghae, Kyuhyun, what’s just happening inside there? you two shocked us…”, Shindong hyung asked to the point, but both of us just can freezing, getting all of them still staring at us…

i look at them one by one, and then my view stop at Hyukjae.

He’s just silently staring at us too, with questionly face and a big spoon of noodle still hanging in his hand.

“umm…nothing hyung. It’s just a big ant had bite Donghae hyung. And why are you all staring at us like that? Come on let’s eat….”, Kyuhyun turns his reaction quickly as if nothing happen, and succeed to throw the member’s stare from us.

“Yah!”, i was about to smack his head when suddenly i realized that only one seat left, and it’s beside Hyukjae. I stop in my position, not sure better i sit beside him or not.

 

 

-Hyukjae’s POV-

 

I look curiously at Donghae and Kyuhyun when they emerge from Kyuhyun’s room.

“Donghae, Kyuhyun, what’s just happening inside there? you two shocked us…”, Shindong hyung asked them, trying to broke the silent.

Yes…that’s what i want to ask too…’what just happened?’

I keep my eyes on them without winking even for a second, and late to notice that Donghae is staring at me too, like he’s about to say something but he can’t…

“umm…nothing hyung. It’s just a big ant had bite Donghae hyung. And why are you all staring at us like that? Come on let’s eat….”, Kyuhyun finally answered.

Okay…he had said nothing…so, i think it means nothing happened. I try to stop staring at them and focusing at my food again. I was about to chewing my noodle when i feel someone standing beside me in a strange way. When i turn around, i see Donghae there, stand in freeze couple inchies beside me, like he doubt to sit beside me or not.

“Why don’t you sit? You look like an idiot there….”, i try to make a joke at him…

We’re always like that, and i know he already get use to it like i do…

But after few seconds passed, i feel something must be went wrong. Not like usual, now he doesn’t give any respond to my joke or even protested at me. But he just gives me a deathly glare, like he want to eat me alive. “What?”, i asked finally,still chewing my noodle, just to broke the weird atmosphere since i feel the members already look at our strange ‘unsual’ behave one by one.

“How can you say that? Did i do something wrong to you? You know, your words last night already hurting me, and now you say such thing? Think like i’m that stupid so you can call me idiot?!”, he yelled at me then just leave the dining room and running inside our room, and slam the door with a loud sound, making Ryeowook jump from his seat.

I’m surprised by his respond. I think he really is mad at me, because of last night…plus the think that i just said…but i was just joking…can’t he know that? Or did i just do something wrong?

“Okay, Hyukjae….what is really happening here? Something must be went wrong between you and Donghae right?”, i heard Heechul hyung finally speak, makes me conscious again and realize that they all already looking with questioning face at me.

‘Oh no…i really really in trouble now….’

“Umm….actually hyung….we’re just having a little fight last night…..”, i said  it with half scared face, scared that maybe they’ll mad at me because i’ve made Donghae hurt.

 

 

-Donghae’s POV-

 

I’m sitting in my bed now,  couldn’t believe what i just did….

I slammed the door and leaving Hyukjae out there alone with the member’s confused look of course…

Did i do it way to far? because i feel so guilty right now, blamming Hyukjae like that….

Remembering that we have been friends since a long time, this kind of fight sometimes happening with both of us…but, it’s getting more often these days, and for a very silly reasons…

The worst thing is Hyukjae always trying to avoid me in certain times, and i don’t know for what reason..

To be honest, i miss our old moments when we’re two enjoy and shared most times together, laughing and being crazy…and many stuffs…i always enjoy the moment  whenever or wherever i’m with Hyukjae, even when i’m with a girl, still as not as happy when i’m with him. And sometimes, i feel this weird feeling, like i always want him to be beside me and cheer me when i feel sad….

Tok! Tok!

“Donghae…can i…come in?”, i heard Hyukjae’s voice from the other side of the door, knocking to get in.

“Umm….y-yeah, you can come in..”, i said finally, although i’m still don’t want to meet him right now.

“Hi”, he said, then closing the door again.

“Hi too..”, i said back.

“Ehm, you-you didn’t eat your breakfast yet, so…they told me to take it here and give it to you…”, he steps forward to me and gives me my food which i couldn’t hold yet.

“Oh…so, the members told you to…then you won’t come here and talk to me if the members didn’t tell you to?”, i asked him furiously and glaring at him, waiting for his reaction. I take the plate from him and just put it in my table, didn’t bother to eat it.

“WH-what? No..of course not…i still want to come here and talk to you even if the members didn’t tell me…”, he answers in panic and do some undefined move, make me chuckled to myself for looking at his strange gestures, which usually made by Siwon.

“And what do you want to talk about then?”, my heart a bit calming now, knowing that maybe Hyukjae really didn’t mean to mad at me and feel sorry to me now…

“To be honest…i really is feel so silly to did what i did last night to you..but i just too tired with our activities…And about the thing that i said in the dining room, you know that i was just joking…i’m sorry Donghae if i make you really mad at me. Can we behave like a good friends again?”, he asked me with a little unsure expression but followed with his famous gummy smile.

I just keep silent in couples moment, waiting for his reaction next. But he just remain silent too, still looking worry and staring at me, like he’s waiting for the teacher to announce the result of his exam.

“Well….”, i start to speak. “Of course i won’t forgive you that easily after you yelling at me like that….”, i continue with a bit teasing voice, trying to more and enjoy his suffered face a little more although i’m already forgive him even before he said sorry.

“Then what do i have to do?”, Hyukjae starts desperate.

I really really like it when he turns like that, because i know i’m the one who can do it, teasing him like that, and no one else…

“What if….kiss me on the cheek? That’s an easy task right?”, i show my puppy eyes to him. We often did that kind of skinship, whether on the stage or in our daily activities, so i think it’s not going to be a problem.

“What?! No!”, i look at him, he looks so shock and his cheek turns red now.

‘Is he…blushed?’

I think for a while, burst with my own idea. We have done this for many times, so why would he blush with my sudden request? It’s not like we do it for seriously after all…

But seeing him like that, makes me want to moreover. Naughty side of me…haha…

I think i’ll get this fun stuff a little longer…kekeke…

“Well…if YOU don’t want to do that….”, i stand up from my sit and walking towards him….”Then…i’ll do it!”, i get closer to him in sudden and quickly peck his cheek without giving him time to escaped.

“Hahahaha….got you!”, i laugh happily after i succeed to surprised him.

“Yah! You-,ouch!”, he was about to smack my head but i’m already grab his shoulder first, pull him closer to me and messing his hair.

We’re both falling on my bed and laughing happily like nothing happened, playing each other like a kid.

Finally…my Hyukkie is back, and i can have fun with him like usual….

life couldn’t get better, nan nol pume ango nara-‘

My phone suddenly ringing, and Miracle song come out as the ringtone.

“Wait, my phone is ringing, i’ll take it…”, i said to Hyukjae.

Honestly, i’m a little bit disappointed. Who would call me now? Surely…it’s not the right timing, when I was about to enjoy my time with my bestfriend. But then, my protest disappear soon after i see the caller’s name in the screen.

‘Sweety Jessica’

“Jessica?”, i still didn’t believe what i see in the screen. I take my phone closer to my face, and goggled my eyes. But once again, it says ‘Sweety Jessica’, and Miracle keeps playing from it.

It’s perfect….

Finally, this girl calling me in the end after i try to get closer to her recently and she didn’t give any good feedback.

Soon, i feel happy feeling drawn on my face. First, i have my friendship back with Hyukjae, and i get the girl that i like calling me.

 

I press the button ‘yes’, and speak to her in the other line.

 

“Yeboseyo?”

 

 

 

 


Oh yeah...a long chapter for chapter 2?? XP

but i think this chappie is a bit fail  T.T

what do you think ?.?