Troubles

SHINING STAR : The Beginning Of Miracle

-Hyukjae’s POV-

 

“So, little girl, tell me…what is your name?”, we walk along the amusement park after we bought two cup of ice creams, with strawberry and chocolate flavor of course. I asked her and looked at her side while she keeps on busy enjoying her own world with her ice cream. I chuckled myself with this little girl innocence, only for remind me about the childish side which Donghae also has.

 

Right…Donghae again.

 

Although i’m already separated with him and have this beautiful cutie girl beside me, i’m still thinking about him, and getting more frustrated if thinking about what could possibly he’s doing with Jessica right now. JUST THE TWO OF THEM.

“Aish…”, i cursed myself for imagine such a silly matters, earning a confused gaze from the little girl, as she stops from her dreamland with the ice cream and finally talking to me.

“Oppa, are you okay? Please don’t be mad like that…Here…do you want to try my ice cream too? I’ll give it to you if you want…”, she said innocently, showing her puppy eyes and handed me her ice cream, maybe surprised by my sudden mood changed.

‘Oh my, how can a little girl be this cute? She event looks so cute when she scared…’, i thought myself, can’t stop my eyes to stare at her cuteness, and wondering that maybe i’ll be fall for her if only she has been ten years old older by now.

“Of course not…why do i have to be mad with such a cute girl like you?”, i try to cheer her up, pretty sure that she must been has the wrong perception to my words just now, which i addresses to Donghae and Jessica. i see at her face, and realize that she blushed a little.

“Umm…by the way, my name is YooMi…”, she greeted my hand and developing her sweet smile.

I greeted her hand back, and smile at her as well. “That’s a beautiful name…nice to meet you YooMi, my name is Lee Hyukjae…”.

Omo, surely, i want to pinch her chubby cheek, and i thank her in silent for getting my mood back, make me forget all the things about Donghae, even just for a while.

 

Well, although she had told me in our way to searched for the ice cream that she had been separated with her mom, but she look so calm, not like the time when she cried before.

 

Yes…that’s true.

 

She said that she amazed by a cute doll in a store inside this park and was about to asked her mom to buy her that, when she realized that her mom was already gone. And after that, she had been searched for her for almost half hour around the place, but ended to teared up when she couldn’t find her, and that’s the time when she beamed at me. Then, i decided to help her to find her mom, or at least find the security guard to search where her mom is.

I look at her in pity. How come her mom being so careless, leaving her like this?

“Oppa, i’m tired…”, i wake up from my daydreaming when  i realized that her ice cream already gone in her stomach, and sweat starting to fall from her forehead.

I stop our steps, and turns at her. “Ok then, let’s find a nice bench there to sit okay?”, then i grab her hand as i’m pointing a place in the park, looking for a good spot to sit.

I feel that this weird feeling, as if someone have following us, and i keep on feel it as soon as me and Donghae stepped in this amusement park. I stopped my steps, and turned around, wondering that maybe i’ll see someone is following behind me. But when i turned around, i see nothing but the crowds, and umm…three odd flock walking together.

 The one is wearing a clown costume, while the other one is wearing a cowboy costume, and the girl in the middle of the two…well, she’s not odd i think, except for her over act and her face…which is look so familiar…

‘Well, okay…maybe it’s just my feeling…’

I paused for a second, then i turned around and i walk again with the little girl name’s YuJin, still with a suspicious mind.

 

 

-Third Person POV-

 

 

“Yah Heechul…don’t you think this is too much? everybody are watching us now…”, Hankyung speaks doubtfully, the three flock is now walking along the amusement park with a huge self confidence, as they keep following behind Hyukjae and the little girl, in a safe distance of course.

Well, actually, just one of them which seems to enjoy the ‘spying things’, whether the other two seem like they want to end this as soon as possible.

“Hey, just relax okay? With this, no one will recognize us…”, Heechul speaks calmy and grinning, as he pointed at his own costume, which looks so compatible with him.

“But this costume is heavy hyung, and hot, and uncomfortable, and-“, Kyuhyun paused his words, as he stands startled with a shock expression. “Omo, Hyukjae hyung is looking at our direction, what should we do?”

“Just relax okay…he wil not recognize us with all of this make up, well, thanks to me of course…and beside, we have to keep walking, or else he’ll be suspicious something, and you don’t want him to catch us like the last time right? So come on…”, Heechul circles his hand around Hankyung’s and his dongsaeng’s arm, and showing his cinderella smile, lead the two to walking naturally.

 

“By the way, where is he going now? and why don’t he try to search for Donghae and Jessica? Don’t we have to search them as well? And who is that little girl?”, Hankyung keeps on busy with his thoughts, and once again, doesn’t bother to listen at the two.

 

“Well, of course we have to search them too, but we must take a look at our Hyukkie first…you know he’s over a barrel like a lost puppy if he’s alone, and i keep on feel that something is going to be wrong, so let’s just fix it first okay? And we’ll find out about that little girl too…”, Heechul is staring seriously at Hyukjae’s direction as he says his thoughts, earning nods and amazed face from the two, as they rarely saw this Cinderella man say a make sense things like that.

 

“What? I’m right, right? Why are you two staring at me like that? Does my make up being fade?! Oh no, i must be looks so horrible, where’s my mirror? I have to fix it!”

“Aish!!”

Heechul is busy worrying about his make up although it seems okay, earning death glares from Hankyung and Khuhyun, as they pull his hands to catch up Hyukjae.

 

---0---

 

 

“Oppa, i want to ride that! Come on….”, Jessica doesn’t have herself enough with all the rides they’ve been played with, and yet, he’s still dragging Donghae here and there, while Donghae is just obeying, with half worried face clearly drawn on his face.

Unable to stops his mind of thinking where his best friend possibly is, he paused his steps, earning a confused look from Jessica.

“Oppa, why are you stop? We have to queuing up if we want to ride that pirates ship!”, Jessica keeps on dragging Donghae’s hand impatiently, like a child who is going to have her present.

While, Donghae is in dilemma right now, better he continue his date with Jessica, or search for Hyukjae. He knows that something will goes wrong to Hyukjae, and he can feel it. He doesn’t know where is it come from, but he just knows it for sure. Then he put his hands inside his jeans pockets, finding a better idea to solve the problem.

‘I’ll call Hyukkie’, he thought.

He grabs inside his pocket, and takes his cellphone and was about to press the ‘yes’ button, when suddenly Jessica grabs his phone and turn it off.

“Hey…”, Donghae was about to protest, but stopped as soon as he saw Jessica’s puppy eyes looking straight at him.

“Oppa…who do you want to call? This is our date…let’s don’t ruin it with anything else, will you? Please…”, now she really is know how to melts Donghae’s heart, because once she showed him her puppy braze eyes, Donghae couldn’t help but to just obeying.

“But i just want to-“

“Please….”, and once again, when Donghae was about to straightening his self again, her charisma is just too much, making Donghae couldn’t resist it any longer.

“Arasso…”, he smiles at the skinny girl and once again, just obliged when the other one circling her hands on Donghae’s arm.

They walk to catch up the pirates ship queue, when suddenly, Donghae saw the last thing he wanted to see. The thing that Hyukjae is worrying about right after they heading their feet into this amusement park, and now he’s regretting for not followed his bestfriend’s advice.

 

Right after Jessica circled her arms on Donghae’s, he saw a blitz blink couple times right to their direction, and he knows that this isn’t so a good thing. He stops in sudden, and goggled his eyes in horror, having Jessica looks blindlessly on him.

 

“Oh …”, was all he could say.

 

---0---

 

 

“Mommyyy!!!”, the little girl run in happiness, seeing her mom in distances, which is already standing worriedly in front of the security centre, while Hyukjae is running behind her as well, trying to catch up the little girl.

“Wait, YooMi, slowdown…your mom isn’t going anywhere!” Hyukjae yelled and keeps on running, trying to grab for the little girl’s hand, but failed because of the crowded traffic of people walking, and plus, his size doesn’t allow him to just sneak out easily like the little YooMi.

Then, when he’s trying his hard to sneaks between the crowds, he beemed to someone, and falls to the ground in second, making his hat drops from his head as well.

“Ouch…”, Hyukjae is now in a seat position and has his hand caresses for his sore because of the fall down, while he keeps his head down, searching for his hat, which is unfortunately disappearing somewhere now, maybe get kicks by the people that passing near him.

‘Uh-Oh..’

Was all he can think.

And he’s right, because right after he raise his head up, he could hear some girls whispering around him, but clear enough for him to listen that it contents ‘Super Junior’ and ‘Dancing Machine Eunhyuk’ words in it.

Soon after, even before he can manage himself, he hears screamed which is mostly from the girls voice, and they all gathering and clinging and pushing him, making him almost gets a heart attack.

 

Hyukjae is trying so hard to escape from the girls ‘physical torturing’ to him, but he just couldn’t do that as easy as usual, since he is now alone and the girls are seems to be so enthusiastic knowing the fact that ‘Super Junior Eunhyuk’ is now walking alone along the amusement park.

 

While in the other hand, they keeps on pinch Hyukjae’s cheeks and grabs his hand which is makes him more surrender, having no strength anymore to escape himself, gets his gaze becomes blur little by little. But then suddenly, he feels his left hand was grabs by someone,like a man hand, and pull him out from the crazy crowds and running as fast as they can, leaving Hyukjae’s starring unconvincedly with the view in front of him.