MISSION 3 : The Enemy

Undercover Idol , KIM HIMCHAN !

KIM Junsu walked briskly in the hallway, heading to the main room in front him with a newspaper firmly on his grip.

Junsu entered, didn’t care to knock it first and let the door he had pushed slam on the wall causing a loud sound echoed throughout the room.

KIM Jaejoong, who was sitting comfortably on his chair, was busy writing some lyrics on his papers; care no less in turning to the approaching man in front him as he paid close attention on his artwork.

Junsu stopped in front his boss with a long glass-wooden desk across them. He eyed the elder angrily as he kept silence and waiting for the man to speak.

“Yes, Junsu-ah….Is there a problem?” Jaejoong still kept his eyes on the paper.

“I tell you what the problem was…..” Junsu smacked the newspaper on the table, showing off the front page for the latest morning news of the day. Jaejoong glanced at the main title of the paper – ANOTHER DRUG DEALER ARRESTED.

“What the hell is this?! How did those guys get arrested?! I thought everything was going as planned! Why the hell things have to go wrong again this time? This is bull!” Junsu cursed momentarily and slammed his hands on the table. Jaejoong grabbed the newspaper calmly and read the news, ignoring the rages coming from the younger.

“Woah….calm down there, Junsu-ah. You’re going to perish that beautiful angelic face of yours if you kept scowling like that….”

Junsu glared at the man who was seating casually on the couch at the corner of the room.

PARK Yoochun was sipping his tea calmly and sighed before leaning on the couch with his legs crossed on the coffee table, sitting there like a boss.

“Seriously, Yoochun-ah….I really hate it when you said that; especially at the wrong time like this….”

“Relax….It’s not like you’re the one who got arrested. The business will continue as usual. I’m positive those men wouldn’t affect us at all….” Yoochun took out his phone and played with it.

“That’s what you’re saying. Those men know about us! What if they intend to reveal our whole plan to the police during the interrogation? Aren’t you worried about that?” Junsu frowned.

JYJ – a famous band consist of the handsome trio; Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu. For the last few years, they’ve been working together as idol singers and winning a lot of awards for their great music in entertainment industry. Not to mention that, they’re also owned an entertainment company instead of working under one.

But one thing that people didn’t know about them – they involved with drug shipments in South Korea.

“They won’t simply reveal it to the police like that, Junsu-ah….you know that they already promised that they wouldn’t ruin our plan no matter what….” Jaejoong closed the newspaper and put away.

Junsu scoffed. “Promise? Hell yeah, they promised they wouldn’t reveal it to anyone; especially to the police….” He said sarcastically, eyeing the man who was standing few meters away from the dartboard beside them. “How can you trust them so easily like that, hyung?”

“I don’t….” Jaejoong started to play with the darts as he threw it on the dartboard. “But, I believe that they wouldn’t dare to open their mouth….not even a word,” he threw the last dart which is doesn’t hit the bullseye.

 “And why is that?” Junsu crossed his arms on his chest, cocking his eyebrow. Jaejoong smirked and took out his hunting knife, showing it to the two.

“Because I told them that this knife will slowly embedded into their heads….if they failed to keep their mouth shut,” he threw it slightly onto the dartboard – it hits the bullseye.

Junsu sighed roughly. “But, they’re already in the jail. How possible do you think they would keep their mouth shut? Tell me…”

“We have our men who would keep their eyes on the boys. If they’re not useful for us anymore….” Jaejoong unbuckled his gun and shot the handle of the knife.

“Kill them….one by one….” He shot the knife until it embedded deeply in the board. Junsu glimpsed at Yoochun, who was smiled darkly by the word. These men surely loved to get their hands dirty with the guns. Well, in fact they’re VERY good with it.

 


 

 

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

Himchan lowered down his gun and looked at the board in front him – every shot hits the bullseye. He sighed in relief, grateful that he managed to get the highest score again.

“Wow….you’re really the best shooter in our team, hyung….never doubt about it…”

Himchan turned to the voice to see Youngjae was clapping his hands lightly, looking at him from the soundproof glass wall in the room. He sighed softly and put down his goggles and took off the earplugs before join the other.

“I thought you’re already went back home. Why are you here?” Himchan sat beside his junior and put his gun away.

“Here….” Youngjae handed him a coffee cup. Himchan looked at him oddly and grabbed it. “An Americano would make you feel better for a long tiring day….”

Himchan smiled and take a sip of it. “You really do know about my favorite drinks. How did you know I was here all the time?”

“Of course I know about it…what other reasons you came here in the first place and start practicing with your gun-shooting? You always come here whenever you feel sad or guilty about something….” Youngjae glanced at the quiet man beside him.

Himchan’s smile slowly faded as he looked down sadly. Youngjae sighed and patted the man’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, hyung….it’s not like he really mean it. You know how much Chief Ji Hwan valued you. He always praised you as his best agents and you know that yourself….”

“Well, it’s not like I’m sad about being scolded….it’s just that he reminded me of my past….” Himchan murmured.

“Your…..past?” Youngjae looked at him curiously.

Himchan smiled sadly at him. “Do you know my first reason in coming to this place? I always tell myself that I’m here not just because I want to stand for justice but also…..for my family…..”

“Your….family?”

“Youngjae-ah….my parents were killed by robbers when I was a kid,” Youngjae gasped silently when he heard the words from the guy’s mouth.

“I-I’m so sorry, hyung….”

“That’s alright….I know things doesn’t turn out pretty well that time. Imagine that I have to watch my parents died in front of my eyes….even my sister who was trying to protect me was killed brutally in our house…..the night before my birthday….”

Youngjae listened to him attentively as the elder continued his story. He felt guilty for letting the man telling his story to him.

“I know how it feels like to lose someone that you loved in your life so I thought becoming a policeman might help me in getting my revenge back….but now I think about it again, it’s quite useless because I have to stand for something that has already been gone forever. I think it’s better to let go of the past and start a new chapter of my life….new life, that is,” Himchan sipped his coffee.

Youngjae smiled at the wise words. This is why he respected Himchan very much. Even though the guy always being noisy and whined a lot, but he always think positive about his life. He’s wise, smart, but friendly. That’s why people love having him around. He’s the best friend that people can ever have.

“That kind of reminds me, you looked very beautiful with that wigs on, hyung….how did you manage to pull out such image successfully? I really don’t get it….” Himchan nearly spat the coffee when he heard the other mentioned such event. He frowned at the man weirdly.

“Yah! I told you not to remind me of that event again! It’s embarrassing…..” Himchan blushed hardly by the night he had spent with the wanted criminal in their list. How he wish he could erase those memories from everyone’s mind.

“Haha….come on, hyung. I mean, really! Even if Jongup and I wear the same wigs, we wouldn’t be able to attract him that easily you know. Now I understand why they called you Princess Himchan. You really are a professional undercover agent, hyung….” Youngjae chuckled.

“Thank you for your sarcastic compliments, Youngjae-ah….if it wasn’t for your ‘voice-changer’ device, I wouldn’t be able to talk like a real lady either….hmph,” Himchan pouted childishly.

Youngjae grinned at his success in making the guy happy again. To him, Himchan was like a brother and someone who he highly look up to. He still remember the first time he entered the department and team-up with him.

Himchan was really friendly towards him and it made him feel comfortable to be with him in return. But when they’re on duty, the elder always showed his charisma and professionalism throughout his work which is amazed him.

Then, Jongup joined the team later on and he swore Himchan really does have affection towards man; especially someone young like Jongup. Then, they started to hang out together until the whole department knows about their close friendship.

“By the way, where’s Jonguppie? He didn’t join you just now?” Himchan looked around them, tried to find the younger somewhere.

“He’s taking a night class to prepare for his upcoming exams next month so I guess you wouldn’t be seeing him quite often for awhile…..”

“Aww….poor Jonguppie. He was studying so hard that he barely enough to make some time for himself….” Himchan pouted.

“Don’t worry, hyung. It’s only just for a month. I’m sure we can hang out with him again after he finished his exams….”

“You know what? I think I want to cook something special for him after this….come, let’s go get it!” Himchan headed to the exit door.

“W-Where are we going, hyung?” Youngjae blinked.

“Shopping, of course! Hurry up! We don’t want that grocery store close up once we arrived there, aren’t we?” Himchan left him. Youngjae beamed at the elder’s reaction again as he followed him quickly from behind. Looks like he had to help him cooking again this time….

 


 

KIM Tae Sung read the newspaper carefully as he slowly turned to the first page to see the main headline of the latest news. He sighed heavily and looked around him, gazing over his office silently.

It has been 6 years since he started the company and managing idol groups from various towns in Seoul. And it has been his wish to perform live on stage but sadly he couldn’t make it with his current age.

So he thought of by founded this kind of agency and let the youngsters who wished to become singers performed on stage could brighten up his dream back to live.

But things had never been easier. The competition is crucial and moreover, backstabbers could lead them to such disasters prospect with bankruptcy if he didn’t do it pretty well. And now, he have another reasons to worry about – the drug dealers.

Few weeks ago, one of the dressers who were working under his company was found dead near the Han River. It has been confirmed that in the dead body has contain some kind of dangerous drugs that its validity cannot be found. Although, it has been said that the case doesn’t have anything to do with his company; he’s still worried about it.

He suspects some of his co-workers were working for drug shipments in his company and he was afraid that this could affect his business soon or later in the future. Not to mention that, as the founder of the company, he might end up being the suspect or accused for such illegal business.

Tae Sung feels the pressure that started to build inside him. How can he prove that he was right about it? The people who were working in the company are just too many. How to find it?

He glimpsed at his smart phone on his desk. He thought about it for a moment until he found a solution to solve the problem. He dialed the familiar number and waiting for the other line to pick up his call.

“Hello?” Ji Hwan answered.

“Hye there, old friend. It’s me, Kim Tae Sung….listen, I have a favor to ask from you….was it okay for you?”

 


 

Whooop ! It's here ! I can't believe I managed to update another chapter ! lol

JYJ as the villains in the story. What do you think ? haha

Honestly I was confused of choosing which artists that could fits for villains place (since I already used Block B as the arrested enemy in the story , lol)

But yeah , surely people want to know how does it looked like if JYJ was the bad people in the story right ? hoho (actually it was based on this poll)

Sorry but I'm a Cassieopeia so surely I'm going to add another two members in the story too. :P

Anyway , thank you for reading please look forward to some of my fics again because I might be updating one of them soon or later. 

Once again , thank you !  This is Senichi_Yamada reporting for duty. Yes , Sir !