Chapter 17: Why?!

It Has To Be You

The cold breeze blew. Sunny just finished another gloomy class and she was on her way to the bench. Her mind kept reminding her of the past few days. Sungmin ignoring her and suddenly today... acting as if nothing happened, as if they were merely schoolmates. "Sungmin-ah, seriously, what are you playing at?! I don't think if I could play this game any longer. Please." she murmured to herself as she choked on her sobs. 

She just wiped her tears and composed herself as she arrived but what she saw just brought upon a greater wave of tears.

Sungmin and Sooyoung sat together in the bench. 

They were just talking actually, but with everything that happened today, a lot of ideas already went to Sunny's head just by seeing them together.

 

"So... do you think it works?" Sunny heard Sungmin say as she walk closer. Her eyebrows furrowed. "What works?" she thought "Things? Machines?" but seeing how Sooyoung is smiling almost a little too flirty, she tried to think of more probable reasons "Relationships?" she scoffed. "Has he gotten in a relationship with Sooyoung?! Why! And now he's asking if it works?!" 

She had a couple of successive hiccups and Sungmin looked at her for a moment, smiled and leaned over to Sooyoung. He seemed to whisper something in her ear, making her blush and giggle as she covered with the back of her hand. 

Sunny stood. Unable to move, unsure of how to react. Sungmin is doing this right in front of her eyes. Why? was all she could think of. She wasn't even aware that a couple other students were crowding around them, gossiping, wanting to hear the latest happenings, waiting for her move. But she herself doesn't understand why all her muscles seemed to numb at that moment when Sungmin glanced at her from the corner of his eye. Then he fixed his gaze at Sooyoung, slowly slowly... moving his face closer to hers. 

 

Sunny still doesn't know what to make of the situation as Sooyoung closed her eyes. Sungmin did so too and their faces moved closer. Until one junior  ecstatically screamed to the girl beside her "OMG Sungmin oppa is kissing Sooyoung sunbae!" 

 

That was enough for Sunny. She didn't know what happened. Her world started to spin and her muscles tightened, ready to punch anyone. She walked to the couple, grabbed Sungmin by the shoulder, forcing him to look at her. His face showed amusement and Sooyoung, unexpectedly, didn't stop Sunny. She was thinking of slapping Sooyoung had she ever got in the way. Good thing not, now all her energy will be for Sungmin.

 

Sungmin shrugged her hand away but she only grabbed both of his shoulders tighter as she yelled "Ya! What do you think you're doing huh!" 

 

He just blinked, his smile unflinching. "What?"

 

Sunny was panting, tears streaming down her face. She felt her heart racing. "Why?! Why are you doing this to me!" She ranted out. "Sungmin. Sungmin. I--" hiccups preventing her from speaking. "Sungmin." she kept saying until she just broke down as if all her energy just gave way and she fell to a kneeling position. She wrapped her arms around him who was still sitting on the bench, unmoving. 

She hugged him, tighter and tighter, burying her face in his chest. All the tears stopping her from saying a word as she just kept crying while hugging him.

 

Finally she heard him spoke. "Sooyoung-ah, I think it worked." and she heard Sooyoung laugh a little.

 

Sunny wiped her face with the back of her hand as she pulled away. "What? Why?" she asked while Sungmin's grin simply grew wider.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Such a short chapter but I hope you liked it. HAHAHA. Please look forward to the next chapter. I'll update it as quickly as possible~ 2 more chapters and it's the end. Omo. 

But well, THANK YOU to all my 64 subscribers. I really didn't expect to get over 60 subscribers for this story. Eeep thanks for the support! 

 

Comments pleaseee~ ♥

 

By the way, can you please vote for SUPER JUNIOR here : http://mama.interest.me/visite?s=1351057846129 in all the 5 categories they're nominated in. Pretty please ~ Just use that link and help me put flag support for the boys. kekeke. THANKS A LOT! :*