Part 8

On Rainy Days (Junhyung Version)

The heavy drops of rain fall onto the ground endlessly as the two watched it falls quietly, inside the dark, gloomy living room. They are sitting on the couch, with Hara facing the window, her eyes blankly watch the blurry rain on the window. Junhyung are sitting on the opposite of her, his eyes watch her back view.

She is still stunningly beautiful as he remembers. He remembers vividly everything about her, everything. Her hand reaches out and he sees her palm open, as if she is trying to feel the rain. A nostalgic smile appears on his lips as he remembers the days when she did the exactly same thing.

She still has that childish habit.

Suddenly, she pulls her hand back and turns around. Their eyes meet in a brief second before she decides to look away and stands up.

"Do you want to drink something?" She asks as she walks toward the kitchen.

"No, thanks." Junhyung replies, eyes watching her movement.

"Well, how about a mug of hot chocolate? I'm sure that will help especially since we're trapped here." She offers with a hint of sarcasm.

Junhyung sighs. So she hasn't really forgiven him yet. Of course, what does he think? She'll just forgive about all his mistake throughout the past few years they were together easily. Yeah, downright wrong.

"Look, Hara, I'm sorry." Junhyung stands up, following her to the kitchen.

"Sure, I've forgiven you." She replies too fast.

"I know you're not." Junhyung says softly as he steps into the kitchen.

"Stop right there. Don't step any closer." She holds a hand up to motion im stop his track.

He does what she says as she pours hot water into two mugs of chocolate powder.

"Can we just talk?" He asks.

When he had called her name earlier, she immediately threw him the towel to let him dry his hair by himself. And after that were just quiet, before she decided to start the conversation.

She spins around and puts down the mugs on the table. "Fine. Sit."

He follows her order and sits across her. She hands him one of the mugs. "To begin the conversation, I have to say, I'm deeply sorry. And before you cut me, please let me just tell you the reason why I'm here. The reason why I ran over her in the middle of the rain." He looks straight at her, almost pleading. "I still love you."