Part 4

On Rainy Days (Junhyung Version)

The Past 1

"Come on, Hara! We're late!" Hyuna shouted as she ran toward the big golden building.

It was her and Hara's first year in college, and they woke up late on the big day.

Hara stumbled forward as she tried to pace up her steps, trying hard to run faster with her skinny body. They barely managed to get to the big hallway, where all the freshman and seniors are standing. They were going to get a welcome speech and speech about school's rules and stuffs, so it was actually a must to come earlier.

Hyuna had already standing in the crowd when Hara walked in meekly, looking lost and tired. Hyuna waved at her, telling her to stand beside her.

After five minutes or more, a lecturer walked up to the stage and stood at the podium. He putted his lips near the mic and tapped it once, to make sure it worked well.

"Ahem." He cleared his throat and gathered the student's attention. His voice boomed in the silent room, "Good morning, everyone. I'm Sung Ha Jung, your lecturer major in guitars. It's time to start another semester and many of you seemed eager for it. Firstly, I welcome all the freshman into this school and hope you students could cope with the study here. Every students can take one or more classes to attend, and the fee is all the same. Each students are to pay once in six months, which means for one semester."

"As you all know, this school is known for its art and the majority of the students are all great in art. We expect nothing less than from all of you, and we always want the best from you. There will be a opening ceremony next month, and every students are expected to show their talent in that opening ceremony. For further information, I'll call the head of students' council to continue." The lecturer left the podium and another man walked up.

The man was a lot younger than the professor and Hara thought of how great was the guy that he could become the head of students' council. His face was expresionless and professional. A stack of papers was held by his arm with a manner of a businessman.

Except this one major in art.

He stopped at the podium and he moved the mic to be the same level as his mouth. "Good morning, I'm Yong Junhyung, the head of students' council."

Hara could hear excited whispers in the hall, and wondered why they were that happy.

"For the opening ceremony next month, the seniors and juniors (freshman) would be grouped into some groups and collaborate in music or drama. Everything is fine as long as it is art to begin with. This grouping will also help juniors to learn more and faster about art, and much more about bonding. The students council noticed that some people are just awkward with someone else, thus we decided to do this grouping thing. It's going to bond the students and at the same time, learning about music and art."

"Now, I'll call the first group. Group 'A' would be; from senior students; Yoon Doojoon, Yong Junhyung(himself), Kikwang, and Nicole. From the junior students; Hyunseung, Yang Yoseob, Son Dongwoon, and Goo Hara." Then he called up all the students.

Sung Ha Jung came back to the stage and got the hold of the mic. "Okay, so this is the first group. Group 'A'. The name can be changed as the students like." He read the paper on the podium to make sure he said the right things.

Hara was standing between Nicole and Junhyung, looking lost. When her name was called before, she didn't realize anything and was pushed by Hyuna, whom apparently understood the slow functioning brain of hers.

"You're in that group!" Hyuna hissed as she pushed Hara to the small stairs to the stage.

Hara walked and stood rigidly beside someone without realizing it was Yong Junhyung.

The man who was going to change her life without her knowing.