Part 3

On Rainy Days (Junhyung Version)

After the hot, long endearing kiss, she invites him inside her house after seeing how drench he was and couldn't bear to let him go home without drying himself first. She knows how far their houses are, and cringes at the thought that he had actually came to her house running under the rain. He felt a bit of weight had lifted up from his shoulder, knowing clearly that the reason of it was because of her.

He let his eyes look around the house, taking the view in. Taking everything he'd missed for the two months before. Her house is still the same, except it is a bit gloomy and dark, just like how his is. Pictures are nowhere to be seen and he wonders where their pictures are putted. Soft footsteps are heard and he turns his head to where the sound comes from.

She is walking down from the second floor to the first floor with towels and a white sweatshirt on one hand, while the other has a black track pants. She stops in front of him and gives him the towel, sweatshirt, and the pants. She holds the other towel and without saying anything; like her past habit; she dries his hair using the towel.

His heart stops functioning for a second, before his heart starts beating again. He misses this feeling. He had forgotten how nice it was to have someone drying his hair while he jokes or talks to her. He forgot and now he remembers. He doesn't want to ever lose this feeling again. It would be too hard for him to take.

She stops her movement when she realizes he has been to quiet, and reaches her neck forward to glance at his face. His expression is peaceful and a hint of happiness is seen. A soft smile curls on her lips involuntarily. It has been a while since the last time she saw his peaceful and calm expression.

They are the best expression she has ever seen, and no matter how much she tries, she could never forget them.

His closed eyes flutter open and their eyes meet for a second of understanding. They know what they wanted, but they don't want to rush things as well.

If only he didn't do those unpleasant memories to her, the chances to be together with her once again is bigger.

He opens his mouth, and a word comes out.

"Hara...."