our love and my disease..

Tell me where you be 7 years from now!

Changmin Point of View

Hammie..

i dont think that you get mad of me because of canceling my operation ne? just honest hammie, please! my feel really dont think so, then i just make you sure that you have another reason why did you mad at me. please tell me, i really cant accept that is the reason why did you mad at me. or... i just have huge thought that you likes yunho oppa.. so you are getting mad when i just telling you like that. isnt rite? .

***

Today, Changmin just had appointmen with yunho. they was promise will meet on some place for talk something. Changmin still confuse, from where her start conversation. her hands just keep by herself, her head just looking down. her mind still think how can her asking about this to her boyfie...

"yaa.. then, whats up minnie?" ask yunho, he just start the conversation. changmin just shake her head slowly, then looking at yunho deeply.

"oppa-nim.. can i ask something?"

"ne, of course you can minnie. whats that huh?"

"ah.. what will you doing if.. i ask to break up?"

"..."

"ya! oppa-nim... answer me, juseyo!"

"what are you talking about, kiddo?"

"im not kiddo anymore, oppa!"

"but you are not mature! youre..."

"im teenager.."

"such a kiddo!"

"ya! im not! isshh..."

"kekeke... kiddo just getting mad.. im sorry, minnie-ya! listen, i wont let you go anywhere.. because of why? because i think too risky when i just decide to leaving you, even losing you. i love you a lots kiddo, so.. dont ever you have think or did it. arachi?"

"yaisssshhh, oppa-ya! you always make me flying around the world like a butterfly.."

"cute butterfly ever!"

"oppa..."

"aishh... this kiddo, dont blushing like that!".

Changmin just looked yunho deeply, her hands was holding by yunho. they just smiling, laughing even loving each other. "ya.. changminnie!" yunho called her while looking around the sky. Changmin just looking at him deeply, her beautiful eyes always shining like usual. "yes oppa? any problem with me?" Yunho looking changmin's eyes deeply, and hold her face softly "are you sure that you are fine?" . Changmin nodded slowly, her eyes start teary. she just think how could her said herself is fine, without yunho knews about her disease?.

"ya! minnie.. why are you crying?" ask yunho while wiping tears who had flooding changmin's eyes and right now just fall down into her cheeks. changmin shake head strongly, her hugging yunho tightly, and said how much her love him. Yunho let his girlfie hugging himself, while he still didnt understand why her precious girl crying a lots. "minnie, look at me.. what happen with you?". "nothing oppa.. i just fine, and i love you.." "nothing words to explain how perfect you are, in my eyes.. love you too". They just looking eyes one each other, smiling each other, until their lips just meet then fate for touching one each other. changmin close her eyes tightly, put her hand to his neck. they just kissing with passionately, yunho started changmin's lips with softly. changmin feels passion because of that kiss. well, today is them day.

***

Changmin point of views

ahh.. likes usually, my head going hurt again! yep likes i said before, every eyes cancer's victim, will always feels hurt on their head even their eyes, and thats happen to me. please god.. i better die, than i have to feels it. this is hurting me at much, god.. please! its hurt! i crying hardly when the pain feels anymore on my head until my eyes. i have puke many times today, because of havent strong again to handle this pain. God, please... let me die.

*** 

Sorry guys T^T

I make this chapter so short, cause i just got little for inspiration. lol

keep patient^^ will update soon!!^^

Kamsahamnida :DD