bye bye happy days..

Tell me where you be 7 years from now!

Annyeong~~~~~~sorry for the latest update guys!

kinda busy with my work and few college task..

well hope you enjoyed it guys! ^___^

-RieChan-

 

 

"hammie...hammie..." changmin called her bestie who just crying beside her bed. well, seungyeon still crying a lots after found changmin was fainted last night. doctor said that changmin's life is wouldn't long again, any operation wouldn't help her to long her age. changmin's parents was known of it. and they just feel desperate about doctor words, but they are still believe about miracle, and god who will help their beloved daughter. then, how about Yunho? even he still doesn't know about changmin's desease. last morning he was come to hospital for meet changmin, but he dont ask anything of that. he just said "get well soon, minnie. why did you being spoiled huh? i though you just get influenza or any little disease. kekekeke spoiled girl". changmin not reply his sentences, her just nodded many times to giving sign that her just fine, nothing problem there.

"ah.. minnie-ya.. you woke up already? aigoo.. go take your rest! doctor said that you dont have doing anything.. did my tears bothering you? i'm sorry minnie-ya.."

"anieyo... hammie, answer me please.. what happens with you until crying a lots? did someone hurt you? tell me.... palli!"

"ahaha.. ani.. i just crying a lots because of movie sweetie... not at all"

"geojitmal! you are not best liar! tell me...palligaaaaaaaa"

"minnie-ya! just go back to your sleep! i won't bothering you! go sleep.. palli!"

"hammie..."

Seungyeon rejected changmin's word. her just run out from changmin's room and crying a lots outside. "aigoo.. hananim.. what should i do? what should i do to waking my bestie's up? up from her poor fate? tell me god.. please.. i'll doing anything only for her...".

 

Changmin point of views

 

I just realize that my live is not long anymore. i heard what is doctor said with my parents last morning. any operation wouldnt help me...thats better than i have to doing operation who will makes i losing my eyes. but, doctor was said that i'll losing my eyes with slowly. first, my slight will have little capacity to catch the object. second, left eyes will losing her balance and just going blind. third, my right eyes also will likes whats happen to left eyes. i feel desperate of it.. i'll losing all my slight. but i have to fight! i'm sure that god will be help me, fighting minniechan! fightingggg! i trust that i wouldnt blind anymore!.

Yunho was going to Germany last morning, after looking for me and just give me promise. ah... i'm sure that i'll saw him in the future! ne! i'm afraid if i give negative thinking that will be happen. then better give positive thinking! kekeke... fighting!

***

Seungyeon: hello.. here are Han Seungyeon, is there Jung Yunho?

Yunho: sure.. thats me, whats up ham? any problem there?

Seungyeon: i'm gonna tell you something oppa... would you hear it?

Yunho: i'll try as i can.. what happened then? is that about....

Seungyeon: this is about Changmin..

Yunho: changminnie.. what happened with her eoh? have her get well??

Seungyeon: *sobs* your changmin is....

Yunho: what happened with her? hammie-a.. yaaa! han seungyeon!

 

Changmin suddenly approach seungyeon, her closed to seungyeon and just hear what are seungyeon talking about in phone, and which one person who talking with her. when changmin just known who is the person, her grab seungyeon's mobile quickly and just taking the convo.

Changmin: aaaaa...oppa-nim. so youre getting flirt to my bestie huh?kkk...

Yunho: no no no.. iam not! i just wanna heard her explain what happened with you..

Changmin: aigoo.. paboya! iam fine oppa... no worries! just concentrate to your graduate ne? dont thinking at much about anything including me...

Yunho: ah.. arachi.. good then, take care.. saranghae!

Changmin: you too, oppa! take care... nado saranghae!

***

After their just ending their convo, seungyeon start close to changmin and talk several words. first, their just look happily and fine, until changmin suddenly cry.

"whats happen? are you okay? minnie..."

"ham..hammie-a... eodiya hammie? eodiya? ham..."

"i'm here minnie.. i'm beside you... minniee.. here..."

"ham.. do you believe at me?"

"yes of course i believe with you my bestie! what happen?? "

"so..if i said i still can saw anythings?"

"i-i..i'm not sure..."

"thats right.. i start losing my slight ham, even now i just hear your voice, and dont know where you are. even i dont know where are myself right now..."

"you are too honest minnie! so honestly! even i know since when you just losing your slight"

"ahaha...jinjja? how could you know? am i telling you before?"

"i can saw it from your eyes, your teary eyes.. even the way you walking, the way you talking and the way you catch the stuff! since few hour ago alright? even when you have conversation with your boyfie you losing your slight already.. i'm so sorry minnie-a.. i dont know what i have to said.. i really.."

"sstt... hammie... we're still friend right? dont be sad please... iam fine! i have girls power!! jjang!!"

Seungyeon hugging changmin tightly. her knows what her bestie feels. losing a slight is really huge problem for every human, including changmin.

Changmin asking seungyeon to accompany her going to some place. seungyeon just bring changmin into the waterfall, changmin laughing happily eventhough her eyes isn't have function again. her ask many time where is them right now. seungyeon answer that question with pleasure. when their just reach changmin's home, seungyeon hugging her bestie a lots. then take changmin inside. there was changmin's parents who waiting for their daughter.

"ahjussi, ahjumma.. thanks for giving me huge trust to caring changmin.."

"anieyo..thats no need said thanks! we are the one who had said it.. kamsahae, han seungyeon"

"aha... ne.. cheonmaneyo ahjumma! ive to go right now, thanks ahjumma.. see you!"

***

Changmin point of views

 

I still can't believe that i just losing my slight with quickly. without process, my eyes just losing their slight. oh God, eotteokhaeya? i really cannot keep my promise with Yunho. God, should i die to pay my promise?. arggghhh.. iam going confuse.. my eyes.. i cant saw anything. bye bye happy days.. after today, impossible for me to saw the world tomorrow.

***

See you in the next chapter guys! sorry for the bad update T^T

comment please.. Thank You ^___^

 

-RieChan-