Final

Tell me where you be 7 years from now!

Hey all ^__^ i'm comeback for the last chapter of this story. Thanks for support me, i love when lots of you support me. once again, Thank You^^

-RieChan-

 

On Wednesday morning, 5 years later..

Changmin point of views

Today is 5 years, after yunho leaves me for chase his graduated in german. well, he had promise to me that he'll back after 4 years there. so i believe that he'll back soon, at this year. like his promise before, he'll back in wednesday morning at this time. how happy iam, finally i can saw...i mean i can meet again my lover after 4 years, and will be back at 5 from the year. eventho i cant saw his face, but i still can feels his heart eventho he just far. Ah, i remember something! today is hammie graduated! i have coming there, but hammie was said "dont ever come if you just feels not fine" . ah, maybe i'm never come to her graduate. cause i can't said that i'm fine.. since 2 years ago, my disease is gonna hard and hard. even doctor said chemotherapy isn't help to getting out the disease. even my stadium is always up and up. then the was coming 1 years ago, when doctor had said that i get last stadium. well, i can't do anything. only pray to my god and hoping a miracle. i just can sleep on the bed, my slight was lost few years ago. i really cannot saw anything, only can listening. my head is always getting hurt everyday, but noone can help me, only god who can help me.

i'm doing happily when i saw yunho appeared my phone's display. he just call me and i just pick up it.

"oppaaaaaa... when you'll fly here? i wait you today, really waiting for you.."

".."

"oppa! oppa-nim! yaa.. can you hear me oppa?"

"changmin-a...i..i..i can't go back to seoul today, and this year"

"...."

"min-minnie..are you still there? let me explain... please.."

"...ah, arachi oppa.. don't worry i'm still here"

"like this minnie, i have 2 years again for stay here. cause i have next scholarship, for finished my education until last. i'm promise i'll marry you 2 years from now.."

"..."

"minnie..min.. i'm so sorry.."

i'm not continue that conversation, i just crying a lot. how hurt myself when hear that statement. i'm sorry if i'm being selfish, but i'm not sure that i can live for 2 years from now. my tears still wets my cheeks, i dont know what i have to said, what i have to do. then i just try once again to respect his statement.

"ah.. oppa, no need to said sorry.. thats fine.. i can wait you until whenever! hwaitiiiiiiing!"

"are you sure? why your voice heard likes you sobbing? do you cry?"

"...no i'm not, anyway i have another things oppa, see you 2 years from now, i love you"

"good luck, i love you too."

our conversation just ended until that. i'm still crying, still crying a lots. and i decide to close my eyes while hug my phone.

****

A girl with long brown hair just walking arround the cemetery. Today is her 2nd day visits her bestie's cemetery. with bring a white flower, and fews jasmine in the bag. that girl just stop in front of new cemetery. her just put a white flower on that cemetery. Yesterday is her funeral, and that girl wasn't coming, cause have finished her graduation. that girl just fallin her tears on that cemetery, cry slowly. "eungg.. minnie-ah! its hammie.. i'm sorry for not come to your funeral yesterday..mianhae...jeongmal mianhamnida, chinhan chingu" she's try to speak eventhough just holding her tears. her just rub the gravestone, and holding her tears while try to speak. "...minnie-ah... your disease has gone right now. you never crying because of that hurt, i believe you can saw me right now, in another world. you just reach the heaven right now, your better place, your beautiful place. maybe you just became angel right now... goodbye minnie, we loves you"

her just standing out, while waving to that cemetery. and leave that place by herself.

****

2 years later..

Yunho just ready for going back to Seoul, like his promise. He'll marry changmin soon, and make her sure that he wont leave her.

when just arrived in seoul, he just coming to changmin home. he feels happily until noone can handle it.

"should i? should i slap you?" ask Seungyeon with teary eyes. her feels can't control her emotion while facing and talks to Yunho. "what...what..wtf! i never trust what are you saying! where's changmin? where's her?" he still can't believe that his beloved girl was passed away 2 years ago. Seungyeon not talking at much, her just grab yunho into her car and bring him to cemetery.

when they arrived at cemetery, Seungyeon always buy white rose for her bestie. then both of them just walking slowly into her bestie cemetery.

"do you still call me a liar after look this?" seungyeon voices heard low, but seems holding the tears. Yunho can't said anything, even he just frozen. he can't holding his tears until cry slowly, he sat beside gravestone, and just regret his things. "why you never tell me that you have disease minnie? why?" "dont talk likes insane! her never answer you eventhough you crying a lots! why did you never ask her huh?.....why you always dont have time to visit her even looks her condition! oppa! listen! her condition was so poor since 4 years ago! her losing her slight, losing her eyes. seems like life-dead-bodies!"

"i knew... i knew it was my mistake! this is really my mistake!"

"just admit it oppa, but dont thinking too much, changmin will never fine if her looks you crying or sadly like this"

"i dont care... i really cant..ah i dont know what i have to do.."

"..."

Seungyeon just leaving by herself, while looking away Yunho who still sat beside changmin's cemetery. her wipe her tears then walking slowly for leaving that place.

"hammie-ah! wait for me!" yunho chase seungyeon, and just wiping his tears.

"hm.. lets go home oppa! i think changmin need more rest after many person visit her home..kkk"

"yeah, you right! and i'm the last person today who visit her home. its hurt..."

"dont cry again oppa, for sure her fine there, her better there, and im sure right now her look at us, and give us her angelic smile.."

Both of them looking at the sky, seungyeon smiles at yunho. while yunho keep looking at the sky. "tell me where you be 7 years from now?...kkk" ask seungyeon. Yunho chuckles and answer "i'm in the heaven oppa, dont worry, i love you... kkk i'm sure that her answer me like that ham, even her use her bambi eyes when said it.. kkk"

Seungyeon nodded while standing out, and leaving yunho alone. Yunho realize it and just standing out to follows Seungyeon. "hammie... wait for me!" he shout as he can, and hope seungyeon hear it.

"oppayaaaa..thank you, and i love you a lots!"

Yunho suddenly frozen, his bodies feels can't do anything. even his walk just stopping by himself, heard likes someone said that words behind of him, and that voices heard likes....changmin voice?

 

END

 

Hey Guys! Thank you for support this bad fanfic T^T i know the ending is really bad, hope someday will makes better than this. Thank you! See You later ^.^

 

-RieChan-