a friendship..

Tell me where you be 7 years from now!

in the afternoon, after graduation...

 

"Hammie-ya! so, where will you going to foreward your education?" ask Changmin to her best friend, Seungyeon. they are becaming friend and make a friendship since they just meet in secondary school. Changmin called Seungyeon "Hammie" because of Seungyeon look like Hamster. their friendship really faith one each other. Changmin loves Seungyeon as her huge bestie, and Seungyeon also loves Changmin as her huge friend. "hmm, i wll going to heaven with my bestie.. kekekeke" Seungyeon just teasing her bestie, until her bestie just laughing hard and pinch her many times.

"hahahahaa, stop minnie! stop it! thats so amusement! kkeke....stop bestie!"

"aigoo! hammie just feels amuse bcause of my pinch. is that so fantastic... crazy hamster"

"mwoya? im not crazy, giraffe! i'm cute and sweet as you knew well"

"jinjjayo? but i'm more cute and sweet than you, hamster"

"nonono... you can't said that! based on fact, i'm cutest"

"no hammie! never! i'm the cutest"

"okay.. okay minnie! our just cute! enough?"

Changmin nodded her head many times, her beautiful eyes really makes Seungyeon feels more loving her bestie. and their just hugged one each other, start with seungyeon's smile, changmin laugh and suddenly seungyeon eyes just teary. her hugs changmin tight and mess her bestie hair.

"Hammie-ya.. hammie.. eyy, hammie-ya! are you cry? cry again?"

"anieyo, minnie-ah.. i just get something in my eyes, don't worry giraffe! i'm fine!"

"andwae! hammie, tell me! what happen with you?"

"errh.. like this minnie, i really likes when i saw your smile. while you just looking around with your beautiful eyes, the eyes of goddess..."

"then?"

"i..i..i can't imagine, when you just losing your slight after you get operation.... whether that eyes still looks beautiful? hah..."

"anieyo, hammie... i decide already.. i won't take operating for my eyes.."

"dont be crazy minnie! you will died without that operation!"

"im seriously ham, i wont take that operation... im afraid it will failed and i will have bad fate for my eyes so i just decide wont take the operation..."

"pabo! pabo! you are the stupid girl ever! go take your operation, minnie-ah!"

"i-i....i wont ham... i wont..."

"yahh! mushy girl! dont ever you cry front of me bestie.. i wont saw your tears!"

"anieyo... ham, i have reason why i wouldn't take the operation"

"what kind of that reason?"

Changmin long sighing, her wipe her tears and just tell hammie the reason.

 

Reviews:

"Yaa!! Changminnie.. here are!! i have to tell you something.."

"yes oppa! what kind of that? i will try to be a good and kindly listener. kekeke..."

"tomorrow is your graduation day alright?"

"hmm.. ne, why oppa?"

"have you decide where will you going to after graduate from high school?"

"mm... not yet.."

"why? do you havent dream or, future? kekekke"

"nonono... not like that oppa-ya... i just... ah, nothing. then how about you oppa? do you have planning to forwarding your school? you hasnt school for 1 years its because of me oppa-ya. you have decide your life, dont make it bad bcause of me. its too risky when you just follows me anywhere, and forget your education. should you being a college student since last year oppa. but, you just delay it becaus you wont going anywhere without me. remember oppa! eventhough im your girlfriend, but you have prepare and makes your education number one..."

"ne.. i think you knows already what im going to say..."

"what does you mean, oppa?"

"Changminnie, i'll going to Germany for 5 years.. i have finished my study and catch my dream there are! would you going with me?"

"ah... i.. i.. of course not oppa! how can i going with you? i also have planning here, and once again if you gonna bring me to there, you have bring hammie also! kekekek...."

"geez.. why did you always faith and more loyal to Seungyeon? thats make me jealous anyway...."

"Minnie-ya... so you have promise me that u'll be here 5 years from now on, ara?"

"kekekeke... ne, ne. don't worry oppa! i'll waiting here for you until whenever.."

"really? ne, i'll keep your promise".

End of Reviews.

Seungyeon push changmin away after her knows the actual reason why changmin won't take the operation. her feels like gets foolish friends ever after "hammie-ya... why did you push me away? do you hates me?" ask changmin, a tears still fall from her beautiful eyes. "andwae minnie! andwae! you are foolish girl ever after! you just do it because of your ing boyfie? such a fools and weird reason!" seungyeon handle her tears while dump her sligh from changmin. her talking around until changmin start crying. "ham, stop it ham! please.. please dont said he is ing or please dont... dont.. dont have bad things of him!" . Seungyeon ignore changmin's words, her start prepare her bags and going home "thanks changmin-ah! i think you are such a weird and foolosh girl ever after! you just blind of love dear! that guy was change all of you! such a stupid couple. listen, i really cares all of you, cause i'm your bestie. and our friendship dont have destoryed. but, i really hates a guy who lack of mind, Jung Yunho.. your boyfie! i'm home now!".

Changmin keep crying, her just push her body away the bed. her takes the paper and said "hammie, i'm sorry.."

 

***

Hi Guys~~~^^

Annyeonghaseyo~~~~^^ i just finished the first chapter. And i will update soon^^

Comment please, and thanks for being my readers :)

Kamsahamnida :)

See you! ^__^

-RieChan-