Thank you

I'm sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was when your funeral has ended and everyone had left that Myungsoo let himself go. The entire infinite member had gone back to the dorm leaving Myungsoo and Sunggyu behind. Sunggyu forced himself to not cry in front of your tombstone as it will be the last thing you wanted – seeing the one you left behind cried because of you. but seeing his dongsaeng broke down like that was even more unbearable. It was the worst state Myungsoo had ever been and Sunggyu knew that one of the reason why Myungsoo had been sobbing terribly was because he regretted neglecting you. Sunggyu didn’t even know when Myungsoo will get over the pain of seeing you leave him when he thought he did nothing for you.

Sunggyu looked down at the letter on his hand and put his hand on Myungsoo’s shoulder as he pulled his dongsaeng up and wrapped his arm around his body.

“Myungsoo-ah, I… I’m sorry for not telling earlier about Ae Young’s sickness. She forbids me from telling you,” Sunggyu felt Myungsoo’s tense in his embrace.

*This is going to be harder than I thought. The guilt he felt is too deep* Sunggyu thought as he rubbed Myungsoo’s back softly.

He released the hug and looked at his now broken dongsaeng, “I hoped this will help you. Ae Young will never want to see you depressed. The reason why she wanted you to be the last person to be with when she died was to avoid you from feeling regret when she is gone. Now, it seemed like all her effort of putting a happy face on her last day was gone”

Myungsoo looked up as his leader stared at him with those concerned eyes. Sunggyu slipped the letter on Myungsoo’s hand.

“This was Ae Young’s last wish.  Read the letter and hopefully get better, okay. See you at the dorm," Sunggyu said as he patted his dongsaeng’s shoulder and moved towards the van, finally letting the tears he had been held back flow.

Myungsoo stared at the estranged object on his hand; he stared at the handwriting and felt like choking again. Aside from his deep love from you, this was the next strong feeling that he never knew he would ever feel. The hurt and pain was like a stab on his heart. He sobbed near your tombstone and looked at your smiling pics. He opened the envelope slowly and found himself trembling at the sight of your letter, a card with a picture of him sleeping while you were doing goofy pics which was taken years ago.

He cried again at the sight of you and began to read the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter