Too late

I'm sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You waken to reality from the flashback with Myungsoo constant shouting at you.

*Where have my MyungMyung go? The soft Myungsoo, the caring Myungsoo, the one that will run to me whenever I had problem or the one that make my tears go away and not the one who caused it. just my Myungsoo and not the hallyu star L*

You gazed as him softly as he continued on his shouting. Hearing that he got no response from you, he stopped the car on the side of the road and stared at you. The moment he looked at your face, he stopped his thought of scolding you for not giving him his space. It was not because of loving you that make him stopped, but it was more on how youre looking at him right now. Your stare was not the usual stare. He didn’t know how to explain but to put it simply, it was like you’re not going to see him anymore.

“Yah! Why are you staring at me like that?” Myungsoo said as his tone became softer than before.

You chuckled at his response, “ Wae? Every one of your fans can stare at you but your girlfriend can’t?”

He gaped at your response, honestly, his schedule as an idol had made him put you into the least important person in his life right now. When he got you call that day, he can’t helped to feel slightly annoyed for being disturbed. If not for Sunggyu, he wouldn’t even pick up the phone at the first day. Sunggyu was the one who told him to end early and told the staffs that he had other works to attend to. Works, that what you were to him.

The tight schedule of him made him forgot t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter