I love you

I'm sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You stirred in your sleep as you felt a lip rested on you cheek. You smiled at the silly face who had been clearly staring at your sleeping figure for a while now. 

“We had arrived. It had been a while since we arrived, but you're too serene that i don't want to disturb you. But, we'll miss the sunset if in being selfish of staring at my girlfriend's face," Myungsoo said while caressing your cheek. "Remember how I used to always kiss you wake up and weirdly you did wake up. My own sleeping beauty. So don't ever fall asleep on me when I'm talking to you. I'll definitely kiss you until you're awake." 

You smiled at his statement and pushed his forehead using your finger, "pa-bo."

He grabbed your finger and kissed your hand as he looked at you with the same tender eyes, “your only pa-bo"

Both of you smiled and just as Myungsoo was leaning closer, your head was starting to hurt again. You acted as if you're playing with him and quickly kissed his cheek before going out of the car. Not suspecting anything, Myungsoo just shake his head and laughed, “My playful pa-bo”

You, on the other hand, was bearing with the pain, you crouched down in order not to be seen by Myungsoo and prayed softly.

*Dear God, please.. Just this one… please… lessen my pain… let me be with him for the last time. Let me be selfish for just this once. Please. Let today be the happiest day for him. Don’t let my last day with him to be the day he saw my pain. I know it was enough of a miracle for me to actually be standing today but I don’t want to ruin this day. Please.*

Miraclely, you pain subsided. Just on time, Myungsoo surprised you from behind. “Boo!!!”

You was totally caught unguarded and quickly wipe your tears away and acted as if you just yawn as you just woke up.

“Aigooo, my pa-bo still sleepy isn’t she?” Myungsoo said as he put his arm around your shoulder.

“Wake up already. Let’s play in the water and forgot any problem in the world,” Myungsoo said as he dragged you excitedly towards the water.

You smiled as you stared at your boyfriend and then to the water, *yes, let forgot everything for now. Be happy and don’t ever loss the smile Myungsoo-ah*

As both of you was near to the water, Myungsoo quickly picked you up and ran towards the water. You tighten your hug around his neck as he threaten to release you in the water.

“DON’T YOU EVEN DARE!!!” you shouted as he put you nearer to the water.

“Hmmm… you know I hate challenges. But okay,” he pulled you away from the water and just as you started to relax, he started to put you back close towards the water, “if you give me back what you owed me in the car.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter