The happy past

I'm sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*I’m dying* you thought  of saying to him as you looked at your boyfriend. The moment he picked you up from your house, he had been started to complain non-stop about how urgent your news is that you have to interrupt his shoot today.

“I mean, I thought we had a mutual understanding about what is going on in my life. I’m an idol now. I can’t simply walk out of a shoot. And you sounded so urgent that Sunggyu hyung actually told me to get my photo taken first in order to see you. You know how that make me look to other people? Why can’t you just be a good girlfriend and meet me only when I wanted to?” Myungsoo loses his temper as he shouted to you and knocked on the steering wheel .

Throughout the drive, you just listen to what he had been saying or more like shouting towards you. The truth was when you called him that afternoon, it was THE day. You put on thick layer of makeup to avoid being caught with your pale face. You had been feeling unwell, and seeing Myungsoo complaining about your request on wanting to see him while he was working, make you thought that not telling him you’re sick all this while was a good decision. Sunggyu was the only one that knew about your sickness and you always forbid him from telling Myungsoo.

Three of you were childhood friend and it had been a while since you dated Myungsoo. You still remember how Myungsoo had made his confession to you that night.

Flashback,

It was during your high school year, you’re busying study in your room when you suddenly heard someone knocking at the window. You literally fell down the chair when you heard the noise and quickly went and opened the door to reveal a laughing guy.

“YAHHHHHH!!!!” you scared me. You said as you slapped Myungsoo on the arm.

“HAHHAHAHAHHA…you should have seen your face!” Myungsoo keep on laughing and stopped when he saw your annoyed face.

“I’m sorry okay. But aren’t you happy to see your handsome friend?” he said as he posed for you.

“Tsk… Sunggyu oppa is better looking anyway,” you said as you went to sit at your study desk to continue on your study.

“Yah!! I did not just climb up a tree to hear you praise that old man.” Myungsoo said as he sulked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter