BIG SCOOP!!

Thailand?? THE HECK!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“We're finally here!!” Yuya stretched his arms as soon as their feet got out of the plane. The rest of the boys immediately pulled out each of their phones to check some messages and even take some pictures of each other.

 

Amu however fidgeted nervously as they reached the airport. Thailand is only a few hours away from Japan but it seems forever to reach there. She looked around before wrapping her arm on Rin’s upper limb like a real child while Daiki pouted on his place.

 

“Amu-chan~ you should be clinging onto me… Rin-chan has Hikaru-kun.” Daiki sounded betrayed and just offered his hand to Amu. However, the girl just frowned and pulled her tongue out as if enjoying teasing the latter. Rin just giggled on how the couple was acting before Hikaru himself pulled her closer.

 

“You kidnapped me! I don’t even have a luggage… Mou~” Amu protested – still clinging on Rin’s arm… “And besides, your fans will kill me if they see me clinging to you. I’ll just stay with nee-chan”

 

“Chotto Amu-chan… I brought Rin-chan here for us to be RABU RABU! So she’s mine…” Hikaru interjected and quickly pulled Rin away from Amu. Daiki then caught the girl within a glimpse and it was as if planned when Hikaru winked at Daiki indicating this as a signal saying: ‘you're-welcome-dude’.

 

--

 

“Don’t worry about the luggage ne? We’ll go shopping for clothes later…” Daiki whispered and pulled his hand luggage. The boy then led Amu towards the rest of the group and made their way to the exit where they expected many people to welcome them to the country – in other words, fan girls!

 

Amu tried her best to let Daiki lead the way and even pulled herself back away from the boy. She knows for a fact that it would be trouble if those girls knew that she is Daiki Arioka’s girlfriend.

 

Soon enough, the group reached the exit and screaming girls came along their way. It was as if a tornado came when Amu and Rin somehow ended up together walking behind JUMP like they’re mere assistants. Rin frowned after hearing loud noise inside her ears and tried to protect the girl beside her. Both of them had been pushed, and even Amu’s foot got hurt because one of the fan girls accidentally stepped on it.

 

“Itaii…” she hissed and felt the urge to lean down and examine her hurt foot. However, as soon as she looked up, Rin’s figure is already carried away by the crowd… “Nee-chan? Rin nee-chan?!!” she silently spoke, feeling lost. She tried her best to look around for Rin’s figure but she can’t catch a glimpse of it… she can’t even see Daiki now because of the massive crowd surrounding the 10-membered group.

 

--

 

Amu then tried to catch up with the bunch of fan girls in front of her, with a hope that someone from JUMP will see her call of help.

 

It was only stopped when a sudden grip was felt which pulled her closer despite the mob surrounding the place.

 

--

 

“There you are… I thought I lost you~” Daiki mouthed the words of relief before pulling Amu’s waist.

 

The crowd went silent…

 

No screaming.

 

No one talking.

 

Eyes widened - all of them staring at the couple…

 

“Let’s go…” Daiki didn’t mind all the people watching them and just pulled Amu’s hand towards a large van waiting for them outside the airport. Hikaru did the same to Rin which made all the fans frozen and clueless on what’s going on. Two girls just came out of nowhere and been holding hands with their idols…

 

--

 

“Maa~ Dai-chan became cooler...” Keito remarked as the conversation is now focused on the two couple inside the van. The group disregarded the sight outside the moving vehicle and continued to put Amu and Daiki on the ‘hot seat’.

 

“Hey! How about me? I’m cool too right?” Hikaru smirked and just earned a whack from Rin who’s sitting next to him.

 

“You guys will be in trouble… Aren’t you afraid those girls will start hating you?” Rin asked curiously. Indeed, she just came here to be with Hikaru. She doesn’t want to bring trouble for the boy… especially his career being at risk.

 

Rin was waiting for a serious answer from the boy when suddenly, Hikaru pulled her chin up and spoke- enough for everyone in the van to hear… “I don’t care if everyone hates me, baby… as long as I have you. Teehee~” he smirked cheekily and pouted his lips, expecting a kiss. Yet, Rin was quick enough to poke his face away from her.

 

-

 

“Maa~ I should’ve brought Fai-chan here too… I miss her.” Yuya pulled his phone to check for any messages from the girl he’s longing for right now. To his dismay, no messages appeared on his phone. Not even a single one… “What the--? She doesn’t even miss me!”

 

Yuya continued to scan his phone to check even his e-mail but he was disappointed for the second time when he noticed that there is no sign of the girl's spirit - not even a single "hello". Yuya just sighed and tried to dial the girl’s number despite an expensive call from oversees.

 

The boy heard a few rings – eight, in fact. Then, a familiar voice answered…

 

“Moshi moshi?” Fai answered with a blank tone. No excitement at all after hearing her boyfriend’s voice… so much for our tsundere ne? XD

 

“FAI!!” Yuya nearly shouted over the mouthpiece of his mobile.

 

“Why are you shouting baka!”

 

“You didn’t even text me! You don’t miss me?” the older boy sounded betrayed and even pouted on his place. All the people around him just watched on how he reacts towards the cold attitude of the girl on the other end of the line.

 

“No.”

 

“EHH? But… I miss you…”

 

“It’s not even 24 hours since I last saw you, idiot!” Fai face palmed herself upon hearing the childish rants of her boyfriend… “But I’m glad you got there safely…” by hearing this, Yuya’s face suddenly lit up. At least his girlfriend showed concern after 32729 years of being a tsundere.

 

“Of course I’m safe… Since I’m planning to make children with you when I get back” Yuya smirked and can even sense that his girlfriend is now blushing on the other line. The rest of JUMP who are listening just whooped and teased the couple.

 

“When you get back, I’ll grill you!!” Fai replied with a threat to hide her own feelings… “I’m hanging up…”

 

“Okay sweetie~ I love you…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter