CRAAAZY!

Thailand?? THE HECK!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ryosuke fidgeted with his pocket for the nth time to make sure that he wasn’t dreaming. He patted from his coat pocket down to the last pouch of his jeans but not even a single yen was found. Yamada sighed in despair as he thought of Rio who may be trying to call him through his phone this right moment, came rushing through his mind. 

 

“Here…” Miya offered and handed him a phone card she just bought from the nearest shop. The girl has been Ryosuke’s angel since they met earlier – helping him to survive in a foreign country without his phone and wallet… “You want to call someone right? Use this…”

 

Ryosuke just nodded and smiled as he went to the public telephone box and dialled Rio’s number which he knew by heart.

 

-

 

“Moshi Moshi?” Ryosuke heard a familiar voice that suddenly lifted up his spirits. He immediately forgot about being helplessly lost in an unfamiliar country with an unfamiliar girl.

 

“RIO-CHAN!” he almost shouted over the mouth piece of the phone.

 

“Yama-chan! I was calling you since I woke up… Are you okay?” Rio sounded worried after hearing her boyfriend’s voice and just realised that he’s not using his own mobile… “Where’s your phone? Are you borrowing someone’s?”

 

Yamada on the other hand just chuckled upon the bombarding questions he just heard from the latter. It was so obvious that the girl is worried and just pure excited hearing his voice… “I just missed you princess. Unfortunately, I lost my phone somewhere but I’m okay…” he replied and just wished he’s there to comfort the girl… “You’re too cute when worried…”

 

“Baka! Who said I was worried? I just want to make sure you buy me many many many “Pasalubong” (souvenirs) from there…” Rio teased. You see, Rio is teaching Ryosuke Filipino and every time Ryosuke forgets anything Rio teaches, he gets a pinch.

 

“Of course… I won’t forget to bring an elephant from Thailand for you!”

 

“Maa~ I don’t need an elephant… I have a BUTA like you~” Rio replied… “Just take care, okay? I love you…” Ryosuke listened to everything the girl said over the phone and smiled endlessly with her voice. It’s like it’s been years since they’ve seen each other and wished that they’re together.

 

“Un~ baby… I love y—“ before Ryosuke even said his last word, the phone got cut off before hearing a beep as a sign of the end of the phone call. The phone card only has a few minutes which are obviously not enough for the couple.

 

Yamada just signed and turned to Miya… “Arigatou…”

 

--

 

*Tokyo, Japan*

 

“GRRR! I don’t get this…” Yuki scratched her head so many times before slumping her head on her text book. It’s been an hour since she started revising for her upcoming exam and not even a single topic was stored in her precious brain… “And you mister, you’re NOT HELPING!!” Yuki pointed at the guy silently staring at her.

 

You see, since she started flicking through her book, Hokuto was already there ‘staring’ at her without even blinking.

 

“It’s because of you I failed some of my exams last term! Stop distracting me!!” Yuki complained while poking Hokuto’s head towards the other direction. However, the boy just pouted and immediately sat next to Yuki.

 

“Mou~ Your brother is not here… This is the only time I can watch everything you do…” the boy grinned and pulled out his camera. One of Hokuto’s hobbies? Taking pictures of his beloved Yuki.

 

“You’re just being creepy, Stalker-san! Leave me alone” Yuki uttered harshly but doesn’t seem to affect Hokuto’s distance from her.

 

“No… I’m staying!”

 

“Do you want me to fail again?”

 

“I promise I’ll stay quiet and just watch you…” Hokuto tried his best to persuade the girl.

 

“How can I concentrate… You’re too handsome I can’t—“ Yuki fell flat on his sentence after realising what she just said. She covered her own mouth using the back of her palm and acted like she NEVER said anything.

 

“What was that sweetie? I’m too what??” Hokuto grinned.

 

“Nothing! Just leave me alone and we’ll do something after I finish okay?” Yuki looked away to try to hide her blushing face but before even complaining more, Hokuto took the initiative to pin her down the floor and leaned forward on TOP OF HER…“Wh-What the—“

 

“You promise we’ll do SOMETHING after you finish right?” Hokuto leaned closer and made sure that both of their noses were touching. The smell of his manly perfume tinged inside Yuki’s nostrils – making her close her eyes.

 

But then…

 

“HOY!! BAWAL YAN (Hey! That’s not allowed!)”

 

Hokuto and Yuki both turned their heads towards the Filipino-speaking woman not so far away from them. It was Hanna. The girl suddenly smacked Hokuto’s shoulder away from Yuki using a newspaper, making the poor boy sit away from Yuki… “I know Dai-chan is not here, but do it somewhere else! Not in the living room guys.” The older one teased, making the couple speechless.

 

It wasn’t long when the couple was saved by the bell – door bell in fact. Hanna, Yuki and Hokuto heard the door bell continuously ringing which made Hanna open the door unconsciously. She clicked the door open only to see Rio, Kim and Fai holding one rose flower each on their right hand and a present on the other hand.

 

“Hanna-chan~ I think these are YOURS” Fai spoke first to try and explain what the flowers and gifts are all about… “Yabu-kun sent all these things to our house and told us to give them to you…”

 

“Talk about romantic!!” Rio handed Hanna one of the flowers and grinned in delight.

 

“Talk about TRYING HARD!” Kim rolled her eyes and handed what she was carrying to Hanna. Fai did the same and watched the girl open the presents Yabu sent all the way from Thailand. She slowly ripped the first present and saw a very cute puppy plushie, making Hanna hug it in delight.

 

“Hey baby~ Let’s buy a puppy when I get home ne? I miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter