You will.... HUWAAAT?

Thailand?? THE HECK!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Yuya patted Ryosuke’s shoulder as the latter fight the urge to burst into tears. The boys barely managed to finish one show this afternoon because of Ryosuke’s constant mistakes and their manager opening his big mouth complaining about poor performance made by the boy.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you Ryo? You nearly messed up every song in the show!” their manager puffed in annoyance before going towards the door… “You guys sort this out! Act like professionals! The company is already dealing with the pictures of Ryosuke with a girl leaking in public… Let’s do our job here and go back to Japan to sort everything out”

 

The boys silently watched the door banging close as they looked at Yamada in a sympathetic look. You see, he’s not worried about getting into trouble at work but what he cares about is Rio. She hasn’t been answering his calls since the day the photos of him with another girl leaked in Japan.

 

*ring *ring*

 

The silence then broke when Kei’s phone beeped and heard across the room…

 

“Moshi Moshi?”

 

“OI YOU INUU-CHAN!!” Kei heard the familiar shouting voice of his girlfriend, as if ready to devour someone.

 

“Hey baby… I missed you too…”

 

“I’m not in the mood for all that! I NEED TO TALK TO RYOSUKE!!! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING WITH ANOTHER GIRL THERE IN THAILAND? WHAT THE—“ Kei felt the urge to cover one of his ears and place his mobile far away from him. All he manage to hear now is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

 

“I think your cousin wants to talk to you Ryo-chan…” Kei passed the mobile to the sulking boy and just watched his ears get tortured as well.

 

-

 

“Moshi moshi?  Nee-chan?”

 

“OI RYOSUKE!! EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT’S WITH ALL THESE PHOTOS OF YOU AND A GIRL HOLDING EACH OTHER’S HANDS? Did you even think about Rio?!” Kim uttered in one single breath – even the other boys inside the room can hear her rage. However, as soon as Ryosuke heard the name “Rio”, he didn’t even bother how loud Kim’s voice is.

 

“Nee-chan, is Rio there? Can I please talk to her?”

 

“Yes! She’s here… but she’s sleeping. She cried herself to sleep baka!” Kim replied angrily.

 

“Please nee-chan. I just need to talk to her. I would never cheat on her and you know that and I- *beeeeeeeeep*” before Ryosuke can even finish his explanation, Kei’s phone turned off. Ryosuke sighed heavily for the nth time and led himself towards the door.

 

--

 

*Hotel*

 

“Can we come in?” Amu and Rin excused themselves in Daiki’s room where all the members of JUMP except Ryosuke decided to hang around after their show. They’ve been having a meeting on Ryosuke situation and what they could do to help. However, not a single bright idea came to their heads.

 

“Amu-chan…” Daiki pulled Amu by her waist and pulled her closer. Amu then cupped her boyfriend’s face and left a small peck on his nose before leading her to sit down. Hikaru, on the other hand just made Rin sit down his lap and hug her from behind… “I missed you”

 

“How was the show? Was it tiring?” Amu worriedly asked after seeing the gloomy faces of the boys. She then turned to ask all of them but they seem to be out of it as well… “Rin-chan and I talked to Rio this morning. She seems so dead after seeing Yama-chan’s pictures” she continued while Rin nodded in agreement.

 

“We just need to figure something out for those two… I hate seeing Yama-chan like this” Keito spoke next. Chinen and Yuto pulled out their own mobiles and the best thing they could think of is search the net on “how to apologise to a girl”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter