S!

Thailand?? THE HECK!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Woah! She must be Cup C, don’t you think?” Hikaru stated as he scanned through Yabu’s laptop. He clicked the next button on the screen and saw a different woman wearing nothing but petite underwear wrapped around her privates. Without even saying anything, Hikaru and the three boys sitting next to him grinned like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Fai-chan will kill me if she sees me looking at half pictures of girls…” Yuya spoke next before letting Hikaru click the button again to see another ‘y’ looking woman. He was about to say something when Inoo and Yabu whooped upon seeing the picture on the screen.

 

“We’re boys… being a ert is in our nature.” Inoo grinned before feeling a sudden touch from behind which made him look over his shoulders. He blinked twice after seeing Yamada and Daiki, now also looking at the picture displayed on the laptop screen.

 

“What the—?” Ryosuke frowned as soon as his eyes landed on Yabu’s computer. He leaned forward to take a closer look and saw a very attractive woman around his age wearing nothing. Yes! NOTHING… “What the hell are you guys looking at?”

 

“I’m not sure Kim-chan will like this scene…” Daiki chuckled… “Not only her… Fai-chan, Rin and Hanna too!” he continued while teasing the older ones. Just imagine having their girlfriends see what they’re doing. BIG TROUBLE INDEED.

 

“No one’s gonna know if no one’s gonna tell… Now don’t act all innocent and watch with us…” Hikaru quickly grabbed Daiki’s hand while Yabu took Yamada’s and made them sit down in front of the computer. The two boys didn’t even had a chance to protest when more photos of women appeared before them… “We’re leaving in 8 hours for Thailand… I’m sure we can’t watch this there.”

 

“Woahh~” Ryosuke mumbled and just the thought of Rio strangling him came to mind… “I think Rio-chan is only Cup A… This girl’s s are double hers”

 

-

 

Only a few minutes had passed and the boys are still in the midst of enjoying their own little entertainment – not even noticing a few dark auras glaring behind their backs.

 

Kim, Fai, Hannah, Rin, Yuki and Rio had their jaws dropped upon seeing six boys grinning like maniacs in front of a laptop screen with pictures of women on the screen. They all together shook their heads before feeling the urge to just bury the boys alive. They didn’t even realise that their girlfriends walk into the room seeing them in this state.

 

Without further ado, Fai reached for Yuya’s right ear which made him wince in pain.

 

“Itai itai itai itai itai itai!!!!” the poor boy protested making all the eyes on Fai’s hand on Yuya’s ear. By now, all the boys gave off a guilty look after seeing their own girlfriends glaring at them.

 

“What do you think you’re doing? ERTS!!” Kim grinded her teeth after seeing Inoo giving off a nervous laugh. Yabu on the other hand was quick enough to close the laptop to try and lessen the awkwardness of the scene.

 

“Hey princess… I’ve been waiting for y—“ Kei’s sentence fell flat when he felt Kim’s hand pinching the hell out of his left cheek… “ITAI YOOOOO!!”

 

“tsk tsk… Nii-chan~ I didn’t know you’re a ert… Wait till I tell Amu-chan about this.” Yuki spoke next. As far as we know how troll this kid is, her smirk can never fail to make Daiki nervous. The older one gulped upon his sister’s statement which made him grab both her hands and even beg.

 

“Yuki! I’ll buy you a whole tub of ice cream… Just don’t tell Amu-chan...” Daiki persisted.

 

“Don’t worry Yuki-chan… Amu will be here in a minute…” Rio supported Yuki which was enough to make Daiki pull a defeat. He just knows that nothing can make Rio change her mind except her precious strawberry boyfriend who’s also in trouble right now. The girl was about to call Amu when Ryosuke took the initiative to pull Rio’s waist closer to him.

 

“Hey baby… I missed you…” Ryosuke said nervously – trying his best to cool down his angry girlfriend. However, Rio just rolled her eyes and frowned.

 

“You miss me? Or the D Cup girl on the photo?”

 

“Of course, it’s you!! And it wasn’t me! We were just pulled by Yabu and Hikaru-kun…” Without even thinking, Ryosuke tried to cover up himself, leaving Yabu and Hikaru into much deeper trouble. Hannah and Rin’s ears tingled in annoyance after hearing this.

 

“YOU! !!!” Hannah and Rin said in perfect sync. Hikaru made his way to Rin and pulled her closer while Yabu did the same to Hannah.

 

“I’m only a when it comes to you princess…” Yabu whispered on Hannah’s ears. Hikaru was about to repeat the same sentence to Rin but the latter just pushed him slightly. You see, Hikaru is not that good in being a sweet gentleman like the others. Rin seems to be the only one that can handle this prankster.

 

“Don’t even think about it mister… That laptop is banned!!” Rin glared at the innocent laptop at the table which was nearly enough to burn by her sharp stare. All the boys saw their girlfriends frowning in front of them with Fai and Kim still clinging on to Yuya’s ear and Kei’s cheek respectively.

 

Only a few seconds had passed and the couples heard the door clicking open and saw a familiar figure entering the room. Amu’s eyes widened after seeing the scene – all her friends glaring at their own boyfriends.

 

“Uhmm… Tadaima. Wh-What’s happening here?” the innocent girl asked before entering the door fully. She made time to place the grocery bags she was holding to the floor before glancing towards Daiki’s direction.

 

 

“Ahh! AMU-CHAN… NII-CHAN IS WATCHING UHHMMMFFFFF~~!” Yuki greeted Amu but soon enough felt her own brother’s hand covering to stop them being discovered.

 

“Ah~ nandemonai… Did you go shopping?”

 

“Hai… I bought some drinks. We can have a few hours together before you guys go to Thailand ne~?”

 

“That’s right! We’re going to Thailand and you guys will miss us… Let’s love each other! Make peace ne? Peace Peace!!” Yuya said while trying to get a kiss from Fai. He reached forward to peck her cheek but the latter just moved away.

 

“Thank Amu-chan for coming… or else… you’re dead mister!” Kim whispered at Kei’s ear and soon enough all of them helped the younger one carry the bags of drinks she bought for the night. The couples decided to just hang around Hikaru’s apartment and enjoy the night before the boys go off to Thailand in a few hours time.

 

--

*YukiTo*

 

The couples went on their way preparing things – Rio and Yamada preparing the food, Daiki and Amu fixing the table, Yabu and Hannah arranging the drinks while Inoo and Kim are arguing about the complicated set up of the DVD player. As for Fai and Yuya, they’re busy with their PDA… well, Yuya clutching Fai’s hand – not wanting to let go.

 

Asking about Yuki? Well… that girl is busy sleeping.

 

“Minna~ food is ready… should we wake Yuki-chan up?” Rio sat down the sofa where Yuki is sleeping soundly. She caressed her hair lightly and pulled of a soft smile after seeing the girl’s angelic face which cannot bear to wake up.

 

“I’ll wake her up nee-chan!” Rio looked up after hearing a familiar voice of Yuki’s boyfriend – Hokuto… “The door was open so I just went in… And I bought some ice cream for everyone…” the younger boy smiled as he lifted up a plastic bag on his hands. He then went slowly near Yuki and pulled a camera from his pocket.

 

“Before I wake her up, I need to take pictures…” Hokuto whispered and Rio just giggled on what the boy was doing. Hokuto clicked his camera a few times to capture Yuki’s sleeping face. After being satisfied with his shots, he slowly leaned forward and whispered on Yuki’s ear – not even realising that all the people in the house are now watching Hokuto waking Yuki up.

 

“Wake up or I’ll kiss you…” he hissed but Yuki just ignored what he said – still in her deep slumber… “Yuki-chan wake up or I’ll kiss you…” the boy repeated but the latter just moaned a bit and just continued sleeping. Only a few seconds had passed and Hokuto decided to make it real…

 

He leaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter