4

Paper

I couldn’t believe it. I had found my inspiration. How I had searched for it, and now I found it. It’s just like Jae Mi said; ~~~~~ is the biggest source of inspiration. As we walked back to Mr Svensson I kept watching ~~~~~ from the side. All the time new phrases popped up in my head and I tried hard to remember all of them until we were back inside and I could sit and write them down. Jae Mi leaned closer to me.

“You’re staring,” she whispered. I blushed madly and looked away. She smiled. “Oh, look at that.” She stopped for a second making me and get a bit ahead of you.

“What?” ~~~~~ asked and looked around her. Jae Mi laughed and walked up to ~~~~~’s other side making walk in the middle, between me and her.

“Nothing, I just thought I saw a green elephant flying across the sky.” Jae Mi shrugged her shoulders with a self content smile on her lips. ~~~~~ and me looked weirdly at her. I felt a bit nervous. Jae Mi was so indiscrete. We kept on walking and once in a while ~~~~~’s   hand nudged mine. It made me tingle inside.

 

“Look out!” Jae Mi yelled all of a sudden. ~~~~~ startled and Jae Mi took the opportunity to give her a slight push in the side to make her waver on her step. She lost her balance and fell straight towards me. A high pitched yelp escaped her lips. “Catch her!” Jae Mi shouted. It all happened so fast. ~~~~~’s crashed into mine making my knees buckle and I fell to the ground with ~~~~~ on top of me.

“Ow,” I groaned as my back hit the asphalt. Jae Mi glared at me.

“You were supposed to catch her,” she said. ~~~~~ supported her upper body with her arms. Jae Mi shrugged. “Well, at least she landed softly.”

“I… I’m s-sorry,” ~~~~~ stuttered cutely. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” I smiled at her. Yes, I enjoyed the closeness. There was practically no space between our bodies. “You? You didn’t hurt yourself, right?” She shook her head and began to stand up. I swiftly sat up on one knee and reached her my hand to support her. She stood up and looked down at me with a smile.

“Thank you,” she said sweetly. I looked up at her, sitting in a pose like I was proposing to her and holding her hand. This must look like a very special moment for anyone who passed by. I mean, it was, but not like that. Just that, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. As I looked at her the sun was directly behind her, making it look like she was shining with her own inner light. She was glowing. Jae Mi cleared , totally ruining the moment.

“You can let go now. She’s already standing you know...” ~~~~~ and I looked away and I quickly got to my feet. “Let’s continue our eventful journey!” I don’t know if I have said this yet but; that girl is really weird. I looked at ~~~~~ again, the sun still shining at her. She was my light in the dark. No…

  

My own love light

 

 

Back at Mr Svensson’s shop ~~~~~ and Jae Mi helped him with the last touch on the book while I stood a little to the side and watched them. Or more like, I was watching ~~~~~. She had her long hair up in that loose bun again and I got a clear view at her face. She was truly beautiful. I thanked the lord. He had really succeeded with this creature. The lamp from the desk shone through the bun on her head and some way made it look like she was wearing a halo. I sighed.

 

You’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky

 

I felt so pathetic. I had known this girl for maybe two or three hours and I had already fallen in love with her? Was this a fanfic or what? Things like this don’t happen. And so what if I had fallen in love with ~~~~~, that doesn’t mean she would ever like me. I ruffled my hair and groaned. ~~~~~ looked at me.

“Is something wrong?” She looked at me with sincere worry in her eyes. Great Yonghwa, now you made her worry. She is worrying about you, why are you complaining? Shut up!

“No, n-nothing’s wrong. Can I help in any way?” I asked nervously. She smiled sweetly and opened to say something.

“FINISHED!” Jae Mi roared. I flinched. Jae Mi started jumping around holding up the book in the air while shrieking out her happiness. “My own poem collection, I can’t BELIEVE it!” She hugged the book tightly to her chest. “You guys are the best, thank you so much. I love you!” Jae Mi first ran and gave Mr Svensson a hug before running over to me and ~~~~~ and captured us in a tight hug as well. What had I done to contribute to this? But I let her hug me without complaining, since it meant that ~~~~~’s body also was pressed very close to mine. Jae Mi let go of us and danced around the room. ~~~~~ giggled at her friend as she gathered all their things and got ready to leave.

 

Now what? We were standing outside the shop ready to separate. This was so wrong. I couldn’t leave without getting to know her. Who knew if we would ever meet each other again? I almost started crying at the thought. Jae Mi gave me a sceptical look as my lower lip quivered.

“There is something called Facebook you know,” she said quietly when ~~~~~ bent down to rearrange Jae Mi’s sloppily made bag. Suddenly my heart didn’t feel as heavy anymore. “Oh, and here’s ~~~~~’s phone number.” Jae Mi wrote it down on the paper with my small verses. ~~~~~ stood up.

“All set,” she said. Jae Mi glanced at me while bending down and picking up her bag from the ground.

“Bye Yonghwa,” she said and started walking away. ~~~~~ lingered slightly outside the door. She flashed me a quick smile.

“It was nice meeting you,” she said.

“You too…” I said dumbfounded. She smiled shyly and hurried after Jae Mi. I stayed where I was and looked after her. Just before reaching her friend’s side ~~~~~ turned her head and glanced at me. When she noticed I was looking she immediately turned her head back forward and increased the pace of her steps even more. I turned the opposite way and slowly began my walk home. I closed my eyes and smiled.

 

Even if I close my eyes I see you
Give me light next to me whenever
You’re lovely
You’re a darling

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay people ! Now I updated the chapters where 'you' are in the story. Due to that everyone, but me, weren't able to read the sentence fully when I used the 'you'-code I changed 'your' name to ~~~~~. I hope you're all able to read it now. Feel free to reread chapter 3 and 4 where 'you' are starring if you think you missed any details.

Anothe rupdate will be ready tomorrow !! :)<3