Promise

Hey, Tutor! You're Mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the night before graduation.

Zico was at your house. He was leaning against the wall with a empty, blank expression on his face.

You turned your head away from the screen and looked at him. The smile fell from your face and a curious one replaced it. *Is Jiho okay? Ever since that terrible man visited him, he hasn’t been the same.* You scooted over, “Woo Jiho.” He snapped out of his thoughts and looked up.

You rested your arms on his propped up knee and peered at him, “Gwenchana?”

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?” Zico asked.

“You haven’t been yourself since Lee Sang came.” You said. He reflexively clenched his fist at that name.

“Have I really not been myself?” He questioned.

You nodded. “Usually you’re cracking erted jokes and looking for ways to annoy me.” You teased.

Zico gave you a small smile, “You miss my erted jokes?”

You shrugged, “Mostly I miss you smiling.” Zico softened.

You worriedly frowned, “Jiho, did something happen when you were with him? Like…” You suspiciously eyed him, “He forced you to join his gang?”

*BULL’S EYE.* Zico nervously swallowed hard and laughed it off, “That’s stupid. Why would I be in his gang?”

“Good. Because I don’t like the idea of you being in a violent, evil group like that.” You calmed down, “Okay if it’s not that, what is it then? Why are you so down?”

“I’m just worried about graduation, I guess.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter