Picture Perfect...YEAH RIGHT!

Hey, Tutor! You're Mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68MvXo0d5gI

---------------------------

Class was dismissed. You packed up and headed out the door.

“~~~~~~~~~~." A voice called.

You looked up and your eyes rounded in surprise, “Junhyung sunbae.”

He was waiting against the wall by your classroom. Junhyung pushed himself off and came towards you. You looked around, “Were you waiting for me?” He nodded, “The others went to get lunch and we’re supposed to meet them up. Hyuna was going wild because you wouldn’t pick up your phone. I offered to meet you at your class since her class is on the other side of campus.”

“Oh. I don’t have my phone.” You said. “Did you leave it at home?” Junhyung asked.

“I lost it.” You sheepishly said. He chuckled, “Didn’t you just get that phone?”

“Yeah.” You sighed, “I don’t know where I left it.” Junhyung laughed, “Let’s go meet the others.”

“Can we drop by my locker first?” You asked. “Sure.” He nodded.

Laughing and talking, the both of you went to your locker.

“Can you hold these please, sunbae?” You held out your books and he took them. You opened your locker and started pulling out what you needed. You took your books back and put them in your locker. You put your notebooks in your bag and shut your locker. “All done.” You smiled.

“Let’s go.” Junhyung said.

The two of you walked towards the cafeteria. Blossoms started to fall fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter