Chapter 8

The Princess of Soccer

NO ONE'S POV:

"ALRIGHT!!  LIsten up!!  We're gonna start practice!"  Junho yelled to the regulars with Junhyung next to him.

"We're gonna have a competition.  Pair up and one of you will be the goalie while the other is the kicker.  You are a 'team' but if one person is unable to block or unable to make it past the goalie to the net, then that person will have to drink my... SPECIAL drink."  Junho smirked when he said 'SPECIAL' drink.

Everyone gulped, but Inyoung was confused, *special drink?...*  

"Alright you heard Junho.  Pair up!"  Junhyung yelled.

Everyone was paired up:

Yoseob with Dongwoon

Kikwang and Hyunseung

Doojoon and Junhyung

and Rani was partnered up with Junho since there was no one else.

"Alright Yoseob, Dongwoon.  You guys are up!"  Junho blew his whistle.

Dongwoon got into position at the net. and Yoseob got the ball.

"Ready Dongwoon??!!"  Yoseob yelled.

"Yeah!!  NO matter what happens I'M NOT GONNA DRINK THAT DRINK!!"  Dongwoon yelled back.

"We'll See!!"  Yoseob yelled back.  Then they went into position.

Yoseob backed up and run towards the ball at fall speed.  Once he went to the ball he dribbled it a small bit and then threw it up in the air.  Yoseob suddenly did a black flip and kicked the ball during his flip.  

*WOAH!!!*  Both Yura and Rani thought.

Dongwoon did his best to block the kick but then it went in between his legs and somehow bounced up towards the net.

"YAHOO!!!"  Yoseob yelled with a fist in the air.

Dongwoon looked down, "Ugh... Should've known that you were gonna use that kick.. Not fair hyung..."  

Yoseob ran to him and ruffled his hair, "Well better luck next time. and have fun drinking that drink!!"

At this Dongwoon's ears perked up *DRINK....*  Then as if on time he looked beside him and Junho was right there holding a cup of the drink with a creepy smile on his face.

"It's time Dongwoon."  He kept smiling and his glasses had a sparkle on them.

Dongwoon gulped and took the cup slowly.  Everyone was tense and watching him, especially Yura and Rani.  The drink had a light greyish tint on it and it looked like it was alive.

Dongwoon hurried and gulped it down.  Everyone was still staring at him as he slowly put his head down and gave the cup back to Junho.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Dongwoon yelled and suddenly ran over to the drinking fountains at full speed.

Yura took some pictures as he ran by, stunned.  Rani and the rest of the regulars looked as if they were about to die.  Then they looked at one another *I'm definitely not gonna lose.*  They were determined.

Then, Kikwang and Hyunseung was up next.

Kikwang ran to the ball and waved at Yura once he got there.  She smiled and waved back, then took pictures.

He kept eyesmiling at her.  Then he turned to Hyunseung and got all serious.

Kikwang surprisingly didnt get a running start and just raised the ball in the air and did a complete butterfly twist and kicked the ball.

*Wahh..*  Rani thought.

Hyunseung failed to block the ball but it seemed like he was holding back.

"Not fair Hyunseung!!  You did that on purpose!!"  Kikwang yelled, pouting.

"I know.  I just wanted to try the drink."  Hyunseung said, giving a small friendly smile.

*He's crazy...* Yura and Rani thought.

"Hello Junho."  Hyunseung said as he took the cup.

"Hello.  Long time no see."  Junho said.

"I'm looking forward to this since the last one you made was quite delicious."  Hyunseung said smiling.

"Right..."  Junho said.. He was a bit freaked out by Hyunseung too.

Hyunseung gulped it down and brought the cup from his lips.  Everyone was leaning in to listen to what he would say.

"WahhH!!  This is really good!  You should make more!"  Hyunseung said, smiling brightly.

Everyone had worry/sweat drops on their heads, even Junho.

*What is this guy??!!"  Everyone including Yura thought.

Next it was Doojoon, the co-captain and Junhyung the captain.

"I'm not gonna go easy Junhyung."  Doojoon said smiling.

"I wouldnt expect anything less."  Junhyung said.

Doojoon went and kicked the ball head on so fast and hard that Yura wasnt able to take a pic of it. and it was almost impossible to see the ball.

Junhyung had his hands in his pockets again and closed his eyes.

*What is he doing??*  Rani thought.

Then Junhyung opened his eyes and went to one side where he was able to stop the ball with his foot.

"AW poop."  Doojoon said.

"That was a nice kick Doojoon. But.. Not as fast as the other ones you usually are able to kick."  Junhyung said, smirking a bit.

"Right..."  Doojoon sighed.

Then He suddenly stiffened when he felt an evil prescence behind him.

Junho was creepily laughing as he gave him the drink.  As expected, Doojoon also yelled while running to the water fountain.

*I'm soo dead...*  Rani gulped as she saw the losers, Dongwoon and Doojoon (excluding Hyunseung, the weirdo) were lying on the grass as if they were dead.

"Rani you're up!"  Junhyung yelled.

"R-Right!!"  Rani said and then she went to the ball.  She decided to go with her curve shot.  She kicked it and it went to Junho.  He was analyzing everything in his head and he was able to block the ball but it somehow bounced a little back up in the air and Rani ran after it like the wind.  She kicked it hard and fast and it made it past the net.

Rani clutched her chest, *There is NO way am i drinking that THING.*  She thought.

Then she smiled at Junho, "Well since you made the drink  you probably like it dont ya?"  Junho looked a bit worried though.

He got the cup, hesitated a bit, and drunk it all.  There was not even a second of hesitation.  He ran like the wind to the water fountains.

"Hey if you cant even drink your own weapon WHY MAKE IT??!!!"  Dongwoon yelled.

"Awww.... my stomach doesnt feel too good."  Doojooon said clutching it.

Rani giggled.

Yura giggled too and took pics of the sight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright.  You guys did very well.  I'll tell you the results."  Junho said after he recovered from his own drink.  All the regulars were on the ground sweating and panting except for Junhyung and Hyunseung.

"Yoseob, dont jump TOO high when doing your kicks.  I know you like jumping and flips and stuff like that but if you jump too high there will be the chance that you may miss the ball or the ball wouldnt be as strong or fast enough."  Yoseob just nodded, exhausted.

"Dongwoon.  When you block, dont just go to one side where you think it will be.  You have to wait for the right time to determine when to go to the right side to block the ball."  Dongwoon just nodded.

"Kikwang.  Stop flirting with Yura."  Kikwang and Yura blushed while everyone else giggled.

"Hyunseung... Go to the doctor... there may be something seriously wrong with either your stomach or taste buds.."  At this, everyone burst out laughing, except for Hyunseung who did not understand.

"Junhyung.  Stop being so cocky and try to look like you're trying."  Junhyung protested, "I do try."

"Yeah... Which looks like you're not trying AT ALL."  Yoseob countered.  Junhyung just sighed and nodded.

"And lastly, Rani..  Let's start by gaining a bit more weight by eating more protein."  Everyone suppressed their chuckles.

Rani just blinked, "But I think i'm an average weight."

"If you looke at your arms and legs, they're sticks and that soccer uniform on you, even when its the smallest size, is baggy on you.  You need to start gaining more muscle."  Junho simply said.  Rani didnt say anything more.

"All right.  This is it for today.  I'll see you once more tomorrow."  Junho said and said goodbye.

"AWWW!!!  My stomach is still NOT okay.."  Doojoon said.

"Alright you guys.  Work on everything that Junho told you to work on.  Now you guys can get home and get a long rest."  Junhyung said.

"RIGHT CAPTAIN."  Everyone said in unison.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------