Hey Stranger

Rich In Love

Oo Na’s POV

I sat on a stool as I gulped down my fifth shot of vodka and placed it down on the counter. I wore a cute turquoise tight mini dress with some net stocking. My heels were glittery silver and I had my hair nicely up in a messy ponytail. Nichkhun was busy greeting some special guests so I was alone for a while. For some reason, today was such a depressing day for me. I guess it was because Nichkhun wasn’t paying attention to me. Even when I was strip teasing to him! He has lost his chance and now he is going to regret it! Just watch, Nichkhun!

"Oh. My. God. Who is that?!" One of my usual club friend said out loud.

“I don‘t know and I don‘t care.” I said and played with the mints that was in a cute bowl.

“Ey. I‘m going to talk to that hottie over there.” She said then left.

I formed the mint into a heart shape on the glass counter. Suddenly, an arm s around my waist and a pair of lips kissed my neck.

“Are you lonely, my lady?” My ‘boss’ asked and I sighed as I picked up a mint and looked at it.

“Are you drunk already?” I asked without looking at him.

He chuckled and kept his face buried in my neck and hair. He turned me around until we were facing each other and he was slightly in between my legs.

“I… can‘t wait for tonight.” He whispered and I rolled my eyes.

When I didn’t say anything, she ran his hand on the inside of my thighs,

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't touch me there." I reminded Nichkhun and he chuckled at my 'serious' face.

“Can we just… you know… do it now?” He pleaded and I shook my head.

“You didn‘t even pay attention to me all day. I even gave you a and you just ignore me.” I pouted and he nibbled on my earlobe.

Baby, I was busy… Didn‘t you see?” He said in a sad tone.

“Baby… I think I… Mm… I think I drunk too much… Can I just like… Come on… Let‘s go to our secret room.” He whispered and I smiled.

“Let me get the securities to take you to our room first. I‘ll be in soon, okay?” I said as I cupped his drunk face and he obidently nodded.

“Don‘t make me wait too long,” He pouted and I giggled.

“ me here if you wish, owner of Club Hot Bed.” I touched his lips with my index finger and he smirked.

“Want to?” He dared himself and he aggressively pulled me closer to him.

“Not now, sweet stuff.” I .

“Bartender!” I called and a gentleman turned around then came to me.

“Can you please call a few securities to take Mr. Nichkhun to his room. Thanks.” I winked and he smiled before he left to do what he was told to do.

Less than a minute, two securities came and took Nichkhun to our ‘secret’ room. I stayed back and decided to drink a few more drinks before I go after him.

Eyyyy~~ Ooo Naaa~~!” A half-drunk Min Hee with a cup of margarita came running to me.

Oh my gosh. Look at your s! They are just… Mmm. Full and so attractive. Ah!” She squealed and I had a nervous smile since I didn’t like talking to her.

If you were to know Min Hee, she was the of this club. At first, I didn’t get why Nichkhun would still want her in his club but later I found out that Min Hee is the granddaughter of one of the richest company in Soeul. I couldn’t argue more once I knew more about Min Hee. Although, she is a somewhat good friend. The first time we met was when Nichkhun told her about our 'relationsip'. Again, I didn’t get why he would do such thing but he did. After that, Min Hee was super glued to me.

“Girl. I got someone for you tonight.” She snickered and I awkwardly look at her as she enjoyed her laugh.

“Oh wait--- Are you still dating Nichkhun?” She quickly asked and I didn’t answer since I wasn’t ready to.

“Whatever.” She waved her free hand and turned around.

“Hmm. Where is that y beast again?” She looked over the crowd.

I didn’t care if she was here or not. All I care of was for some fun tonight. No , please. I have had enough of Nichkhun. Argh.

“Oh wait. I‘ll be back.” She said then walked away.

I shrugged then ordered another shot of a Bloody Mary mixed drink. I decided to slowly sip my drink and wait for my drunkness to kick in. Before I knew it, I was starting to see things in… OMG! The lights are rainbows? Ooooo.

 

I. Am. Drunk.

 

It was so awful. I wanted Nichkhun at the moment. Since I was already ‘depressed’, I wanted him near me so no one could take advantage of me. I gulped down my last shot of vodka and walked clumsily across the crowd. I bounced with the beat but didn’t go into the center like I would usually do. I went for the back doors that lead to rooms that people could ‘use’. The funny thing is that the bathrooms are also in the back and ater that, there is a little hall to the rooms. I walked the hall until I got to my--- our room. On the way, I was already ping my dress so once I enter the room, we could just start our session.

I insert the master card Nichkhun gave me and waited for the beep before I could turn the knob. When I opened the door and bumped into someone. I fell forward while he fell forward. I grunt but couldn’t feel no pain. I opened my lazy eyes and saw Nichkhun.

“Stupid. I told you to wait for me.” I kissed his lips and went on.

We laid there as we fought our clothes off then we closed the door. The cool things about these doors is that you need a card to get in. I was half as Nichkhun toss me in bed and the night continued.

"I can't believe I'm kissing a stranger." I .

“I won‘t be a stranger to you… soon.” He whispered in my ear.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Commet Replies: 

jbunnygirl22—UPDATING…. I’m trying to update everyday or a few days after one update. Just wait for more ^^

sakura--- Aw~~ Miss you too. Oh. Don’t worry about Behind Her Lies. I’m trying to catch up wih it soon J Yep, Nichkhun and Oo Na are somewhat buddies ;D

sha87tsyr86---I do too. If I ever want to. I might do another squel just for the heck of it :D

seul_sung--- So how’s the second chapter?? -_^??

Kpoplover3--- Thanks. It took a movie to get me thinking about this plot :D

--------------------------------------------------------------

Teasers:

“What‘s wrong, baby?” Nichkhun asked since he obviously heard my gasp. 

~~~~

I don‘t like tipping. By the way, I did have a lot of fun yesterday.” He said and finished his dressing.

“Y-You---”

“Find me again, play toy.” He kissed my cheek and made his way to the door. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING! :)