Daily Routine

Rich In Love

Oo Na’s POV

Yesterday was such a short night. Eight o’ clock until two in the morning. No, wait--- that was actually kind of long. Anyways, who created time to be fast?! Why can’t someone just stop time?! It’s stupid that clubs can’t be opened 24/7 because someone in this story really needs a shelter. Arrgh. Okay, that’s kind of not true or maybe it is for me.

I’m Oo Na. Just Oo Na. No surname, no middle name, no family, no friends-- no, wait. I do have friends. Ahaa. I am basically a plain girl who is leaving off someone, Nichkhun. How we met? Well, maybe I’ll share our little story to you later because I got work to do. Yes, work.

Along the way down the hallway to the enormous and beautifully decorated club, I rechecked my bra and hair. My heels tapped on the marble floor as I came closer to the exit door then out of somewhere…

BOO!”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I shrieked as a dark masculine image jumped in front of me.

I almost fell but the person caught me, although he failed BIG time. All I could do was fall backward as the heavy body laid on top of me, I winced in pain.

Yah!” I shouted and tried to pushed the body away.

A sudden chuckle made I realized who my attacker was.

“I have a date tonight.” I lied, angry at Nichkhun.

“Stop lying, little liar.” My attacker seductively whispered in my ear..

“Okay. Don‘t believe me… Aissh… Get off me, Nichkhun. I have a…date!” I whined as I pushed him to the side.

He battled with me until I gave in and laid still. Nichkhun finally rolled to the side and turned his head, eyeing my rising chest.

“Don‘t. Even. Look.” I said word by word since I knew my chest was always the first things out of my whole entire body that Nichkhun would concentrate on the most.

Sometimes I wonder if Nichkhun thinks that my s are more attractive than my deadly gorgeous eyes. He once told me that my eyes were the most amazing eyes ever when he was looking directly to my s! ert! Then another time, he mentioned about my soft lips but then looked even lower to where… well, let’s say Nichkhun has a really erted mind. Gosh! He would compare ‘normal’ features to some other features. In his philosophy, all body parts connects to each other. How the hell are my lips the same thing as my freakin vaigna, stupid Nichkhun! If our body parts are connected, he would be slices of ham!

Okay, off track. So… Nichkhun stood up and help up on my two feet. I brushed my tight mini sliver dress and heave out some air. I faked a smile at Nichkhun and pat his shoulders.

See you, Mister.” I said and walked past him.

Ey! Don‘t forget about the bet~!” He called after me and I rolled my eyes with a smile before I stopped and turned to him.

“Remember? We don‘t have during working hours? Remember?” I mocked him and he chuckled.

“Then you‘re off for today.” He insisted and I shook her head.

“Sorry, boss. I like my job so thank you very much for the offer but I‘ll pass this time.” I said then continued walking out.

“Oo---Aish.” Nichkhun began but stopped himself.

I made it to the entrance and the securities greeted her by Miss. I acknowledged their greetings with my usual killer smile and walked out. Sometimes, I kind of forget how I ended being here. I can only recall waking up with Nichkhun beside me. Ever since then, he supported me and even became his friend with benefits. Do he love me? I don’t know but it’s not as if I really care, right? Does he care about me? Oh~ yes~, he does. *wink wink* He wouldn’t even let me take the job as a bartender because ‘other men would flirt with me way too much’. Perfect excuse, eh?

I walked down a block and checked my wallet. I unclasped the wallet and my mouth literally dropped to the ground. N-N-No money? Argh.

“Stupid Nichkhun. He purposely did this to me because he know I won‘t have with him anymore. Argh. His stupid maniac self. Gosh!” I angrily whispered under my breath as I stomped back to the club.

Once I arrived at the club again, the securities greeted me once again but I didn’t smile at them. I went across the dim room and saw Nichkhun talking to a caterer. I glared at him then approached him.

“…let‘s have the lights there on the wall tonight and…” I heard Nichkhun talking as I came closer.

“Excuse me, miss but I have to speak to him.” I faked a smile and grabbed Nichkhun by his collar.

“What‘s the rush? Changed your mind? I though---” He chuckled as he obediently followed me into the back room.

I let go of his collar and he cleared his throat.

“So what? Right here? How about in your room?” He teased and I huffed like a angry child.

“You know that I don‘t like to have for money, right? W-Why did you take the credit card~?” I whined and he held me by my arms and we walked backwards until my back softly touched the cold wall.

“Cause you have been a very, very bad girl.” He said it a very y way and I bit my lower lip, trying not to fall for this magic of his.

“I‘m not reaching in there.” I turned my face to the side and he left a kiss on the smooth surface of my neck.

“Then I‘ll make you reach in there.” He said and I turned back to him.

“I can’t believe you are really going to let me wear this tonight. Tsk. I‘m going to wear my shortest dress tonight!” I argued and he gave me a look like my words were so hurtful.

Ooo~ baby. Don‘t push the limit before you start calling me a .” He teased again.

Oppa~~” I whined again and he tore me off the wall and pressed me against him.

“One kiss?” He bribed and came close to my lips as he held up the credit card that I could use unlimited.

“I am so gonna bite you.” I smiled and we passionately kissed.

He roamed his hands along my hips which send some early sensations to me. I snuck my arm up and took the card. I pushed him away and he flew to the other wall like spiderman. I laughed at his position and walked away.

“Tomorrow, 12 o‘ clock. Don‘t be late.” I said and walked out.

This is my daily routine, well excluding Nichkhun always for taking away my---no, HIS credit card--- I either go shopping, see a few friends or God knows what. Right now, only Nichkhun is my buddy.

---------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:

So how was it? Worth the waiting? Well comment below and I'll come with MORE MORE!

DON'T FORGET TO READ THE TEASERS!

Oh. Maybe no rated parts. Sorry :)

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Teasers:

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't touch me there." I reminded Nichkhun and he chuckled at my 'serious' face.

~~~~

"Oh. My. God. Who is that?!" One of my usual club friend said out loud.

~~~~

"I can't believe I'm kissing a stranger."

---------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING! :)