Play Toy?!

Rich In Love

Oo Na’s POV

After three rounds, we both knocked out for good. My clothes were lost and even his were misplaced. My neck was a bit sore from all the love he gave me yesterday or this morning?

I was still asleep when he brought me close to his warm body and kissed my ear.

“Let‘s have some morning .” He insisted and I didn’t resist. Hey! It’s part of our daily soutine! Lol.

Twenty minutes later…

“Honey….” I called his name after realizing something.

“Are you even wearing a ?” I panted.

“Huh?” He uttered.

“Are you… Nichkhun!” I screamed his name since he wouldn’t stop making love to me and listen.

“Nichkhun? What the--- Ah…” He said then started ing again.

YAH! STOP IT! YAH! NICHKHUN!” I tried kicked him off but nothing worked until he release himself inside me.

WHAT THE !” I pushed him off me and he involuntarily rolled out the bed.

I raced to turn on the lights so I could find that bastard and slap him so hard he could just die. Once I flicked on the lights, I was disgusted to see that body.

YAH!”

My breath got trapped in my throat and I couldn’t scream or anything. I only stood still with the bed sheet around my body and big cicle eyes.

What the hell is wrong with you? Don‘t you know you shouldn‘t stop a guy when he reaches his ?!” The mysterious man angrily stated.

This was the point when everything came clear to me and I jumped back on the bed, literally screaming my head off.

‘What the--- Oh my gosh. I-I-I slept with… Oh my gosh. I don’t even know his name…. AHHHH~~~!’ I screamed in my head.

Her ‘didn’t mind her and left to take a shower. Yes, the rooms are installed with a bathroom. Cool huh? Anyways, I didn’t know why but I sat still in my spot on the bed. If I got out and bump into Nichkhun, it would be embarrassing and awkward. Plus that jerk is using the bathroom. I need to clean myself before going out. While plotting for a plan, my phone rang. I jumped and ran to look at the phone. As much as I didn’t want to answer it, I had to before Nichkhun orders for ALL rooms to get checked.

“Hello?” I nervously answered.

“Baby. Where did you go last night?” He asked on the other line.

“M-Me? Oh. I was dancing with… with Min Hee all night.” I lied with a fake laugh.

“Where are you now?” He asked again and I looked around.

Obviously in a room with my , dumb !

“Oh. I went outside.” I lied again and now I was biting my fingers.

“Why didn‘t you wait for me?” He sounded a bit sad and surprised.

“Why? You always let me go out by myself….” As I was going to speak, my ‘’ came out of the bathroom.

“Hey. Hey. Hey~ HE---” My ’’ bugged me and I reached out without looking and accidently pulled down….

I felt the towel-like fabric and gasped.

“What‘s wrong, baby?” Nichkhun asked since he obviously heard my gasp.

I turned around and the mysterious man just stood there.

“Call me back later.” I told Nichkhun and hung up.

“Ooo---” Nichkhun was going to say something but I already end the call.

Ey! Didn‘t you see me talking on the phone?!” I stood up and faced him.

“Don‘t you know NOT to sit on people‘s stuff?” He cockily said and I looked down.

Down where I sat were his now wrinkled pants. I didn’t want to look at him again so I kept my eyes down and shrugged.

“Stop trying to find excuses, !” I said and he laughed at my words.

“? Pfft. You brought me here, remember? Wait…” He said and eyed me as he chuckled.

“You‘re not a worker here?” He asked but still had a smile that I really want to rip off his stupid but yet, pretty face.

“What do you mean worker? Did you expect me to be a pro---” I stopped when I realized what he was referring me to,

Hey!” I pointed my finger at him but he cut me off.

“I don‘t like tipping. By the way, I did have a lot of fun yesterday.” He said and finished his dressing.

“Y-You---”

“Find me again, play toy.” He kissed my cheek and made his way to the door.

I was dumbstruck and only kept my finger pointing at him.

“Oh.” He turned around and smiled at me.

“Never stop a man when he is at his and plus… Don‘t ever call me Nichkhun again. It‘s such a ugly name.” He winked then went out the door.

I dropped my finger and let out astonishing sighs. He was the first man that showed me what real disrespect was. He even left without closing the door! Arrgh.

As I cursed in my head, a couple stopped at outside my doorway. I didn’t realize that I was only covered in a bed sheet.

What the are you two ugly looking at?” I yelled at them then slammed the door,

---------------------------------------------------------------

Commet Replies: 

Sakura-- I don't know. No, actually I do but you got to wait and see who that guy might be ;D

--------------------------------------------------------------

Teasers:

“What if it was YOU who slept with SOMEONE ELSE? Would you want me to be this angry at you?!” He asked and I only looked at him with no prepared answer.

~~~~

“Do I look good as a mother?” I burst out and she furrowed her eyebrows.

“Wow wow wow. Are you----” She flew back at my sudden question.

~~~~  

“So what‘s your name?” I asked.

“Taeyang. And you?” He reversed the question.

---------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING! :)