Preview of next chapter (& news)

Plenty of Idols on the Stage

K. Will's chapter is next:

Hey guys! I know it's been a while but I'm all better now so that means this story will get back on track. But the sad thing is that I'm stuck on K. Will's chapter (Ailee seems OOC in it) and I'm about to graduate so I'm more busy than I was before, plus I kind of lost inspiration but I will complete this series. I promise. It wouldn't be fair to either of us if I didn't. I've learned a few things since my last update so hopefully it shows in the next chapter. The chapter is still in progress but I think I should be able to update by next week. I did however, get an inspiration for a new story which I will mention at the end.

As another apology for not updating sooner, I will not show you guys a PREVIEW of K. Will though it's not done yet. This one actually has drama compared to the previous chapter that only had a dramatic(ish) ending. I haven't edited it yet but here you go:

----------------------------------------------------------------

 Preview:

K. Will stole a glance at the female soloist as Minhyuk and Ilhoon continued MCing

She’s avoiding my gaze…’ he thought

Though he had stated that the singer was his ideal type several times, she continued to treat him like a stranger. The only time she would look at him was when the camera was on them.

He turned to look at the camera “So please say what makes you ladies confident!”

“My eyeliner.” Said Gain

K. Will turned to Ailee after Seo In Young answered

“Ah my leg muscles!” Ailee said

He laughed. She was always a funny one.

After finishing their shooting finished, K. Will watched her swiftly walk away, her heels clicking due to her rapid pace.

A figure came next to him, placing their elbow on his shoulder “What are you looking at oppa?”

He turned around

END of preview 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was (really) short. I couldn't find a section where it didn't ruin something by revealing it's twist. This chapter has alot of tiny twist and turns. I'm still not sure on the ending either. 

I just went back to the previous chapters and saw that my longest chapter was the 4th chapter which was JR's chapter with 2,567 words (about 10 pages, not including the author's note), which surprised me since it didn't feel that long when I was writing it. And though this is probably my most difficult chapter to write, I think this chapters length will surprass that (though it's currently only 3 pages). It seems with each chapter, the word length keeps getting higher.

I'm not sure if it's going to be the best chapter I've written but it sure will be long. To make up for my absent.

By the way, I will reveal the winner of the recent poll; the same age as Ailee (who won by a land slide) at the end of K. Will's chapter.

But before I end this update, I will like to introduce my new story called; The Line between Love & Duty (It's about Ailee and GD)

Which you can find here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/722310/the-line-between-love-duty-bigbang-gdragon-hyorin-korean-zelo-bap-ailee

It's an Angel & Demon AU that's main shipping is Ailee (angel) and G-Dragon (demon). Zelo (human) will also be in it.

Here's the description:

When Ailee was sent by the Heavens to keep an eye on Zelo, whose real name is Choi Junghong, to prevent darkness from taking over his heart, Ailee proceeds with her duty to remind him of the light that he still holds within. But by doing so, she ends up running into one of the most powerful demon in Hell. A demon by the name of G-Dragon.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/722310/the-line-between-love-duty-bigbang-gdragon-hyorin-korean-zelo-bap-ailee

------------------------------------------

I've already written 3 chapters in advance so hopefully I won't fall behind when updating. And I will be definitely be updating this week. I'm really looking forward to this story so hopefully you guys will too and I'll try not to disappoint.

This new story has nothing to do with the GD's chapter in Plenty Idols on the Stage which will be the last chapter in the series. I have big plans for that chapter (one that will involves Ailee being offered to join YG entertainment).

That's all for now.

So please look forward to both the new chapter & The Line between Love & Duty's new chapter! Here's Angel Ailee:

                                                      

Until then!