NOTE ( & Short story)

Plenty of Idols on the Stage

Hey guys, sorry that I haven’t updated even though I said I was (twice). I sadly won’t be updating very much due to doctor’s orders. Long story short, I was in accident last week and now suffer from a broken arm and finger which cause I have the cast on my right arm which won’t let me spread my fingers to type. I’m a righty (I cant help but tweet though ><) My brother helped me type this since both of his arms are okay and he owes me but since he’s whining too much I don’t think it’s going to happen again soon (Its hard typing each key one by one with my left hand) but I thank him.

I’ll be back though as soon as my cast is taken off. I’ll have a bunch of ideas for stories in my head by then.

But for those who are curious the winner of the recent poll was, it was none other than…

K. Will!

Again I was surprised he won, though he’s an awesome soloist I thought Kyuhyun from SUPER JUNIOR was going to win or Eric Nam. K. Will was in the lead the whole time while Eric Nam was in second place but Kyuhyun eventually surpassed him in the end. But since K. Will's my favorite male soloist I was happy either way.

As an apology for not updating for a while, I will share a dream I had that about Ailee, K. Will and G-Dragon (along with a bunch of other artist). I don’t why but when I had the dream, I felt the need to write it down, so I did because it was such an unusual combination (though it mostly focused on Ailee and G-Dragon) and time in dream took place the same day as the Golden Disk Awards though I had it two days before the actual event.

So here it goes! lol (I didn't edit it the dream ><)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dream:

“Enjoy your flight,” said the gate agent

Ailee thanked him before passing through. It the day of Golden Disk Awards and Ailee along with other artist such as SISTAR, Miss A, Huh Gak, f(x), Secret, K. Will and B.A.P, etc; were currently boarding their plane to Malaysia.

“Wow,” said Hyosung

The female soloist couldn’t have said it any better, wow indeed. The plane was rented out by Samsung who was sponsoring the event just for the idols on Day 2. They all had the whole plane to their self’s.

After moments of admiring the decorations, Min broke the silence

“We call 1st class cabins!” she yelled

The race was on

Miss A along with Secret and Teen Top all raced upstairs to claim the seats while f(x), T-ara, SISTAR, Lee Hi and Epik High all decided to stay on the same level and found their seats.

Ailee smiled at the groups talking among each other except for the YG family who kept to themselves, she would be more than happy to join her friends but she was too tired from her schedules.

She needed to find somewhere quiet to rest.

Walking in the direction of the pilots, Ailee moved to the north part of the plane and as she entered the section she heard a familiar tune. She turned to the source…

It was K. Will playing his song on the guitar

“Oppa,” Ailee said as she approached him

“Ah, Ailee-ssi,” he said when he noticed her “What are you doing here?”

“Just looking for some peace and quiet,” She took a seat across from him “I didn’t know you could play the guitar.”

K. Will nodded as he strummed a few strings “Yeah I’ve been playing since I was a teenager.”

“A teenager? That must have been a really long time.”

He made a face at her

“Just kidding, oppa” Ailee chuckled “What other songs do you know?”

“Well I do know one American song,” he responded.

“Really? Which one?”

“Here,” he said as he began to play “Maybe you know it,”

She did know it. Ailee closed her eyes as the beautiful sad sounds of the guitar began to fill the room.

I remember tears streaming down your face

------------------------

G-Dragon waved to Lee Hi and the members of Epik High before leaving to enter a different section of the plane. He had to find some place he could get away from all the noise and write his music in peace but he was stuck. He needed inspiration.

I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said, "I'll never let you go"

A sad melody along with singing stopped G-Dragon in his track. He glanced behind the curtain, it was K. Will and rookie singer, Ailee.

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"-

A figure coming from the other side sections interrupted the song playing “K. Will-oppa!”

Both soloist looked back and G-Dragon hid, Dasom had come from the other hallway

“Oh,” she bowed “Sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

“It’s fine. What do you need?” asked K. Will

“Hyorin-unnie wants to discuss our performances for the awards.”

K. Will turned to Ailee

She waved her hands “It’s fine. Go on ahead.”

“Okay. Take care of my guitar then.” He said as he followed Dasom out

“Will do!”

“Bye unnie!” called out Dasom

“Bye!”

G-Dragon suddenly felt foolish ‘Why am I hiding?’

A rattling noise brought him out of his thoughts.

What is she doing?’

------------

Ailee glanced at the guitar after K. Will left. It’s been so long since she last played…

I guess he wouldn’t mind,’ she thought as she brought the guitar to her lap. The familiar grip was nice to feel again. She slowly thrummed the strings then began to play the song that was interrupted.

I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said, "I'll never let you go"

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

As Ailee played the melody as G-Dragon stopped and listened, he couldn’t help it. He had heard this song before but it was nice change from the music that’s been coming out lately in the K-pop scenery. She had quite a voice after all.

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

G-Dragon was feeling drawn to melody and her singing that before he knew it he was walking towards her as she continued to play.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I woke up.

So… how do I dream?

Just to be sure that was not K. Will’s actual chapter!

NOTE: All of the male idols that I have listed in the foreward will have their chapter but the voting decides which idol goes first.

So anyways, after I write/post K.Will’s chapter the next shipping will be:

Ailee x Someone the Same Age

NOTE: This time the voting period will be opened much longer since it will be closed the day I get my cast off. So you have plenty of time to vote until then~

The only two idols left that I could see Ailee with is; Daesung and Onew. So vote for one of them!

 

 

The male idol will be revealed when the new chapter is posted!

Okay that’s enough for my brother (he’s complaining that his hand is cramping), I’ll take over from here.

Comments are welcomed and I appreciate the subscriptions! Thanks.

Look forward to the next chapter~