Ailee x Roh Ji Hoon

Plenty of Idols on the Stage

 

Ailee took a step back from Roh Ji Hoon as their performance came to an end.

“Thank you!” she said to their audience as the pair bowed 90’ degrees, the crowd continued cheering.

“Thank you for choosing our performance!” added Ji Hoon.

With one last bow, the idols turned to leave the stage as they were leaving they could still hear the crowd cries.

Oppa! Why?!”

Unnie you’re so cool!”

You guys look good together!”

Please get married!!!

Ji Hoon coughed at the last one.

It’s true that they somewhat expected the possibility of fans shipping them after seeing their joint performance but it was still… odd to hear.

The soloist’s had actually practice their dance for a week before today. It was surprise for them but it wasn’t the first time they worked together; Ailee had made an appearance in his teaser. So they weren’t strangers but it wasn’t until their practice that they naturally became friends.

They had loads of things in common despite of their one year age difference but as soon as they entered the waiting room, silence filled the air.

“…I’m sorry,” Ailee bowed “I didn’t mean to slap you that hard. I guess I got caught up in the moment.”

“Eh? It’s okay-”

“Ailee-ssi, hurry. We have to get you changed,” interrupted her stylist.

“Okay,” she turned to the other soloist “See you later.”

“Wait! Ailee-noona, I-” Ji Hoon didn’t get to finish his sentence as Ailee and her crew left.

Ji Hoon signed as he stared at her retreating figure.

Something wasn’t right.

He didn’t even get to apologize.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After making up an excuse in order to approach her at the front of the crowd of idols at the end of the Gayo Daejejeon and losing her in the crowd, he decided that he had to talk to her no matter what.

Done with bowing to his sunbae’s, Ji Hoon heading to the waiting rooms

His eyes met with Ailee’s surprised one’s as he closed the door and took a seat next to her.

They looked around the room, avoiding each other eyes. Silence was upon them once again until Ji Hoon broke it.

“I, uh, I’m sorry noona for, uh, you know…” he trailed off.

She did know. During their performance they had made two mistakes.

1.     He had accidently touched her instead of her lower back.

2.     They had kissed.

That last one definitely wasn’t supposed to happen.

They were only supposed to get close enough to kiss and he would get slapped last second.

But which was one is he apologizing for?’ Ailee shook her head at her thoughts.

“Don’t worry about it, Ji Hoon-ssi” she replied as she ruffled his hair.

Ji Hoon watched her as she walked over to the vanity.

He had to admit, he admired her before they had even met; she was beautiful girl along with having an amazing voice. They were awkward at first since they didn’t really talk after their shooting, she was his sunbae after all but after getting to know her better he slowly began being aware of her presence whether it was on TV or accidently running into each other at studios, he would find himself watching her constantly.

Ailee sure treated him like a dongseng though; she would always praise him, giving him advice and even offered to buy lunch plenty of times. It wasn’t exactly how he wanted to be treated.   

Though the CUBE soloist himself wasn’t sure if it was love just yet, the attraction was there for sure and not just in appearance but also on what was on the inside too but even when he had even actually tried dropping hints during their meetings but nothing progressed. She was either very good at pretending or was oblivious.

It frustrated him.

‘But is it awkward because were just friends or is it because she felt something too?’ he wondered.

To be honest, their lips touching wasn’t really an accident at least on his behalf. They had practice their distance during practice and messing up would have been impossible,

He had meant to do it.

Does she even think of me as a man?

Ji Hoon signed as he ran a hand through his hair. He remembered when he first became attracted to her physically;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was after their lunch break from practicing their dance, Ailee had claimed that she wasn’t very hungry and had gone back to the practice room. After finishing his kimchi he went to join her only to find her asleep against the wall.

Ji Hoon got closer “Noona?” he called out curiously. Was she really asleep?

He had bent down to her level. Her hair came down across her face, and he without meaning to, brushed it out of the way “Ailee-noona? Wake up,”

He was now directly in front of her face “Aile-“

‘Wow.’ Ji Hoon stopped himself ‘She’s got really long eyelashes,’ He thought as he peered closer to her face. ‘And they’re real.’

She was beautiful. He knew she was pretty before but standing less than 2 inches away from her face made him see that she is truly beautiful.

His eyes trailed to her cheeks ‘She’s got really high cheek bones. I wanna squeeze her cheeks,’ He poked her instead. He shrugged, close enough.

The soloist followed her bone structure until he went down her chin and then slowly up to her lips ‘Her lips look really pink…and soft.’

He shook his head and looked up at her eyes again and saw that they were opened.

“What are you doing?”

He fell backwards startled by her voice and looked up to see her leaning over him with a questioning look.

Panic ran through him. ‘Oh god. Does she think I’m some kind of ert now?! Quick think, Roh Ji Hoon think!’ he thought.

“I thought I saw something on your face, noona!!!”

Smooth.

Ailee didn’t seem to buy it and was about to speak when their choreographer came to the room.

“Okay! Break’s over! Let’s start from the beginning!”

Dance practice continued normally for the rest of that day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji Hoon shook his head at the memory ‘I was such an idiot.’

“Haha,”

He glanced up to see Ailee giggling to herself “What? What’s so funny?”

She waved her hand “Oh its nothing,” she said but couldn’t stop giggling.

Ji Hoon stood up and walked towards her “I want to know,”

“You would think it was ridiculous,” she said

“Try me.”

She was pretty funny and he really wanted to know.

Ailee suddenly stopped giggling and looked down “Uh, well. I actually thought you… meant to… kiss me back then.”

The room got quiet.

Ji Hoon gulped.

She quickly shook her head “But that’s ridiculous right?” and laughed.

“But…” he trailed off

“Hmm?” she said as she looked at him

“…I did mean to kiss you,” 

Ailee’s eyes widen “What?” she whispered.

He stood up straighter, more confident.

“I meant to kiss you,” He said louder and took a step towards closer.

“I like you,” he said

“I like you.” He said it louder.

She was shocked, silent. The only thing you could here was breathing and Ji Hoon’s heartbeat.

After what seemed like hours, she laughed.

“Wow. You almost got me there Ji Hoon-ssi! You shouldn’t joke like that though I almost believed you.” She said as she walked passed him.

He grabbed her wrist before she could go further.

“I like you,” He said more strongly.

“Whatever you say, dongseng” Ailee shrugged it off “You should really be an actor, you know that? How about noona buys you some-”

Sudden desperation took over as he grabbed her arms “No! I’m not a little kid so don’t start treating me like one!”

“But-” she said shock at his outburst

Ji Hoon looked her in the eye “I like you! You’re the person that I can’t seem to get out of my mind, noona. And do you know it pains knowing that you think of my feelings as a joke? A person that I have watched from afar? Thinking of the day when you’ll see me as a man?”

“But your just my dongseng!” she said as she tried to break his grip, she refused to meet his eyes.

“Stop lying to me. We both know that’s not true. You feel something for me too,” Ji Hoon kept his hold on her “But if you won’t admit it then fine, I’m tired of hiding.”

He pressed his body to hers.

She gasped.

“I’m going to do whatever it takes to win your heart and not as a dongseng but as a man.”

He released her, letting her back hit the wall and hearing her heart beat faster than his before he left the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: To be honest I really wasn’t sure where I was going with this and since I wanted to make something with tension since their performance was y, so this happened. So I hope those who ship Ailee and Roh Ji Hoon liked this chapter.

NOTE: Keep in mind that each chapter will be like the previous chapter never happened.

If this chapter seems somewhat familiar to some of you, you’re not mistaken the ending is similar to my other story XD

For those who would like to know, I will use a system for choosing the next male for each chapter. I will choose them by age; so it’ll be younger, older and the same age in that order. In this case Roh Ji Hoon was younger than Ailee which means that the next male will be older than her (not that old either). The real-life events that took place in this chapter were:

12/31 - MBC Gayo Daejejeon

 

The next shipping will be:

 

Ailee x G.O

P.S: I don't mean to sound maintanced but if you guys can please comment then that would be great. The less comments I see the more I will come to think this project as a failure and then discontinue it. So comment, it would mean alot.

Look forward for more!!