help

The secret

Krystal POV:-

How can I help him?I thought to myself.

I was sitting on my bed in my room thinking veeerrry hard.(if I can do that).

Idea!!!!

I can find a girl for him who will love him from heart and fall for him at the first sight.easy................well not easy.

I can only do this much after all.

I wanted to sleep but I couldn't,ughhh luhan what are you doing to me?????

Well somehow I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and got ready to go tO college.

FIGHTING!I said to myself and  went out of the house.

I started thinking again about what to do.I went into my class and sat there.

I saw kai was looking at me for some reason and after a awhile luhan came with his usual smile.but he seemed tired.

We said hello to each other.I told him a joke and he laughed.*his laugh is very adorable*

wait..........what????

It was a mistake.

So we talked for a while and the class started.

I noticed how comfortable I am with him.

Well not to think about that.I have a load of work to do which is FIND A GIRL .

The bell rang and I went with sulli As usuaL.

Wait!!!! It can be suLli too.

So I said to sUlli I to meet me in thE garden and shE agreed then I went to luhan and told him to come to the garden.he he cLever me......

I hid behind a wall to spy on them.but they passed by each other like no one was there.but then ...........sulli turned anD looked at luhan.luhan looked back.sulli came to Him and said something in his ear.

Do they know each other?but why does not it seem right to me.I feel somEthing which is........unknown.is it jealousy?

No it is not but......what if it is?

What to do.now I think they are Perfect for each otHer.its okay krystal let's just tUrn back and go away from their lives.

This is how I am in reality....easily giving up because I don t like fights.

I wEnt away quietly looking at both of thEm smiling at each other like they Have known each other for ages.

But I.....feel.....sooooo ....sad even iF I deny it.I have to accept that I have some kind of feelings fOr him but which ones......I don t know.

This is all I can do for you luhan .and thanK you.I was walking up the stairs when tears blocked my way and I was going to Fall when someone caught me in arms and when I looked up to sEe who it was i saw.......

LUHAN!!!

 

 

Authers note

Sorry for the late update :(

But please subscribe and comment .I hope you liked it .:)

;)I shall try to update soon.this is for you