the meeting

The secret

krystal pov:-

oh no.....i am being late for college.i picked up my bag and went out of my house saying goodbye to my umma.you know i am a good girl.i was walking to college and decided to take a bus.i was finding a seat but none was free so i had to stand.what a good start of the day.

i arrived at college and thank god i was not so much late and sat on my seat beside that weird guy.

finally i decided to talk to him.so what if he is a kingka or whatever.

hey.i said to him.but he did not reply.why is he so rude.but then again i tried to talk and asked for his name.

kai.someone else said. 

i looked up to see who said that and saw a cute boy standing there.

his name is kai.he said again.

and who are you?i asked him.

oh...me i am luhan.he said.

that does not  seem like a korean name.i said while thinking.

yes.i am chinese.he said smiling.

he is really cute.

then i turned to kai again and asked luhan that why he does not talk.

he is probably thinking something.he said

o....k.i said.

that luhan guy went to a group of guys .THOSE guys and sit with them.

the teacher arrived when i thought of something.

they all are in my class????!!!!!!!!

and i did not even notice them.

luhan pov:-

who is she really?

and what the hell. she did not even notice us.well you know we all are ............just forget about it and why do  i care.

the bell rang and we went out of the class. 

i was going to cafetaria when i saw a group of girls talking and laughing some how it was weird.

i heard them saying the name krystal......kris.....kai.....and...revenge.

why should i care.i went away to my friends.

krystal pov:-

when the bell rang i went to the cafetaria with sulli.

when we sat i asked her about those guys and the girl yesterday.

she told me that they are called exo.half of them are chinese.she also told me that the girl was victoria and she is also a queenka.

well she is pretty

one thing she told me that kai had a big secret was somehow weird.

the bell rang again and we went to our boring class.really...i dont even know what the teacher is saying so i just look at her face.

the final bell rang and i was going to my home but then i remembered my maths book was in class.i told sulli to go and went to class to take my maths book.

it seems weird because i never forgot any book in class before.

when i entered the class it was empty .i took my book and when i was going to get out i heard the door close loudly.

WHAT THE???????

i went to door and tried to open it but it was not opening. i tried to call someone but no answer was heard.

i knew the day was going to be like this.

i dont care about anything else but it was just too cold.i was freezing......i think.

i tried to cover myself with my hands but.........

after 3 or 4 hours again i got up and tried to call someone and tried to open the door but failed.when i was coming back from the door i felt a pain in my head and body and my vision became blurry.when i was nearly going to fall i sensed a pair of hands around me.

i tried to see again.even though the vision was blurry i could see a light ....a bright light .

is he an angel.i thought.

after that my vision became black.

but then i could hear a little bit of talk.it was........caught......careful...and........home and then...........black..

then someone was caring me and after that i dont remember.