the change

The secret

Krystal POV:-

 

I woke up in the morning like every other day but this time I was under my bed .for you its abnormal but for me its normal .

Soojung ah come down and eat your breakfast.my umma called.

 

I am coming umma!!!!.I said while I was brushing my hair.

I changed into my new uniform and came downstairs for breakfast.

I ate the breakfast and got ready to go to the new college.yeah........new college well its difficult to explain but I shall explain it.well........I WAS very happy in my happy life but one day out of nowhere my parents started quarrelling and as a result I am with my mother and my sister is with father.....such a happy time I have had I can t even tell you.soooo......my mom moved and I am going to the new college.

Bye umma!!!!!!.I said to my mom and went out of my house .well....out of my new house.

 

Now I was standing in front of the gate and prayed to god for good friends and grades .

 

I was finding my classroom when I saw a crowd of girls and boys screaming.I decided to take a look and went to the crowd.there I saw................

 

Nothing but the heads.I tried to take a peek and saw ummmm.....1..5...9......12 boys walking like they were the heroes of all world.I looked at them one by one.I dont like to say this but all of them were really handsome.the guys were walking side by side and continued walking with their annoyed faces.I went to find my class again.

 

And I thought I shall find something different in this college.when I was trying to walk away I sensed a pair of eyes staring at me .well... I don't care so I just continued walking.

 

But......indeed something was different about this college and that was good or bad I don't know.soooo........why don't I just find my class.

 

I decided to take some help so I asked a girl who was passing by but ........what the hell why is everyone staring at me.I ignored them and asked her for help.she was really nice so she helped me and showed me my classroom.

 

Whats your name by the way ?.I asked her

Choi sulli.what about yours?she asked me

Krystal or you can say Jung soojung.

Well nice to meet you.

Nice to meet You too.*she is really pretty*I thought.

Maybe............she ..is ...a ....:o....QUEENKA.

Are you by any chance a ...queenka?I asked her and she smiled well this means a yes right.

Why you can't be a friend of a queenka?she asked.

No no it's not like that.its because you are really sweet while the queenka in my previous college was very rude.

Oh so ....that's why.well I can be a good friend. And also we have same class.

Oh that's good.I was very happy to know that I had got a good and beautiful friend.you know who wouldn't be.

I went into my class .the teacher introduced me to my class and told me to sit with a guy who had a little bit dark skin and he was handsome too.I sat next to him and said hello. I asked for his name and he didn't reply.

I think he is a loner or something but have I seen him before...................OH MY GOD.he is one of those boys.I did not bother him anymore and just listened to the teacher who was teaching............I don't know.

Ahhhhh....finally its break time I was freezed during the whole class because of him.and now I am free.

Why doesn't he talk?doesn't he have a tongue.well.....why do I care.

There is something about him.

When I was sitting on my table eating with.....you know.....sulli.everyone was staring at me like I had killed someone.

When we were eating a girl came screaming sullis name. She came and sat with us .she was also really beautiful. I think she is also a queenka.sulli told her that I was her new friend.

Sulli ah teacher is calling for you .let's go.can I take her with me?she asked me.

Ok.I said to her .

What do I do now?huh .........let me think ........let's.......just.... Eat.I started eating when someone came and sat next to me .I looked at him and he was really handsome.*you know I am meeting really handsome people today*.he is again one of  THEM.I asked for his name ignoring the stares.he tolde me that his name was Kris.the bell rang and I went to my class. After college I went to ,my home and started to think about my first day.welllll.......I had met many handsome guys and beautiful girls.and then............I went to sleep and also I wanted to meet more people,after all it will not be so much boring.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wonder what my fans are doing right now.I remembered the face of one of the boys.it was like he was trying to say something well.....whatever.good night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author note

I hope you liked it.I know its a little boring right now but it will be good.bye bye.I shall try to update soon.