the real secret

The secret

krystal pov:-

 

i woke up in my own bed.first i had to realize what happened last night and when i remembered :o.OH MY GOD.what happened last night?how did i get here?and most importantly who was that person?

 

when i was thinking my eyes fell on the clock and..............OH NO .i am being late for college.i went to have breakfast but then i remembered that my mom told me yesterday that she was going to the house of my aunt.

 

i went out of my house without having breakfast because i was late.

luckily i got college at time.but when i was going to enter my class i heard a voice that seemed familiar.

i tried to look and then i saw that kai was talking to luhan about something.but i have never heard him talk before.and why does his voice seem familiar ?oh god i am going crazy.

the teacher came to the class and started teaching.but as always i was not listening instead i was trying to remember where i heard kais voice and then.................thanks to my brain i remembered!!!!!!!!!!!

i looked at him.

i think it was him.i thought to myself.i was getting really curious.

the bell rang and i called him and then......no answer like always.

i tried to grab his attention but he did not respond.

he is makikng me really angry now.

i got up and went to him .i was about to say something when someone grabbed my hand and took me somewhere i dont know.

when he stopped i looked to see that it was luhan.

what is he doing .ithought.

meet me here in break.he said with a serious face.but even then he looks cute.

ok.isaid to him and went to class.

the teacher had not come yet.

after sometime the bell rang and i told sulli to go first.

i went to the place he told me to come and there i saw him standing in nervousness.

i went to him and asked about what he wanted to say.

do you still remember last night?he asked.

well yes a little bit..........but ...how do you know????

i cant tell you .he said.

but i want to know.please tell me how do you know?and who was that person who helped me?

i cant tell you.its a secret.

PLEASE please tell me.i will not tell anyone.i was getting curious.

ok ........but you have to promise that you will not tell anybody else and if you tell i will know about it.and please dont get shocked.

ok ok but please tell me .who was that person?

that.....was...luhan.he said.

oh luhan.......WHAT....youuuuuuu!!!!!

yah!i told you not to get shocked.

oh sorry.....but....i thought that it was kai.

but how did you help me?i asked him.

thats the real secret.he said

now close your eyes and dont open them before i tell you to.

ok.i said and closed my eyes.

remember that you cant tell anyone.

yes i know.i said and waited.

now open your eyes. he said

when i opened my eyes there was a bright light and after that i could not believe what i saw.

he had .............big..........beautiful............white.........shining...............WINGS.

 

 

authers note:-

i hope you liked the chapter.please comment .

THANKYOU.