Survived for a Second Chance

30 Deeds in 100 Days

So yeah, I woke up again.. but this time, in the hospital where my body was found. From there, I just saw my best freinds, Key and Kylie, worrying about my condition and I do feel the anxiety in their face as I look at them. 

 

Ben: *opened his eyes slowly* Uh... Oh, hey guys.

Kylie: Oppa. Thanks goodness you're awake. We have no idea on how did you survived from that accident.

Ben: Uhh... what?

Key: Yeah man, We we're so worried about you and we thought you're dead.

Ben: Guys, I just have a funny story to share but don't be surprised if I tell 'ya.

Key: What is it, dude?

Ben: I was dead during the time the accident happened. 

Kylie: *gasp* Oppa, don't pull us a prank like that! I know you're joking, are you?

Ben: To be honest with you, guys, I was telling the truth. I know it's a long story but to make the story short, I just met this guy at the Gates of Heaven and gave me a second life.

Key: So, what did he say to you?

Ben: He said that in order for me, technically my soul, to go to heaven.. I have to do 30 deeds in 100 days.

Kylie: 30 deeds in 100 days?

Ben: Yes Kylie, this is a serious mission and my soul is at stake. If I failed to do all these within 100 days, then I'll be thrown to Hell. I don't really want to go there and have eternal suffering, you know?

Key: I understand what you're talking about, Ben. But, if you continue being the usual work-a-holic Ben, then it's impossible for you to succeed on your mission.

Kylie: He's right, chingu. You need to learn "time management", like balancing your time in work and social aspect. For example, you can bond with your family or have fun with us after work. You know what they say, you can't appreciate life if you only focus on one thing.

Ben: You're right, chingu. Good thing I have one week to prepare for my special mission.

Key: *laughs* Come on, man. You can do it. We'll be here to support you for that.

Ben: Thanks guys, you're all the best. Wait, what about work?

Key: Remember what Kylie said, set that thing for later. For now, you must focus on your speedy recovery.

Kylie: Yeah, everything will be alright, chingu. I guess we'll be going now. Get well soon, Ben.

 

Well, I guess I should be thankful for these two because even though I've been a reckless jerk, they're always here to support me. Hmm.. I wonder what will come next?

 

.....

**DAY 3, Recovery Week**

 

[Isiah entered the room disguised as doctor]

Isiah: Good morning, Mr. Park.

Ben: Doc?

Isiah: *laughs* No, It's me.. Sai. I have to do this because I have blend with the environment.

Ben: Oh, I understand. So, what brings you here?

Isiah: Well, nothing much. I just wanna check your condition.

Ben: Don't worry, Sai. I'm doing fine. By the way, I have some questions.

Isiah: Go ahead, my friend. What is it? 

Ben: Do I still continue living my normal life? And how can I get in touch with you?

Isiah: Actually, you're now currently continuing your normal life. Remember I said about giving you 'second life'?

Ben: Uhmm.. yeah.

Isiah: That means, you have to deal both of these things. Unfortunately, I'm not available for consultation because my job is to monitor your progress and it's against the rules of Heaven. But, you can ask help from your guardian angels in case you might have a hard time doing your mission. Also, I might show up whenever I need to talk to you.

Ben: Oh, I understand. 

Isiah: Well then, I guess I'll be going now. Remember, finish your 30 missions in 100 days or welcome to HELL. God bless on your journey, my friend.

 

After one week of recovery, the 30 deeds mission is officialy OPEN! I'm not sure what my first mission will be, but, I think I should continue on my usual routine. Hmm.. am I really gonna make it up to the 100th day? Well, who knows, right?

 

.....

[A mysterious (somehow evil) person enters the scene]

 

???: Well, look who's given a mission from heaven. Sean Benjamin Park.. he should be going to Hell because he was qualified by his attitude, but Isiah gave him a second chance? Pathetic. I'll make sure he never deserves his chance to heaven and make his soul incinerate to HELL! *evil laugh then vanished through black smoke*

 

[Meanwhile.. another mysterious person enters the scene]

 

???: Alright Ben, whoever you are, I won't stop until I find you. This has something to do with his mission so I need to find him fast. 

 

**********************************************************

That's it for my third chapter. The "30 deeds in 100 days" challenge has finally started, but, who are these two mysterious people and what will be their role?


If you guys like the story, vote for it. If you wanna say something or correct the grammar, place comments below. And finally, to be updated on this story, hit the Subscribe. THANK YOU ALL GUYS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME!