The Test Begins...

30 Deeds in 100 Days

I don't know if I was hallucinating or somthing, but what I just saw is far from reality. It's really impossible for me to wake up in an empty world because if I were awake, I would still be inside the car, surviving from that accident. BUT NO! I wasn't inside the car! Well anyway, I checked out the place and...

 

Ben: What the? Where am I? HELLO!? HELLO!? Anybody here? HELLO!?

 

Nobody answered... Oh well, I'm going to be stuck here in this place for the rest of my life. Wait, I think I heard something...

 

???: Mr. Park 

Ben: Huh? Who's there?

???: Over here, Mr. Park. I'm right behind you.

 

So, I turned around and I just saw a mysterious guy.

 

Ben: Uhmm.. Excuse me, sir. Do you know what place is this?

???: Why there you are, Mr. Sean Benjamin Park. Before I answer your question, let me introduce myself. My name is Isiah. The great guardian of the Gates of Heaven. But you can just call me, "Sai" (as in "PSY").

Ben: Oh OK.. WAIT A MINUTE, Are you the one who called me the night when I was driving my way home?

Isiah: Well, yes I am. 

Ben: But how di- Wait, did you say Gates of Heaven? OH NO! THAT MEANS I'M DEAD! AM I?

Isiah: Sad to say, yes. And, to assess your performance.. *checks the record* You're officially disqualified in entering the gates of heaven.

Ben: Wait, what? How did just happen? I go to church every Sunday, I read the Bible, I pray the rosary what else is missing, Sai?

Isiah: Hmmm.. allow me to show you some evidences I've gathered from your 22 years of existence.

 

And so, this Si grabbed some kind of a magical book. He opened it and showed me some of those reckless actions I did.

 

SOME OF BEN'S RECKLESS ACTIONS

  • Neglecting the people closest to him (friends and family) in exchange for his work
  • Ignoring a poor girl from the street
  • Being selfish
  • Insulting a person with words of discouragement
  • The list goes on...

 

Ben: OK, OK, that's enough! I'm through with this.

Isiah: See what I mean? I know you've been going to church, read Bible, pray the rosary or anything. But, do you put those prayers in reality? You're doing these things for no reason.

Ben: But, I'm doing these because of...

Isiah: I know what you're trying to say, my friend. You want your soul to be saved, but because of your recklessness, you're lowering the chances of entering the Gates of Heaven. 

Ben: Aww, man. I'm wasting my time talking to you. Now, can you tell me where's the exit, please?

Isiah: I'm sorry, Mr. Park. There's no exit here.. but I know where you're going next.

Ben: Really? Is it the shortcut out of here?

Isiah: Nope. *opens the Hell portal* 

Ben: *screams* ARE YOU COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR MIND? I DON'T WANNA GO THERE!

Isiah: I'm trying to be serious here, my friend. This is where you belong. And.. this is now your new home.

Ben:  *panicking* No.. no.. no.. no.. NO! CLOSE THE PORTAL! CLOSE THE PORTAL!

 

Good thing he closed the portal.. Geez, that was a real horror.

 

Isiah: Oh come on, Mr. Park. I was just doing my job. What's wrong with you?

Ben: Can't you see how dark and scary that place? I don't wanna go there. I want to do good. Please give me a chance, Sai. Please.. I beg of you.

Isiah: *sigh* Are you sure about this, my friend? I don't think you're not ready for that decision.

Ben: So you're telling me you can't give me a second chance? OK, first of all, I'm sorry. I do not wish to do all of these things because I have a deadline to beat. I don't want all my hardwork to be wasted because of my laziness and I won't stop until I get things done.

Isiah:  Hmm... let's see what I can do about it. *an incoming message dropped on Sai's head* Wait, I think I recieved a message..

 

OK, so someone sent him a message. I'm not sure what that letter is about, does this has something to do with 'giving me a second chance' or somebody wants to say ""Hello" to him? Oh well, guess I have to wait and see.

 

Isiah: Good news, my friend. I just recieved a letter from the Councils of Heaven and they decided to give you another chance.

Ben: Really? Oh, that's great. Thank you so much, Sai.

Isiah: Oh, don't thank me.. thanks to these guys. Anyway, you will be given a second chance but you have to go through a Heavenly Challenge.

Ben: A challenge? You mean I have to go through a test?

Isiah: Exactly, your challenge is to do all 30 heavenly missions or good deeds in exactly 100 days.

Ben: Uhh.. what? I don't get it.

Isiah: Well, you see, I have no idea what these deeds are. It's surprising but I'm telling you... it's not that going to be easy.

Ben:  *talks to self* Oh great..

Isiah: ...but don't worry. I'll be providing you these clues *shows to him the paper that contains the clues* and place it in different locations so that you'll know what mission are you going to do. And to be honest, you're not doing this alone.

Ben: Eh?

Isiah: There would be some guardian angels you'll meet along the way. They'll guide you on every mission, so you have to do everything you can for it to be accomplished.

Ben: Wow, that's cool! So, when will I meet them?

Isiah: Well, let's just say it'll be a surprise. But let me remind you this, once you fail in this challenge... *snaps finger and opened the Hell Portal*

Ben: *courageous expression* I'll take the challenge.

Isiah: That's great. I'll be taking you to a hospital on where your body is located. I'll be giving you one week to recover and once you're good to go, the test begins. So, are you ready to make a life changing move?

Ben: Yes Sai, I'M READY!

Isiah: Well, off you go, my friend. *snaps finger and both Sai and Ben just vanished*

 

**********************************************************

That's it for my second chapter Ben will be in the hospital for one week and after this... let the challenge begin.


If you guys like the story, vote for it. If you wanna say something or correct the grammar, place comments below. And finally, to be updated on this story, hit the Subscribe. THANK YOU ALL GUYS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME!