30 Deeds in 100 Days

Description

Sean Benedict "Ben" Park is living in a normal, boring life. Work, home, work, home, you know... a repetitive cycle. And since he's been focusing too much on work, he started ignoring on some things and took it for granted. One night, he died because of a car accident, went to heaven and met the guardian of the Gates of Heaven, Isiah. Now that he has granted a second chance, he has to do all 30 good deeds in just 100 days. Can he accomplish his special task while dealing his own problems on Earth?

 

CHARACTERS:

Sean Benedict "Ben" Park (Yeah, that's him and I'm playing this role)

Girls' Generation (Of course, the most important because they're my favorite)

Isiah [Psy] (Well, close enough.. but that's him in human form. On the side note, he's the senior guardian of the Gates of Heaven [one of God's great associates])

 

Other CHARACTERS:

Key (He's my only friend in the office/co-worker)

Mikylla "Kylie" Seo (She's also my best friend.. a bubbly one, played by YoonYulSic50)

Foreword

This is NOT just a challenge or a crappy bucket list of good deeds. It's my soul at stake and failure to accomplish all 30 and here I am in HELL. What kind of test he has given to me? I think he's giving me higher chances to suffer. But I guess I have to do it alone (or.. maybe not). 

 

-Ben Park