Lotte world (part 2)

-Every-body-wants-to-date-jaejin

 

Seungyeon’s POV..

Ahhh… we were just going to lotte world today to meet up with FT.ISLAND..  and I have to do anything jiyoung wants for tomorrow.. so all of us dressed as nice as we can.. and ask our managers if we can go, and they said “Yes, of course but do you guys need us to go too?” We said “err… no thank you.” Then I called FT.ISLAND but.. jaejin did not call me yet so I don’t know his number… so I looked through my phone book.. I saw one ‘The most handsome guy’ . that must be him .. wait, is he messing with my phone book???? Hrmp, haha ~ he’s so funny !! so I called. They picked up.. I said”YAHHH YAHHH YAHH COME TO KARA’S DORM NOW!! SOMETHING HAPPENED!!” then I quickly put the phone down… it was Kara’s plan.. Actually we just wanted to go to lotte world TOGETHER!! Haha.. funny joke .. so we all sat down and ate breakfast.. it took an hour for FT.ISLAND To come here.. Jaejin was all sweaty.. poor thing, they all looked exhausted.. so they will be extremely mad at us maybe they didn’t even want to be our friend anymore if we told them the truth..  so we just blame it on our manager.. our excuse is “ooooo some secret..…” Like. What type of excuse is that??? The worst one of my life..  so we called them to join us and eat breakfast together, we poured each of them the ice water hongki was craving for.. we gave hongki the biggest cup among all the cups we use’s for our oppas…  after that we watch a bit of TV.. then we went to lotte world… but before that, I Came to make the pairs. I Said” Gyuri with Seunghyun, Jonghun with Jiyoung ,Minwhan with Nicole ,Hongki with hara and me with jaejin J” I said .. they all high fived each other except hara and hongki.. something awkward is happening between them.. since hara is the cutest and best friend of mine, I let her choose… and she picked Jonghun, Gyuri was okay with hongki .. so we went to our car and went to lotte world.. once we came.. we saw SHINee and Wonder girls.. they said we have to pair up with them… Jonghyun is with me and jaejin and yubin is also with us!! As you don’t know.. here’s a secret… I secretly have a crush on jonghyun!!! So,We were happy.. so first  we went to the fountain and jaejin went to buy us some burgers.. we sat there and ate it… it was so yummy!!! I tried to speak but my mouth was full of food. And jonghyun tried to talk to but he also can’t.. jaejin tried to talk too.. but he managed to talk.. I Said “Jaejin oppa you mouth is the biggest among all of us.. “ he looked angry but Jonghyun laugh cutely.. yubin kept on laughing until she had to trow away her burger .. so funny ^^ when we bought our tickets, we saw this huge ice rink… it was awesome!!!! But the fact is I am don’t know how to skate… so we did not went there.. Then jaejin and yubin  queued for the biggest looking indoor roller-coaster ride…. While me a jonghyun Were walking all over the shopping part, I Told him I was tirsty, so we bought some orange juice.. we payed, when we mat up with yubin and jaejin again, I saw jaejin angry.. I hold his head in my hands and put my head near to his face… my nose is touching his nose… our eyes are meeting.. then I quickly snaped out of it… he smiled… next was some type of hot air balloon ride.. I liked it… yubin was shaking like mad…so, we had to couple… yubin wanted jaejin so me and jonghyun… how sweet.. we can go together again like how we became best friends in middle school… so the girl said we had to go to slot number 12.. then she said jaejin and yubin had to go to number 1.. how far… haha, so we went up… it didn’t went all shaky so I was quite happy … I asked jonghyun to take a picture of me .. it was very nice.. so I took a selca with him.. I decorated it… he likes it a lot he kissed me on the cheek… I blushed. Blush until he I can feel I blush… so the next moment we were about to talk, the balloon came down..  so we came out.. The thing that spotted my eye was the ‘Drunken Baskets’ (spinning teacups ride) then we wait for yubin and jaejin… jaejin came down smileing and yubin came down like..like.. I can’t really explain.. then I hold jaejins hand and ran to the Drunken Baskets !!! yubin hold jaejins hand I hold jonghyuns hand.. so we were 4 running together… then we all went inside the cup.. I was so exited..

 

Jaejins POV.

After the roller-coaster ride, I felt like seungyeon and jonghyun are hiding something, Like maybe they are dateing or something?? I Don’t know.. seungyeon seems so happy when she’s with him and when she is with me,She always look on the ground?? Maybe something happened when they were in middle school??? I felt like punching somebody… the one I love likes somebody else.. does she even LIKE me?? After she press her nose on mine to public, and saw jonghyun saw us, I felt a little better I just feel like hugging her so tightly.. ‘SEUNGYEONS MINE FOREVER!!!!’ ahh that felt A LOT Better,