Elevator pizza.

-Every-body-wants-to-date-jaejin

 

Jaejin’s POV..

I’m really sick of all these girls asking me to date them T__T. There is only one girl I love and it is Seungyeon… There is only 5 NORMAL Girls who DOESN’T WANT TO DATE ME in school who is ‘Gyuri, Jiyoung, Hara, Nicole and Seungyeon.’Noona’s.(They are my bias in school)One day I spoke with gyuri noona to ask where seungyeon noona is. She said “At the roof!! She’s there often “ I said”Ooo Kamsahamida”*I Bowed .. I walked to the stair’s and climbed all the way up.. I was only at the 2nd floor and I was so tired, how does seungyeon noona do this so often??? But never mind.. I’m doing this for my lov…. I mean Seungyeon noona. Once I reached I saw seungyeon’s head, luckily there was a toilet so I can make myself look hotter and stuff like that … then I was so nervous until my hands was shaking.. Then I have to soak them in the tap water to make them stop but it was all num... I hope she doesn’t figure out I was num. Then I slowly out my hand on her shoulder. 

 

Seungyeon’s POV

It was a lonely Friday when I’m always alone in the school’s roof top bench... To let out all my stress in life. And one day, I was sitting on the bench still, I felt a hand on my shoulder... It was the ‘Girl-everybody-wants-to-date ‘Lee Jaejin.. I Said”Ahh, Anneyongasayo” *I Bowed* Jaejin said”Ahh nae... *He Also Bowed*Can I sit with you?” “Sure*I pack my stuff and put it on the floor * Chaaa..” He sat beside me and left his arm resting on the chair.. “It’s so boring here.. is this what you do every day???” He said , “Not every day but every week one’s !! Is it bad???” I Said.. Suddenly, his eye brown flick up and said”JINJA”??? I Said “Nae” “Do you want to join me ?” He said.. “Join you where???” I Said.. he said” Lunch, Its already  12:00 your not hungry ??”I said “Ahh?? Ehh ne~ Lets eat.. But how about those girl’s who want to da..” the halfway when I was talking, he interrupted.. he said”Lets ignore them” “Ohh ok,. Lets go now Jaejinie” I Said.. I was walking to the elevator but he was walking the other side… I Said” Yahh.. Jaejin ah?? Where are you going??? Aren’t we gonna go to the elevator???” He looked a bit surprised and he smacked his head with his hand .. then he said” Ahh Coming seungyeon noona..” 

 

 

Jaejin’s POV..

I Asked seungyeon noona to lunch and she said yes.I was so happy to hear her calling me jaejinie... I was about to ask her if she wants a bottle of water from climbing all these steps but she is pulling me the other way.. she said ” Yahh.. Jaejin ah?? Where are you going??? Aren’t we gonna go to the elevator???” MWOOOOOOOO????? THERE WAS AN ELEVATOR???? I was smacking my head with my hand and just to be happy, I said”Ahh Coming Seungyeon noona..” LEE JAEJIN, DO NOT MAKE THIS BE YOUR MOST AWKWARD DAY .. I Said'So, Where do you wanna go for lunch??" She said" Ahhh .. pizza would be nice!!" So we took the bus to the pizza shop... i said" You can Order anything you want later at the pizza restrant.. It's on me!" She said.. "Jongmal???" she had a evil smile on her face ... but i was ok to spend a bit of money for anything she wants to eat... then later we reached the pizza restrant .. she had to go to the toilet first so i sat down and wait for her, while i was waiting i heard a lot of giggling behind us , i peeked and i was so shocked to see a lot of our school girls behind us and tying to peek on me when seungyeon's gone..i pretend to not look and i changed seats with seungyeon right before she came out.... she came out with a big beutiful smile.. she said "Lets order"... after the pizza she said.. "Ah.. i'm to full to even stand up.. lets come again tomorrow for dessert nae??" i said"Ahh nae" we took a bus back and we walked back to her dorm... she said.."Anneyong~~ we meet again tomorrow nae??" I Said"Nae, Seungyeon, Noona can i have your phone number???" She turn around and looked kinda angry... but then i saw her eyeball going across me. i don't thing she was looking at me... i turn around and i saw someone in a red jacket.... then i looked back at her and she was still looking at that guy or girl.. i waved my hand's around her eyes and she looked at me , she game me that beutiful smile and went inside.. i said"YAHH... I WANT YOUR PHO." she walked out with a pen and wrote her phone number on my hand and smile at me again. i was about to touch her face but she quickly said "Ahh.. Anneyong" she run into her dorm and close the door.. She made me smiled.. and i shouted "KAMSAHAMIDA" .. i heard people complaning "WHO IS THAT JERK??? WE WANT TO HAVE OUR SLEEP.." i quickly hide and laughed..