Lotte World (Part 1)

-Every-body-wants-to-date-jaejin

 

Meanwhile.. when jaejin’s outside calling s. Inside,

“Yahh.. seungyeon unnie, he’s the guy your dating?” Asked Jiyoung

“nae!!! Is there any problem with that?” Seungyeon asked

“Its So Obvious, he’s dating another girl!He is the most Poupuler guy in school There must be another girl he likes! He’s even holding flowers !! ! “   Said Jiyoung

“So?, he may be giving the flowers to me!!” Seungyeon said.

“But if he is giving you the flowers, he must’ve be happy and exited and give it to you  more early,Seungyeon unnie… lets have a bet.. if he gives the flowers and still loves you , I have to do anything you want for 1 day.. and if he don’t then , You must do anything I want for 1 day , Ne?”Jiyoung said

 “Hrmm… NE~” Seungyeon said

Then,Jaejin just came in..  he said, they will be here in 19 minutes .. we chit chat and we ate the Ddeokbokki … It came to the last piece.. Then the members came.. they were ll craving for the last piece,.. and I was craving to eat that piece.. Since they just arrived , I Try to distract them and secretly eat that piece .. “Anneyongasayo J There here noona’s and dongseng!!” I said then they all stand up and greeted them… one by one.. Seungyeon noona was first ! “Anneyongasayo *She bow* Seungyeon immida..” She said..  Then he members all whistled.. “Whoohh , jaejin. This is your girlfriend!!!” Minhwan Said … “MWO?? GIRLFRIEND?” The girls shouted..(except for seungyeon noona) She smiled shyly.. She sat down.. Then they one by one greeted them.. then I was about to take the last piece of my  Ddeokbokki… Seungyeon’s hand came in.. I looked at her.. She whispered “Oppa, can I have that piece please??” She smiled.. I pinch her cheek and then I gave it to her.. she bowed to me …”Kamsahamida” she said. then the thing went in … then the last was jiyoung dongseng… She stand up “Anneyongasayo~ I am jiyoung immida.. And this is “ The other girls stand up and shouted”KARA” it was so loud until my ear drum’s was about to burst… then gyuri said “And you are having a sleepover at KARA’s Dorm!!” She bowed… How polite, Then they ran and went to the water cooler.. “its ice water “ said hongki and he turn around and laugh… He said”Err. Do you mind if I drink some??” Then hara stand up and said”Of course.. Let me help you with that !!” hara took one paper cup and filled it up with cold water.. then hongki whisperd”Mann these girls are cute” Jonghun said”Right??” then hara finished.. then hara said “There you go!! Mr.. weirdo.” hara quickly sit down,. “Gomawo.. and my name is hongki “ Hongki said.. “Ahh.. Mianhae.. I don’t know your name..” hara said.. “your name is Hoo gara?? “Hongki said “No. Goo Hara” Hara said.. “Ohh mianhae Goo hara” hongki said ,”Sooo??” Gyuri said.. Then jonghun said” I don’t feel convertible here.. lets go to FT.SIALND’s dorm and you girls can sleep there..”  “I Don’t want to sleep at other group’s dorm “ Gyuri said.. “Now our leaders are fighting…” I Said.. “You know what??? Lets just meet at the gangnam road tomorrow night... We will call you by seungyeon’s phone to jaejin’s phone okay??” Nicole said. “yeaa.. I agree” seunghyun said… in my mind .. I was like HEY.. ARE THESE GUYS PAIRING UP WITH THEM?? But I did’nt really care.. “Errr.. Hihi! Can I change the location  ?? “ Seungyeon asked.. “Ok.” We all said .. “Lets meet in the afternoon! At lotte world.. we can call our managers to bring us there.. and lets pair up and play at lotte world!! “,“ “Yahh.. mianhae seungyeon noona. I didn’t call you smart..” I said “Hrmmm.. am I now”? She asked I nodded. She hugged me so tight..i hugged her tighter.. she laugh.. Then we waved good bye to them.. the moment we left their dorm.. I just realize that I forgot to give seungyeon noona my flower… then I rushed back inside… but they already locked the door.. so I want to give them to her tomorrow.. then .. this morning, We went to the recording studio and told our manager about the ‘lotte world’ thing.. he was thinking, and thinking and thinking … he smiled.. he said”no” I felt my heart broke.. I can’t see seungyeon and the girls.. so we all said.”We will do anything you want for the next week..” he turn back..  he said “Jinja?? Ok!!! .. have fun today boys.. we will do a lot of shoping next week !!” we all said “nae”.. so we dress up as handsome as we can,then we were all sitting on the bed waiting for kara’s call!! 

 

Hara’s POV.

I Just had the craziest dream of my life!! Its that hongki guy… he brake into our dorm and steal the water cooler… I was so angry… I don’t even want to be friends with him…