Lets Have a sleepover!

-Every-body-wants-to-date-jaejin

 

Jaejins POV..

 

Once i came back i saw hongki walking pass drinking a HUGE Bottle of milk and the momment he saw me.. he droped the milk and shouted "HYUNGS, HIS HERE" i saw jonghun,Minhwan and seunghyun running down the stair's ... Jonghun said"Yahh... you were gone for our Practice..." Minhwan said"Nae!! ......YAHHH .... WAKE UP!!! ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE????" I Said " Yes.. i am in love.." The guys all shouted "MWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" hongki quickly took the milk and splash on his face ... he said "IS THIS TRUE OR IS THIS A DREAM??" "True" we all said.. then they all flipped back and they continue to ask me those questions... Seungyun said"Whats her name"? Jonghun asked "How does she look like??? like.. how many stars?? 2?3?" Minhwan asked"Can we meet her??" I Looked at them and answer "Sure.. when i meet her,5 star's and her name is Seungyeon" Seunghyun asked "SEUNGYEON?? THE CUTE,PRETTY,FUNNY SEUNGYEON???" "nae. you know her? "I Said "How can u not know her ?? every guy wants to date her but she doesn't know that..." Minhwan said.. "Errr. lets eat dinner now..." I Said trying to change the subject.. "Diner? its a little to early to have diner?" Jonghun said.. "Early diner.. any problem with that??" i said "GREAT... i've cooked a some Sukhoe , kimchi and kimbap.... then we practice ok??" Hongki said.. "KAJA" I Said... after diner we recorded our song "Like Bird's" Our manager said"Ahh. Five Treasure island... Your done for the night , tomorrow we will shoot your MV.. remember, be yourslef!!! " We all said"NAE".. Right after he left the room.. in said"Bye.. i'm going of to seungyeons place," Before they could say anthing, i ran as fast as i can ... i could hear then at the back of me running.... I Went into the cab and make him drive to seungyeons place.. I payed him and I realized I had 1,000 won which is enough to buy some Fake flowers and some perfume.. after I bought them, I quickly sprayed the perfume on the flowers.. and then I called her.. she said she’s coming in a few minutes… Then,I saw seungyeon,.. She looked like she came back from a KARA Concert.. I Said “Anneyongasayo” She looked at me shocked… then she smiled that beautiful smile….. she said.”Hi! Come in” She open the door to KARA’s Dorm... It was a little messy but its normal… I saw hara and gyuri sitting on the floor eating kimchi.. Gyuri said “oooo jaejin… Anneyongasayo” But she said it quite soft so hara didn’t hear.. hara said”YAHH… GYURI AHH??? CAN I HAVE 4 MORE KIMCHI’s???” She said munching then she looked a gyuri looking at me, she looked at me. Then she gave me a big smile.. “AHHH  ... ANNEYONGASAYO JAEJIN” I Smiled at gyuri and hara.. “Ahh.. anneyongasayo” “YAHH.. I am here you know??” Seungyeon said… I holded her hand. She blushed.. So cute!!! Gyuri said “Do you want to eat with us?? We have kimbap, Kimchi and Ddeokbokki  !!!” I Said “Ahh.. no thanks I alreddy ate kimbap and kimchi at the ft.island’s dor.… Wait. Did you say Ddeokbokki?” She nodded.. I saw jiyoung and Nicole came in.. They greeted me so did I .. “LETS EAT…” I said… but they all ate the kimbap ,kimchi and rice first so I had to wait for desert. I decided to entertain the girls…. I did the Crazy dance!!! First I did the gangnam style then I jumped and I pretend to play a rock guitar, then I jumped again and I was pointing my fingers everywhere.. the girls kept on laughing but all I was doing is making them slower so I stopped..   seungyeon noona handed me some water…  I was so tirsty until I finished the bottle of water… Nicole noona laugh.. she handed me 2 more bottles of water ~ What a nice girl .. I said “Ahh kamsahamida” She bowed.. I quickly open the bottle and drink it !!! Jiyoung noona said “Yahh. Jaejin ah?? Do you know we are here and we need water too??” I Said “Yahh… I am very thirsty… you even have a water cooler at the side!!! Ft. islands dorm doesn’t have one!!! “ She said “Then prove it “ I Said..”Are you guys free tomorrow?? Come over to ft.islands dorm… “ Nicole noona said” Jiyoungie, their dorm must be very far away.. he must be thirsty from traveling here just to meet seungyeon unnie.. How sweet!!” Then jiyoung looked at me and I put my Tongue out !  Seungyeon chuckled… She is just so cute… I pinched her cheek .. Then hara said “Jaejin, how was your date with seungyeon at the pizza shop yesterday?” I Said” A mwo? Date-a? who told you we have a date?” Seungyeon noona said”Mwoo?? It wasn’t a date??” She pretend to cry .. I Made her lean on my shoulder.. I said.. “Noona… I Was a cheap that day.. I will bring you on a expensive date anyday !!! “ She stop crying and she laughed she punch me on the shoulder softly.. I Smiled. “YAHHH.. I AM HERE TO EAT Ddeokbokki!!! ARE YOU GUYS DONE NAE???” I Shouted, They all said “Ahh mianhae..” they all stuffed their mouth with their food .. I chuckled… they are so cute !! then gyuri stand up and said “Hold on” I Just smiled.. She bring the ddeokbokki out.. she said”We are so full.. can you eat it by yourself??? Mianhaeyo… anyway do you want a sleep over?? You can invite your ft.island group here!! We have an extra room with 5 beds !! Hey.. that was a GREAT IDEA!!! So I told gyuri “Gyuri noona.. YOU ARE THE MOST CREATIVE GIRL I’VE EVER MET!” she bowed.. Seungyeon pretend to cough .. then I shouted “HAN SEUNGYEON!! YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL,CUTE AND Y GIRL I’VE EVER MET!!” she blushed .. blushed A LOT.. I went there and I kissed her on her cheek.. then I said”Noona’s and dongseng.. Wait.. I’ll Call my ft.island members !” then I went out of their dorm and called Our members..