Angel

The truth about 2PM

-Taecyeon-

Today is the date of the release of our new album.

I really wanted to see comments online, but the guys hidden my computer. I acted angry, but the situation was really funny. For revenge I hidden their cell phones. I think by one hour I will have my computer back.

Anyway I decided to catch the bus and go to the cd shop and see if somebody bought it..

I'm kind of scared..what if they buy the cd and then break it or burn it?

What if the sells go bad?

Two teenage girls sitted in front of me, I lowed my head to make sure not to be seen. But then I noticed one of the girls had our album in her hands.

My heart beated faster. Somebody bought. She bought it.

I was so happy.

'' Oh my god look here the concept is so new, 2pm are really the best band! Oh no I should have taken my cd-player with me I can't wait to hear this songs!! I'm so excited! I really hope their song will reach number one!''

I couldn't help but smile, I wanted to go to that girl and hug her!

But then...

the other girl started to speak..

''You should just throw that in the trash'' I was so shocked.. My heart stopped..

''How can you support those guys. Do you think they care about fans like you? It's ridiculos. They are liars, they just care about fame and money. Look what they did to Jay, how do they find the courage to do a new album? They should just hide!''

I was frozen, I couldn't move.

The other girl, the fan, lowered the head.

''It's not like that.'' She said shyly ''Nobody needs to be blamed for what happened''

I was searching for answer and she gave it to me.

It was the most beautiful thing I heard in all my life!

Anything matters now, I found the answer... Even if she is the only person who buys our cd, even if she is our only fan.. I fell the best artist of the world!

The other girl keept silence as if she didn't know what to say, eventually she got off the bus.

There were still some people on the bus but in the end sits there was only me and her.

I wanted to do something for her.

I tapped her shoulder.

She turned and as soon as she saw me she was about to scream. I made her a sign to stay quiet.

She covered her mouth with her hand, closed her eyes and it looked like if she was repeating to herself to stay calm. That was pretty funny and I felt like laughing but I didn't want to look rude.

After a minute she calmed down and as first thing she asked my sign on the brand new cd.

I then sat next to her and we started talking. She was quite shy and full of manners. A really good girl. I tried to answer about all of her curiosity. 

At one point it looked like she wanted to ask something..

''You can ask me what you want..''

''Well I don't want to invide your privacy..''

I laughed '' Come on they always invide my privacy, I don't really care.. Come on just ask me!''

''...You and Yoona...Do you really date?''

This girl is really funny... She was scared to ask me this when every single person I met on the streets makes me this question.

''No no absolutely..I mean she is pretty but she isn't even my type of girl..The truth is that love scenes between us have high rating so..''

She smiled '' Ah I understand'' 

I asked her if she wanted to take a photo of us together.. Usually fans always wanted...

''Oh I forgot my camera.. But anyway I wont tell anyone that I met you'' she told me smiling

I looked at here with a surprised face. Why not?

''If I tell somebody about this memorie it won't be only mine but even of somebody else. Isn't it right to be jealous of good memories?'' 

''..yes..memories..'' I mumbled

''Oh this is my stop I have to get off here'' 

We greeted each other and she walked towards the open doors but before getting off she said at loud voice ''OPPA FIGHTING!!''

I laughed ''DONGSAENG FIGHTING!!''

Did God send me an angel today?