Love rain

The truth about 2PM

-Khun-
One week has passed since the conference.
We are all sitting to have breakfast. We don't talk. We didn't talk since then. There is no need.

Taec: ''Do you Know?''
We all looked at Taec surprised of this sadden question.
 
Chansung:''..What?''
 
Taec:''What they say about us! Damn!'' his voice became louder ''How they hate us, we have to disband, to change name, they don't want us anymore''
 
Jyp had been vandalized, there were girls protesting in front of the building.. yes in the end we all knew that they didn't want us anymore...but  none of us had had the courage to check the comments on the internet.. except Taec..
For a moment nobody said anything.
 
junho: ''You shouldn't read the comments on the internet..you'll just get hurt''
I looked at junho.. he probably knew this would have happened, even before this a faw times he tried to make Taec realize that there was no need...
 
Taec: ''YES I HAVE TO!''
Now he screamed.. but we all knew that probably he just wanted to cry.. Taec was like that...
 
''It's not the end'' i said hoping he will become calm..
 
He looked at me with a face between anger and sadness..
''Obviosly not for you. You know nobody hates you. Just because you have a nice face! Nobody says you're bad!
You still have a future even if we disband!''
 
-Taec-
I throw a glass against the wall and I run out of the dorm. So in the end is true.. I'm bad.. I'm mean... Is this the person I am?
Who treats so bad a friend?
Sorry Khun.  
 
-Junho-
Other weeks have passed.
Taec's laptop is always switched off now.
Khun and Taec are more close than before. Taec to make Khun forgive him bought him some thai food and
sang a propose song for him at the karaoke! We all laughed so much that in the end we were even crying!
Now we talk to each other.
I know Chansung often cries, but never in front of us. He told me not to tell the others. Now he is even more caring than before.. He wants to be the perfect maknae
and make the hyungs happy.
It fells like we are a group now..Again..
 
-Chansung-
Junho saw that I cried, but luckly he didn't ask me the reason..
well it was obvious there were already so many reasons to cry, but...
the truth is that I heard a phonecall that shocked me..
I just came out of the practice room and I heard the manager talking on the phone..
''...yes we just finished the meeting...it seems like there is no future for the boys..half of the people at the meeting were trying to convince jyp to make them disband...yes but you have to think that the company isn't making money with them now..no, we don't know..he will decide soon.. it's even risky to make them go on stage..''
Before knowing I was running away to the dorm..
Once there I locked myself in the bathroom and just started to cry...