Without you

The truth about 2PM

-Jaebum-

So they will do a conference? To talk about me? They will never say the truth, right?

I trust them.

Taec told me not to worry in our last phonecall, it was like two months ago.. when I told them that I won't return.

I remember hearing Taec yelling at me and crying. Khun and Junho trying to change my mind.

But when I told them the reason they understood.

If I came back to korea and someone discovered what I did...

2pm would have been ruined...

 

-Taecyeon-

A conference? What's the point?

I know why JYP wants as to do it, but...

''They will hate us..'' Junsu seemed to read my mind.

''They are all just waiting for jaebum's comeback'' It was hard to see Chansung serious, but now he seemed another person.

Jay... My brother... My friend..why?

 

-Junho-

3.00 AM

I can't sleep. I got up and went out of the dorm. But while passing in front Taec's room I saw his laptop still switched on.

He still doesn't stop seeing all the comments about us on the internet.

He is really strong, but soon he might get hurt by those words.

I jogged for 30 minutes until I got breathless.

It was my night routine since... he left.

Soon there might not be 2pm anymore

What will I do with my life? I want to be on stage, I trained so hard to get here..and now?

Is it all over?